• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*.*.*.H.A.T. results!! WOW CARROLL SO GOOD!!

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tourny! Yeah, frozenflame just got me into competitive smash this past year. expect to see more of me tho, my samus is always getting better :)

SilentSwag - i didnt play you, but u gave me some advice on that jiggs MU. u seem super swag, lol. hopefully well get to play sometime.
Dempt - fun samus dittos match, great job in tourny too.
Carroll - nothing gets me more pumped than when ur hyping up a match (or makes me more nervous, lol).
S1 - ur fox is great! pretty sure u were in control most of the time, i promise there'll be more greaet edgeguards next time :) GG's tho, ur a cool guy.
Shrouded One - Those team matches were the most exciting matches i've ever played! great games, ur peach is sick good.
and - rollout. is. retarted. lol, ur just too good! really close GG's in pools and tourny, cant wait to play u again.
JwnZ - i think i played some friendlies with u, ur falco is nice. we talked some too, another cool kid.
DEES - GG's in pools. ur falcon's great! falcon scares me, but it's probly one of the few matchups that i'm decent at.
Ralis - no matter what u say, ur falco is pretty slick.
Jailbot - GG's in pools, close games. also, u had a sick double kill rest against me and frozen in teams! i also cant wait to play u again!

great playing with a bunch of great players. i plan to get to know u all a lot better. and i plan to let u all know samus a lot better!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
If any of you are relatively near Columbus during the week, Wednesday nights at Momo2 usually have me and my group playing Project M (they hold a fighting game thing there every week where anyone can bring games for people to play). I typically have a spare copy of Melee around should people request it, though.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Yo, I don't care what anybody says, Gunpunch is legit. Gave me a run for my money both games. Keep playing *****.

Dees

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for not making this tourney guys, especially DEES. My bad :(

I'll team with you for another tourney in the future (RAGE?) to make up for it if you're still down.
I would love to team at rage! No hard feelings towards you bro. I was a bit disappointed but I got to team with brawl guy which was fun :). But didnt you tell vanz you would team with him? So idk what to do about that.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
1: VaNz - Got completely wrecked by you. Had no idea what to do. :( But it was nice to finally meet/play you. You still have a lot of secrets to hand over. :)
2: Vudujin - The real life incarnation of Luigi himself. It's always fun playing you, though perhaps I shouldn't have bothered you so soon after your GFs set. Your Luigi is really sick, all the same.
3: SilentSwag - Not going to lie, I'm kind of salty that I didn't beat your Marth game 2. But you're hella good, and it was fun to play you. Hopefully we meet again. :)
4: Taki - Ahhhhhh, you destroyed me. Didn't even know what to do. You play really weird, and I have to figure it out quickly. Nice friendlies. :)
5: Dempt - Nice job on getting 5th. The Marth was looking sweet. All I could do was get gimped really hard, haha.
5: Carroll - You...did really well. Nice job, and nice doubles set, too. Double Fox too OP. Hopefully, we meet in bracket.
7: Get Low - jdsgnlsdkgnsdlkgnsdlgknsdlgknsdglknsdlgknsdl I'm so stupid for going out to eat in the middle of bracket like a noob. Ugh. Sorry for denying you a set from me. Next time, I'll be better about it, I promise.
7: S1 - Nice job in doubles, and on your placing. You play me like a meanie-face, though, so I'm coming for you next time. ;)
9: Shrouded One - You're slowly getting better, I think. You just need more patience, and more safe turnip pulls.
9: Sweet - I'm going to pretend, for my sanity, that we haven't played yet. Hope to see you again. :)
9: Master W(ind)GS - Nice Marth. Every time I thought I was in the clear, you showed me wrong. And yeah, I guess my Peach is sort of weird, haha. GGs, and I hope to meet you again.
13: DEES - Didn't play you in singles, but good games in doubles.
13: Frozen Flame - Nice Fox, in pools and in doubles. It was really fun to play you. I felt like our set was just a little bit janky (on my end), so I apologize for that.
13: Ralis - Hate to say it, but I kind of carried you a bit in teams. Luckily, you're Falco, so you did what you needed to. Good work. Next time, we take first.
17: Earth - I have to say, DK was not on my list of things I needed to worry about. You showed me that I still have a ways to go in terms of knowing things. GGs.
17: Flashburn - You didn't have to drive us all that way on short notice, but you did, and I thank you for that.
17: Jailbait - Next time, I'll be more encouraging when you're MM'ing Sweet. Who knows, I might even cheer!
17: TMS - Hopefully I could help some with Marth/Peach. Just like...out wait her. And good games in doubles and in friendlies. You should come around here and play us more, for more learnings.
17: Joe Paturnip - One day, we will have all the Peach dittos. Nice job in crews, you've definitely gotten tighter since last time.
17: Brawl Guy - Good doubles set. GGs.
17: Strip Pole - Good doubles set. GGs.
25: Dubs - Good doubles set. GGs.
25: GUN PUNCH - The ONLY time EVER when there will be hype for Peach/Samus. You've got a cool Samus, and I love the MU, so those 1v1s we had were both fun and challenging for me. Hope to see you guys in bracket again.
25: Josh - Someday, you will enter a tournament. And in that tournament, your first match will NOT be me. :)

Amazing tourney. Good job S1/Sweet/everyone else who helped run it smoothly. Next time...let's see if I can do it.

Green Ranger

Smash Journeyman
I would love to team at rage! No hard feelings towards you bro. I was a bit disappointed but I got to team with brawl guy which was fun :). But didnt you tell vanz you would team with him? So idk what to do about that.
Vanz hasn't gotten back to me yet. I would like to team with him, then maybe we can team for a future tourney. If he has someone else in mind, we can team for rage.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
OH MY GOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD LOOOOOOOL

race: mexican/latino

I'M DYING

Goast

Smash Journeyman
So madd I couldn't show. Glad this had a good turnout tho! Is there somewhere I can make that donation?

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
If any of you are relatively near Columbus during the week, Wednesday nights at Momo2 usually have me and my group playing Project M (they hold a fighting game thing there every week where anyone can bring games for people to play). I typically have a spare copy of Melee around should people request it, though.
might have to make an appearance to this with pat need to try to stay in shape also just love playing melee with peeps

Top Bottom