• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
It's Jph93.

My **** never uploads though, and thats a Hard score, not expert, so it won't be at the top. That is 1st place on SH though, you can see there if you want.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
When I first started GH, I think I failed Cherry Pie on Easy. It just takes some time.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
That song is still one of my favorites of the series to play.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Well it's funny, i beat Raining Blood on hard, but ijust can't beat those triplets on One. Guess I need to practice, i haven't played in a few days.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Easy fight against Lou on expert

This glitch makes you play against Lou with the expert notes but he will have easy notes (and have the AI of the "easy" Lou).
1) Unlock the battle with Lou on expert (carrer mode only).
2) Start the battle with him
3) Shortly after the first note sections (about 10 seconds), Strum without holding any fret buttons untill you lose
4) At the game over screen go to "Tutorial"
5) Pick the Tutorial for Guitar Battle, And play through it untill you get the message "Lesson Complete"
6) As soon as the fret board appears. Pause the game and go to exit, (this will take you back to the lesson menu)
7) From there hit the red button so that you can go back to the list of songs
8) Pick the fight with Lou and enjoy an easy VICTORY!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I keep seeing people copy pasting that from gfaqs. Does it actually work?

and even if it does, i would feel wrong doing that. Then it's not like you've really beaten him.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
The 5th tier is so **** good, minus Holiday in cambodia cuz i hate that song
You mean you hate the cover of that song, right?

Rock Like hurricane etc - Solo is fun, just chords during singing
La Grange-Funnest song in the game, "HAW HAW HAW HAW"
You're kidding. Along with "Holiday in Cambodia" and "Cities on Flame", these are the worst covers in the entire game.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Try limewire or something, a recording HAS to exist if it made it in the game, it probably got leaked.

as is cult of personality.
I am glad that we got a master track too, and with a new guitar solo to boot :)

What does everyone think of the Sex Pistol's re-recording of "Anarchy in the U.K."

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Easy fight against Lou on expert

This glitch makes you play against Lou with the expert notes but he will have easy notes (and have the AI of the "easy" Lou).
1) Unlock the battle with Lou on expert (carrer mode only).
2) Start the battle with him
3) Shortly after the first note sections (about 10 seconds), Strum without holding any fret buttons untill you lose
4) At the game over screen go to "Tutorial"
5) Pick the Tutorial for Guitar Battle, And play through it untill you get the message "Lesson Complete"
6) As soon as the fret board appears. Pause the game and go to exit, (this will take you back to the lesson menu)
7) From there hit the red button so that you can go back to the list of songs
8) Pick the fight with Lou and enjoy an easy VICTORY!
I was wondering about this... When I was playing Lou on hard, he had Easy notes, I guess I did something to this effect, but I actually couldn't beat him until I reset the game and played with us both on hard, because when he has easy notes, I have to play like mad while he strums just a few, and has much much less notes to miss when I attack him.

D

Deleted member

I don't play most of the easier songs anymore, as they're rather boring to play (not to listen to, I like a lot of the lower tier songs)... although the original Cult of Personality's solo might've been harder... still a great song and recording in the game...

Raining Blood's mosh = o.0 to the extreme...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
****ing christ, i beat ****ing DRAGONFORCE on hard, but I can't beat Lou. I HATE LOU. I hate the battles in general, because you can't practice them at all other than failing over and over. and when he always uses the same attacks in the same places, such as the amp overload thing that makes the notes flash, it's impossible to learn certain solos because you can'tactually see them. I think the boss battles, although they're fun at first, are just stupid and way too difficult later on, and you don't even get to play them outside of career mode, even though TDWDTG is a great song.

hemightbegiant said:
Try limewire or something, a recording HAS to exist if it made it in the game, it probably got leaked.
I got one on limewire that's 4:55 long, haven't compared the two, what's the length on the new track?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
All I can say is try and use your power ups when he should be getting his, so he misses. Either that, or pray he doesn't get lefty flip. All the other ones aren't too bad.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This game is dead to me now. Kotaku just reported that RedOctane and Activision are doing DLC like how GH2 was done on 360 - 3 bundles of 3 songs.

Sorry, but I prefer albums.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
This game is dead to me now. Kotaku just reported that RedOctane and Activision are doing DLC like how GH2 was done on 360 - 3 bundles of 3 songs.

Sorry, but I prefer albums.
Especially when those albums are Who's Next and Back in Black, all master tracks .

fluffy

Smash Champion
today's south park episode is about guitar hero in case anyone is interested

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Back in Black isn't confirmed to be a downloadable album for Rock Band.
Wah?

*looks back at Wikipedia*

Weird, I checked about a week ago and it said AC/DC's Back in Black and Green Day's Insomniac were confirmed as master tracks. Oh well :ohwell: I guess it's best, as Insomniac was the exact same album that started my dislike for Green Day.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Trying to five star raining blood is driving me crazy.

Seriously.

I got 5k away my first run today, so I thought, this should be easy.

:(

Spent all day today, now I can't even hit the easy YBYRY and it's making me want to seriously hurt people.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Did anyone see the south park last night?
WAY too funny.

If you haven't seen it, look it up. It's guitar hero themed.

"Real guitars are for old people."

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Did anyone see the south park last night?
WAY too funny.

If you haven't seen it, look it up. It's guitar hero themed.

"Real guitars are for old people."
I disagree, the episode was rather bland in my opinion.

It's still WAY better than the "Biggest Turd" episode.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i'm not a huge southpark fan but i had to watch it. i thought it was awesome.
"*kansas playing in the background* Wow, is this really the kids?"
"No, but they did score over 100,000 points on this song on Guitar hero co-op...on Expert."
"That is pretty dam* impressive."

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
"MR HAAANKYYY THE CHRISTMAS POO, YOU LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES YOU"

I love that episode.

Also, expert is a *****. Knights of cydonia isn't hard, it just makes you hand very tired.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i didn't see it but i heard it definitely wasn't as good as the warcraft episode... but that is pretty tough to top

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Picked it up today for only $98 (that's about a third off for you US guys) at a 1 day sale. They only had 2 copies of the Wii one and a pile of the PS2/360/ps3, though the PS3 ones were untouched.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
The American Dollar is the suck right now. We cancelled our trip to Spain that our spanish class usually takes because our dollars is so weak compared with the Euro.

How you likin' it Mic?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
its time for me to get involved with this thread.
I was very good at GH 2. I could get perfects on hard, with a little experimentation on expert.
III is a whole different ball game. I can barely do hard. I don't understand...

fluffy

Smash Champion
its time for me to get involved with this thread.
I was very good at GH 2. I could get perfects on hard, with a little experimentation on expert.
III is a whole different ball game. I can barely do hard. I don't understand...
The easy songs are made to be TOO easy, while the hard songs are made to be TOO hard.

my friends and i have come up with that conclusion and it's right >:D

Top Bottom