• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GTA smash players - we have no place for casuals, lets play wifi

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol ****, how old are you/what kind of parents are these?

My parents were letting me bus and train to Ottawa/London/Montreal/USA since I was 16.

Maybe if you are just honest with your parents and mature, they would let you go places. Or maybe my parents are just cool like that.

.Marik

is a social misfit
living on my own is the best.
Get at that independence! :yoshi:

Parents have a hard time understanding their babies are now all grown up.

Tinaye, you're legally an adult. Take control of your life. It's really not that hard.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
wifi put hair on my chest.if my connection didnt suck id still be on all the time :\

also im down to go to Pound 5,hopefully canada gets more support this time..it would be cool to have ppl cheering for us for once :p holy you owe me :):):):) <3

i think ppl suck vs Mk because of the lack of experience vs him offline,we have what like 1 tourney every 2-3 months or so? i was told in NJ/NYC(region filled with Mks) they have one every week, in these regions no Mks are dominating and pretty much everyone knows the matchup to a decent degree...i think if i could play top Mks every week id have the matchup down with more then one character :p

rabdom info but..i found it funny how when i was talking with m2k he said MK is overrated then when i talked with Ally he thinks hes overpowered; they both made good points too.

just wifi all the time and make friends with its top players lol

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
We're up to a grand total of five!

Mikey, all the friend codes that I've written down appear to me as "Awaiting Registration".

Is that a problem at all? Do you see the same thing?

EDIT: k, thanks Joe

Mikey7

Smash Lord
OH teh noeeeessss GTA scene whhhhyyyyyy. And Im down for wifi if people wanna **** a scrub =D
of course everyones welcome, and youve been to more than a couple tournies, i think ur better than scrub status by now : p

We're up to a grand total of five!

Mikey, all the friend codes that I've written down appear to me as "Awaiting Registration".

Is that a problem at all? Do you see the same thing?

EDIT: k, thanks Joe
yeah, we have to add you back. btw its ridiculously laggy, just sayin

SRTM

Smash Ace
My list is always full.
I'll add inle, avarice + skyler. Think I have most of you added, if not, tell me.
edit: +jpak

Mikey7

Smash Lord
oops doulbe post.....might as well make use of it

added everyone

hey inle and jpak, today i have some company over and we're playing aib ladder doubles so thats why im not playing u guys, sorry

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ill come play with u after i eat inle, prob be on at 6 or so

everyone else lets play : p, if we get 4 we can run doubles

edit:

ggs inle

sry i couldnt play u srtm, got /lifed

SRTM

Smash Ace
I fixed up my router a bit, so it doesn't lag spike anymore.
Now I have to play more v.v
prolly gonna enter aib ladder at some point.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im almost always on msn,if anyone wants to play just ask there, my connection isnt the greatest however :(

ryu553

Smash Rookie
Add my name to the list, I'm getting back into brawl and I'd like some people to play with.
<=== this way to FC

Mikey7

Smash Lord
cool, ill add u to op also

i havent been on wifi since whenever my last post was lol, im going to try to get on this weekend though, probably mid day saturday or sunday

Mikey7

Smash Lord
cool

alright im going to try to be on today, i have a little bit of free time. if anyone wants to play, ill be on today from approximately 2 pm.

if we have 4 ppl we can do some doubles : )

Top Bottom