• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GROAT Results - Uxbridge, MA - 4/24

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
just got home.... ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my life, night and ggs all. ya'll gay and lesbo <3

Fatal I didn't sandbag to be honest, Wario wasnt the right choice but my MK and Snake is obviously not sandbagging... dummy =P.

Mario Party 1 = my **** man I should host tourneys of these lmao.

Peach dude, My stare only happens if I showered. [o-[

So Fatal

Smash Master
just got home.... ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my life, night and ggs all. ya'll gay and lesbo <3

Fatal I didn't sandbag to be honest, Wario wasnt the right choice but my MK and Snake is obviously not sandbagging... dummy =P.

Mario Party 1 = my **** man I should host tourneys of these lmao.

Peach dude, My stare only happens if I showered. [o-[
yay hahaha:)

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
I love you too Allied, thanks for the advice. We'll do much better next time, promise. We're also drinking hard at Apex kid!!!

you're thinking of the wrong Tant, yes you would **** me in a Lucario ditto, since I don't really use Lucario

Feel free to fight my crew mate Junebug though, he's pretty much 2nd or 3rd best lucario this side of the missisippi
Ah okay, sorry.

I know Junebug, that man is a beast. I'd love to play him one day. :3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
PatG: Hi :3 we actually exchanged a few words
Allied: Hi :3 we finally met
Atomsk: Hi :3 we finally met
Ally: Hi :3 we finally met and I made you laugh during friendlies :D
Verm: Hi :3 you beat me with Ganon
Zorn: Hi :3 I beat you with Meta/Snake
Duke: Hi :3 fun set
BC: Hi :3 fun friendlies no more cancelling melee though :(
Dazwa: Hi :3 I love you
Nacho: Hi :3

Melee
Dustin: Two weeks in a row of chilling out!? Amazinggggg. Double Falcon too good and I really like playing singles with you it definitely helps me improve, we should do so more often.

James Irish Mafia LMan: Good stuff man you're always improving, I just feel like when you're floating around in the air you tend to make a lot of decisions that are less then A+ and are easily punishable.

Wuss!: Pleasure meeting you man it was a really pleasant surprise seeing another person good at melee on Friday, it made for fun friendlies.

Xaoz: Keep working on it man, stop side b-ing onto the stage.

Diesel: While I wouldn't exactly call em people but yes! LOOOL, fun times man we should definitely chill more, always a pleasure hanging out with you and getting food was too good.

Joey: Thanks for coming and playing smash with me and to bring Hailey along so I could ask her something pretty important :3.

BAWXMAN: "Ey those are my PBnJ sandwiches" lool guy tried to just falcon kick yo sandwiches away. Fun teams matches.

HaileyM: Thanks for coming to the tournament, I love you so much and I'm glad we got to realize that :D, I'm glad we can continue to **** again now :) :) :) <3.

Also people should get at me for taking 15 stocks in crews and people should get at me and Dustin for synchronized everything in falcon teams, Knee to knee to knee to knee to knee to knee comboes to good.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
KevinM is now one of my favorite smashers ^_^

If I even have another "GROAT" (quotes indicating I'd be making a new name) I can't have it running on Sunday. So yeah; but I could probably have Brawl and Melee on the same day, but we would need separate hosts for each game. I, of course, wouldn't be hosting Melee.

If there is a next time, I promise I won't **** up anymore and not be a **** to Melee players upset about the unfortunate circumstance. This really is a great venue, it's just way too good to pass up. It all depends if the owners would allow it again.

Shoutouts:

KevinM: MM ME AT HOT TAMALE TECH SKILL. LOL you're too fun ^_^
Ally: Didn't think you were pro at Mario Party too lol. Thanks for coming all this way, but I apologize for the unfortunate turnout.
Atomsk: GGs bro, you ***** me 2nd set haha but it's all good. Thanks for the usual encouragement as well, means much to me. Thanks to you as well for coming.
Allied: You've definitely been practicing at Mario Party LOL. GGs to you too man, a pleasure having you here. Btw this breaks my Kirby losing streak ;)
Fatal: I hate Snake, but out of all the sets we had I believe this was our closest, which was why I said "that was my last chance" on xat. I have to rebuild myself in the Snake MU, but I'll beat you eventually.
Dazwa: I'm not worthy of your Wario hat :X GGs to you as well, I WAS THINKING OF PULLING A SAUCEM... but no.
Bizkit: UPLOAD JERK!!! Haha, thanks for coming and we didn't play for once. Also you forgot your umbrella.
Saucem: NO ONE TIMES OUT KIDS LIKE GASTON
Fats: Yeah Fats dem **** be gettin' my Hitmontop in exchange for their Dragonair. Only da **** would trade dem Dragons.
Koolaid: ROFL you were the MVP in Mario Party, **** da rest.
Sphere: You're always too good lol. Always a pleasure man
Verm: Amazing Ganon, great job for your first tournament. I'll see you at MM ^_^

Zao: Many thanks for the hype, then go play Melee all day ^_^
Nacho: Stop stabbing things, keep getting punched. Also thanks for the help.
RIGEL: Thanks to you for the help as well, I felt like a ******* in comparison to your TO skills haha. Thanks for coming.
Spelled your name right this time

Das all for today. Thanks for coming and sorry again about Melee.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
i meant to mention this earlier:

The kid who was there with his father who camps with Snake really hard (LV111 was his tag) was the most disrespectful rude piece of crap I've ever met within the smash scene.

I quote at the end of our set, "Hey, so i hear you play melee?" "Yeah, I like it a lot better...its less campy." "You should stick to playing Melee (laughs) "

The kid was lucky his father was right behind him or I would have punched him in the face. Disrespectful little punk.

Prawn

Smash Master
dont worry about it POF i beat him using ics and no chaingrabs hes awful

also no prawn shoutouts

you guys are ****ing gay

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386

The kid who was there with his father who camps with Snake really hard (LV111 was his tag) was the most disrespectful rude piece of crap I've ever met within the smash scene.

I quote at the end of our set, "Hey, so i hear you play melee?" "Yeah, I like it a lot better...its less campy." "You should stick to playing Melee (laughs) "

The kid was lucky his father was right behind him or I would have punched him in the face. Disrespectful little punk.
I actually heard that, since I was watching you guys play. I don't think he was being disrespectful though, to be honest. I think he said that if since you had a rough time with his intense camping (I can attest to this; he's a good player, but I seldom saw him deviate from using grenades) you should stick to Melee since it's less campy. I don't think he meant it in a derogatory/belittling way.

Wuss

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Kevinm: It was nice to meet you and play a good amount of friendlies with you. I need to get to more tourneys so I can improve, but I'm definitely getting there I think. You're a cool dude, thanks for the games.
Darc: Sorry I killed you a lot in teams, but we still won, so I think I held up my end : / You're ridiculous, keep that **** up.
P.O.F.: you're marth is annoying, ****. you're pretty good. nice to meet you.
Irish mafia: we had some good games too. I look forward to playing you some more.
Zao: Keep working on melee. it's never too late to play melee more seriously. and it was cool chillin with you.
Verm: holy **** your ganon's nasty. we didn't play too much smash, but it was fun hanging out with you too, you're a strange dude.
emmy: It was really nice to meet you. I hope we meet again cause you're a chill person and easy to hang and talk to.
Nacho: Your yoshi's ridiculous man, watching you own prawn was hilarious. keep it easy.
eileen: you're super fly girl. i hope we cross paths again.

Brawl players: whatever. just wish more of you guys had shown...

Anyways, I had a blast, thanks to everyone I played and hung out with for being chill.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord

Yea that's Cawesome. He's a guy who tries to be funny too much when no one else finds him funny. He gets off to time out/camping people in Brawl, even though he's bad at it. Also tries to troll too hard.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Shoutouts:

Kevinm: It was nice to meet you and play a good amount of friendlies with you. I need to get to more tourneys so I can improve, but I'm definitely getting there I think. You're a cool dude, thanks for the games.
Darc: Sorry I killed you a lot in teams, but we still won, so I think I held up my end : / You're ridiculous, keep that **** up.
P.O.F.: you're marth is annoying, ****. you're pretty good. nice to meet you.
Irish mafia: we had some good games too. I look forward to playing you some more.
Zao: Keep working on melee. it's never too late to play melee more seriously. and it was cool chillin with you.
Verm: holy **** your ganon's nasty. we didn't play too much smash, but it was fun hanging out with you too, you're a strange dude.
emmy: It was really nice to meet you. I hope we meet again cause you're a chill person and easy to hang and talk to.
Nacho: Your yoshi's ridiculous man, watching you own prawn was hilarious. keep it easy.
eileen: you're super fly girl. i hope we cross paths again.

Brawl players: whatever. just wish more of you guys had shown...

Anyways, I had a blast, thanks to everyone I played and hung out with for being chill.
Thanks, man lol. Same for your Peach. Also, ipso facto, most Ganon mains are strange. XD We oddities tend to gravitate to the 'Dorf. :3

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
I had a lot of fun at the tournament. Not sure when my next MA tournament will be, though, unless someone can give me a ride to some. In a few months I should have a car and license and should be able to come to even MA tournaments fairly regularly, if not to every one. Glad I made it to this and had such a fun time.

1: Ally ($222.00) (Snake, MK, Wario, D3)- Your and Atomsk wario team was the weirdest team I ever have played/seen, lol. I was hoping to do a CF ditto/MM with you, but couldn't find you later. Congrats on first.
2: Fatal ($111.00) (Snake)- 4th tourney I've been to in NE and I still have yet to play you at all... Hopefully I can clear that up next tournament.
3: Atomsk ($37.00) (D3, MK, IC's)- The same as for Ally, except that I was hoping to play your Wolf.
4: BloodCross (Falco, MK)- Nice job running the tourney. It's a nice venue, just unfortunate circumstances, from what I know of it. Congrats on beating Atomsk.
5: Koolaid (Pit, MK)- Same as Fatal.
5: Dazwa (ZSS)- That ZSS... GG's for our tournament match. I really need to practice that MU up more, to at least make it a lot closer, next time I face you.
7: Black G (ZSS, Lucario?)- Same as Fatal and Koolaid.
7: Bizkit (Snake)- GG for the Falcon MM. Congrats on second in teams.
9: THEY ARE ENTIRE REGION 2: SAUCEM STRIKES BACK (C. Awesum) (Snake)- GG for the team matches. Thought we had you game 1, but you were able to stay alive for a long time your last life and I think that proved the difference.
9: Allied (Kirby, Snake, Wario)- I wanted to face you, as the last time I played you was at VC7, a while back, lol. Congrats on 9th.
9: Melito (Toon Link)- GGs. That first match... After that 80+% combo you got on me second stock, I lost all hope for that match, lol. So close second match... I got greedy, went for the held smash and you took advantage, ftw. Very nice game.
13: Vermanubis (GANON!!!!!!!!!!!!)- GANON!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice job for your first offline tournament and especially so since you only went Ganon. Fun friendlies, especially the wolf/Ganon matches.
13: PeachKid- Hello there.
13: Copacatic- Fun friendlies. I was hoping to play a few more, but I guess I'll have to wait for next time.
13: Duke- It didn't seem right that after going to three NE tourneys, the only DDD I saw was my own. I hope you come to tourneys more.
17: KevinM- Hello there.
17: P.O.F- Zelda> Jigglypuff.
17: grapefruits- I'm pretty sure it was you who I faced in some friendlies... If so, GG. Several close matches and fun ones, too. If that wasn't you, Hello there.
17: Anachromy- Glad to finally meet you. It was fun teaming with you and I think we did pretty well. A lot of fun friendlies as well. See you on BFC.
17: Creo- Hello there.
17: HAGGS- Haven't seen you since your January tourney, lol. Glad to see and talk with you for a bit, even if I still haven't played you at all.
17: Majorgamer14- Hello there.
25: Zorn- Hello there.
25: Twin_Scimitar- GG's for the team matches. While your TL is pretty good, I definitely like your Pikachu better.
25: Sails- Hello there.
25: Tempest- Fun friendlies. You don't see that many good Links and I definitely like yours. Pretty good Falco too, from the little I faced it.
25: TheDemiPeach- Fun friendlies. GGs.
25: PwnagePolice- Hello there.
25: Chii- GGs. I actually changed characters because I remembered that I had been meaning to try out the Wolf/Luc mu, as I thought I like it more than the Falco/Luc one. Unfortunate SD game 2 and I feel like that kind of took the wind out of you, so to speak. I definitely liked your Lucario, though.
25: Wuss- Hello there.
33: Meek- Hello there.
33: Shurely- Hello there.
33: Hobo- Hello there.
33: Eatme- GG's for the team matches and singles matches.
Sphere and StarLight- GG's for the team matches. Somehow the winner of each match won by a decent margin, lol. Unfortunate SD at the beginning of Round 3, though. Other than that, I felt like they were some very good matches, definitely.
emmy- GG's for both the team and singles matches. Not many sheik/zelda players and yet you are good with both. Nice job.

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
@ all of the posts directed towards me:

Apparently P.O.F. was ignoring the fact that i said afterwards "Its better off you just play melee cause its the better of the two games *laugh*." you're a cool dude and im sorry if i offended you on accident, but honestly it really IS better to play Melee i mean the game is alot better after all Brawl is boring anyway.

Also, why so much bashing on the Sauceeeeeeee

@Prawn yeah a 1 dollar money match of me trying to warm up GJ

Banks

Smash Hero
i somewhat wish i had been there for melee friendlies, but more importantly to see POF and c.awesum in a heated standoff

if there's another one of these that runs melee,we'll be there

Top Bottom