• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guitar Hero 3 (Luigi Gets ***** Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uh, Romeo? You do realize that Rock Band has solo play with guitar, drums, bass, or singing, right? How would the presence of two extra options limit your fun when playing by yourself?

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
I really wanted to get this game but then I saw the price for 360 and it was 100 dollars ill wait till it ever hits greatest hit lol

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Uh, Romeo? You do realize that Rock Band has solo play with guitar, drums, bass, or singing, right? How would the presence of two extra options limit your fun when playing by yourself?
Why would you ever buy this game for single player? Shoot, for $170 I can buy 3 games and maybe still have some pocket change left. Wait several years till the price comes down.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol well ill agree that rockband is atleast not the same **** the 3rd time around BUT i see it only being fun at a party or something like that, where as guitar hero is good anytime.
^^ is what I was replying to. Try reading the conversation before jumping into the middle of it next time.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
One more Romeo john:
"My hands are too small"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
LOL yet still big enough to **** the **** out of you right?

Yea i know but it just looks like the game was made for a bunch of people, that and the game doesnt look as hard as GH3, and so far i think theres about 58? songs, compared to GH3s 73 lol not that that means much cuz i like only like 10 or 12 songs on GH but still.

I would get it if you could just get the game, but you can only get the 170 bundle or nothing.

drums are fun as hell though.

bass i would imagine is jsut an easier guitar.

guitar form what ive seen isnt as hard as previous GH games.

singing lol would be fun ONLY if theres more people playing with you.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't imagine Rock Band's guitar being easier than GH III. Harmonix made GH I/II and now Rock Band; how could they possibly **** up the guitar parts?

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Yea i know but it just looks like the game was made for a bunch of people
I agree, GH3's single player will be a lot better than Rock Bands.

singing lol would be fun ONLY if theres more people playing with you.
That's why this game is awesome. It was also done by harmonix and each has good songs, but party mix is the best.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I didn't read the thread, but romeo i'll MM you for $3. i dunno the rules, but i dont just wanna play dragonforce; we should play other songs like 3/5 or something.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
I didn't read the thread, but romeo i'll MM you for $3. i dunno the rules, but i dont just wanna play dragonforce; we should play other songs like 3/5 or something.

sure thing buddy.

but please i beg of you nothing above tier 5.

**** is boring.

but yea pro faceoff 3/5

5 or 10$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom