• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GYK starting a new leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Link to original post: [drupal=5142]GYK starting a new leaf[/drupal]

So I really had to do another one. This one is about you guys. ... I really need to think my actions here. You guys are decent people, and I feel warm hearted[: I really am. I would always think you guys are the same as aib. Yeah I need to think my knowledge over about all brawl players.

I didn't start this just for humor. You guys were the one's bashing me about I'm just a wifi player. Seriously If there was brawl in my town. I'd be their everytime I'd get.
I also have be acting childish, and for that I apologize. I need to start growing up. Since I know their actually are real decent people to talk to. I need to stop this childish crap. For the people I have been bashing. I really am sorry from the bottom of my heart.

- Sunny
- Hulk Hogan
- Slush
- Yoshi boards

I truely am gonna start thinking differently. Anyway thank's for being cool with me, yet I was a jerk): I thought everyone was out to troll me or get me. Yeah I'm no doubt mistaken. EXTERMELY MISTAKEN. I'm actually am happy Delta brought me here now xD anyway take care SmashBoards(:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
New leaves are so much better.
The old ones took forever to update and always froze when you loaded multiple things at the same time.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I love being called Hulk Hogan

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I love being called Hulk Hogan
Can I call you twinkle toes:3

Yeah man wanted to say sorry for making you do your job. :o

:phone:

EDIT: What happened to slush's comment? ... It said. I...dunno no...

Well I still read your comment. *responds* well Slush I tried to be friendly with ya, and you guys were to, but were trolling me in a wrong way. Lemme just tell this to everyone!

I'M THE NICEST COOLEST GUY YOU'LL MEET. JUST ACT NORMAL AROUND ME. THERE'S NO POINT TO TROLL ME OR TALK CRAP ABOUT ME. (ESPEICALLY WIFI) PEOPLE THINK OF ME AS I'M HARD TO CHILL WITH OR TALK TO. NAH YOU GUYS JUST MAKE IT HARD ON YOURSELVES.
BTW YOU DO TO MUCH ON TRYING TO APPROACH ME.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've been in your shoes before. Don't waste time arguing your personal post problems with others.

It only makes things worse. It depends how it works out though.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
GYK, just stop. Stop trying so hard. There's no need to start anew, apologize to anybody, or any of that. If you don't like how you're posting, just stop posting that way. You don't need an audience to do that.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
>New leaf
>Double post in the blog

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
GYK, just stop. Stop trying so hard. There's no need to start anew, apologize to anybody, or any of that. If you don't like how you're posting, just stop posting that way. You don't need an audience to do that.
Exactly. There are almost 120,000 members on this site. It's quite egotistic to assume that enough people are even aware of your existence to warrant several self-centered threads that are about nothing but you/your own posting.

The best way to become more liked is to stop pushing yourself onto people. Good posting will earn you friends and respect. Self-indulgence and attention-baiting will usually not.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oops:d forgot to comment here as well.
Yes new leaf:D I also like new leaves. Specially when fall:p Well I need to forgive, and forget. That's what God would do. Yusuke sorry you thought I was trolling. I didn't know you were serious about me cursing hard. Anyway the past is the past(:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nobody absolutely judges me, fool.
Dude seriously you think we were born out've monkeys. WTF???

Then why haven't all evolved genius.

Also why do dinosaurs become extinct but monkeys still surrive. When the comet destroyed everything on the planet earth.

Give me some BS anwser please:3

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This isn't a religious debate.

But by all means, debate religion so we can get this piece of **** locked.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Dude seriously you think we were born out've monkeys. WTF???
Common ancestry.

Also why do dinosaurs become extinct but monkeys still surrive. When the comet destroyed everything on the planet earth.
Protip: Monkeys didn't exist when the dinosaurs were wiped out.

Successful bait was successful.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
^
I ****ING LOL'D

And it's a sad to see that there are still people who deny evolution, but that's as far as I'll go on the topic.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
^
I ****ING LOL'D

And it's a sad to see that there are still people who deny evolution, but that's as far as I'll go on the topic.
Judging from this line.

Its clear he's denying the theory without knowing **** about it. Look i'm christian and believe in god, but atleast take your time to do your research so you don't make a fool of yourself.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
LISTEN ALL YOU GODLESS CRUISERWEIGHTS, ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY COULD CRAFT A MASTERPIECE LIKE THIS BROTHER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom