• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GulNer - Big tournament in Norway, 25-27 January (over 70 people now!)

Shin^

Smash Rookie
Hi sorry I've been quite bussy with school lately so, I'll give you people updates tomorrow ^__^

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Smasher89: the results from Aulismash2 has some surprises Nea in second place O_o

As Ache said, Nea finally showed his true potential.
The sets between Tonberry and Nea was freakin close all the time, 4-3 both sets. And Nea 3 stocked Tonberry on PS a match iirc, which is pretty good XD

If we manage to come on Gulner, Nea will definetly beat Tonberry then :D
He also said (promised) that he will beat Armada ^-^

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Smasher89: the results from Aulismash2 has some surprises Nea in second place O_o

As Ache said, Nea finally showed his true potential.
The sets between Tonberry and Nea was freakin close all the time, 4-3 both sets. And Nea 3 stocked Tonberry on PS a match iirc, which is pretty good XD
Let's see thing the right way. The first set was 4-2. Also, I 3-stocked Nea the match after he 3-stocked me. The matches were still pretty close, though. Especially the ones in the second set. Nea has to work hard to beat me on GulNer, cuz I promise I won't make it easy ;)

Anyways, Nea pwns.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Haha, just u wait Bery, He "will" beat u and Armada :D
And yeah, hes working hard, even tho he doesn't play much >.<

Smasher89

Smash Lord
forgetting two other falcos, Calle W and Helios? XD, hopes I´ll be able to practise soon, but to not play smash for a couple of days is great for widening and "get more" mindgames, to the cost of some technical skill. (btw noone but armadas peach stands a chance against Nana hehe)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Smasher, don't worry he will beat them as well (i hope) xD
Even tho he is CF, he play's pretty good vs Falco's...

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Smasher, don't worry he will beat them as well (i hope) xD
Even tho he is CF, he play's pretty good vs Falco's...
To me it seems that he can play good against every top tier with his CF. Also, he is known as a Marth raper. Poor poor marths :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Haha poor poor Marth's yeah xD Trust me, I am a Marth palyer, i know what he can do to them >.<

Anyway, smasher89, Team MM? 50kr? ok? deal!
U have to team with ur teampartner (Android) xD

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Haha poor poor Marth's yeah xD Trust me, I am a Marth palyer, i know what he can do to them >.<

Anyway, smasher89, Team MM? 50kr? ok? deal!
U have to team with ur teampartner (Android) xD
sorry, saving money for Epita, and what says we don´t faces in losers (semi)final? (Team UGS is too good at the moment), but it hasn´t gone too well the last tourneys so hopes it goes better in teams this time^^

Ache- Saving money for epita/studenten (v_v), but we should face each other in the bracket or something ^^

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Smasher sorry to disappoint u, but u guys won't reach that far, cuz me and Nea will send u to losers at the very beginning :D And there u'll end up losing xD

Nah, Looking forward to play against u guys ^^;

ah btw, If Svampen is not coming, who deos Calle W team with?

Smasher89

Smash Lord
ok "puts extra pressure on El Thor", we haven´t really showed what we can yet, so that´s something we really got to do, and would be perfect timing against you and nea in teams hehe, btw 3vs2 should be too good hehe, espeacially with nana against the jiano character XD "hopes for jab-death combos", it´ll iondeed be a nice match against you and Nea^^.

Lobster- that´s really true, look at hacks kirby, it scares me more than his toptier char, but I´m scared for DJ Roxx mewtwo too so (mewtwo and kirby is the scariest chars in the game?! XD)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Heh, 3vs2 is cheat! xD
And i think Nea will play another char against u, since Nana is 2 good :D

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
forget it u guys, I'm gonna win this.
you know why?
because I eat snails.
But since I'm a very generous and want good competition, I'll bring snails with me.
I'll make the butter sauce myself and it will be very good ! Tonberry will join me and will experience great power. Snails = power. they have both sex, they don't have legs but they can travel, they have a shell and use it often, also, their "eyes" are really funny. they simply rock :)
PH33R !!!!!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Yes, plz ban wobbles ^^;
Or else this tournement will be phail >__>

Vegard

Smash Lord
let's ban combos, since they are so easy to do XD
Shut up.. This is hopeless. I've seen your comments about the Wobbles infinite before, and they were completely pathetic. You compared the Wobbles to shine infinites, which is a completely different story, since the Wobbles infinite is inescapable.

It's very common to ban the Wobbles infinite in the US, and we still have to wait for an ICs player to prove the true gayness of the grab "combo" in a tournament in Europe. Personally, I think it's game breaking and BORING to watch/play matches when you face people who just grab you to death. It's also fairly easy to pull of the Wobbles infinite, no wait... it's so simple, anybody could do it, so can I.

Your comment is so fcking silly. Wobbles is easy to do right, and you say so is "combos". Who cares? Most combos doesn't work like "first hit leads to death", which is how the Wobbles works like. Most people at Gulner would think it's fair to ban this gay grab technique, it would be nice to see some other guy than an Ice Climber player, who base his play style on gay grabs, comment on this.

And Zephy, you are making fun of your own arguments, please >_> First, you support my meanings about the Wobbles, then you write "ban Luigi :D" in a stupid way. Way to go, man.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Acherontic: There are no Wobbles or ChuDat in Europe, and if there were, I would still support wobbling. And I'm not even an IC-player. There are a lot of people saying that wobbling is an easy technique, but there are only two smashers in the world who actually can use that technique. And when I say "can use", I mean that they at least can do it on 50% of their attempts. I also wanna say that wobbling requires about 30% to be done, and Wobbles and ChuDat haven't placed so much better on the tourneys who allows wobbling compared to those who are banning it. Wobbles even won one of the "Wobbling is banned, lol"-tourneys. Can't remember the name right now, but that's a fact.

There are only two good IC-players in Europe(as I know), and none of them can do Wobbling well. Sure, Smasher89 might get one once in a while, but that's in VERY few cases(I've played thousands of matches against him, and I've only been Wobbled ONCE). I'd compare Wobbling to Marths chain throw, just that people knows how to use the chain throw, and no European can actually do the Wobbling. The only difference is that Wobbling can be used on every character.

If you think Wobbling is free win, use Ice Climbers yourself. But you probably won't do, as the rest of those who are whining about whe Wobbling and how gay it is. I bet you 100 NOK that you don't have the balls to use ICs only at GulNer. You got one week to learn the easy "free win" technique.

Only ******* banns Wobbling, and I'm not one of them.

Vegard

Smash Lord
You "support" wobbling? Wow, why don't you start a fund where you donate money to players who wants to learn the amazing technique. Give them money to travel to tournaments etc =)

And where did I say it gave you an automatic win? I said wobblig was GAY, which is 100% true and it destroys the fun about this game.

Edit: What are you trying to say at the end..? Please show me where I said I could do well with ICs?

Top Bottom