• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guys, best marth in the world

Icelement

Smash Cadet
Wow..... hahaha I'm Protomanice in the comments. Wow. Just wow. I was worse than that a month ago... its fun to see how much I've progressed. :)

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
OMG!! After seeing that Marth I have lost all hope of getting better at the game. He's TOO good! XD

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
I love his unique style of play. I've never seen the c-stick used with such intelligence.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lol that nub is trying to talk **** about me now lol. he posted in a video i hosted called "MindGames" (which is a combo vid from a ton of diff pros) and said that whoever is playing in the vid is either against lvl1 comps or 8yearold kids with no cubes lol. god i love noobs.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
C-sticking Marth to a whole new level...wow...just...wow...
Holy crap! Something other than smashes and shieldbreaker at 5:01!
He makes noobs look good. Or maybe all noobs play like this? Hmm...
I used to do that sometimes, when I didn't play with advanced tech, but that was when I played computers and was feeling lazy or "cheap."

are we all being sarcastic or is he really that good?(looks like he sucks)
We're all be sarcastic. He sucks.

battousai555

Smash Ace
are we all being sarcastic or is he really that good?(looks like he sucks)
This is completely unrelated, but I just saw this as an opportune moment to make a point: people with high post counts DO NOT always know a lot. I'm just bringing this up because nearly every day I come to the boards and there is some person rambling, and many new posters just assume that he/she is knowledgable
Oh, and I have nothing against you, Ridley. I just wanted to use your post as evidence.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
There has been an influx of new posters that have easily gone over the 2K mark simply from spamming brawl boards, My post count is pretty much from posting in character and melee general boards.

Mars-

Smash Champion
There has been an influx of new posters that have easily gone over the 2K mark simply from spamming brawl boards, My post count is pretty much from posting in character and melee general boards.
so true, I saw this guy with 1k posts that joined this month...

Top Bottom