• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev presents ~ Stab's 949 area Melee tourney IV - Results/Bracket on first post!

Rey Ganon

Smash Rookie
Well so far it seems I can go and am taking 3 people with me. I think we can take 2 cubes and 2 powerstrips if we go too.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Stab, i dont think i can enter this tournament cuz i have work at 4 but i can just pay the entry fee and play loads of friendlies yeah?

sherigami

sorry to bail on you but if i can get someone to cover me then i team with you for now get a back up partner in case

DJMirror

Smash Master
depending On How Much I Finish My Hw I Could

If I Do Go Lets Go To That Indian Place :lick:
Omg If You Do Go, Zhu Zhu Zhu Zhu Zhu!!!!!!!

Drive Me And S2j There! We Need To Go! That Curry Is Soooooo Amazing!

@Stab

Oh ok cool

nvm sherigami

Stab let's team at connor/next tournament?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Signia please dont bring any anything but a tv and a cube cuz side events tend to hold up the tournament which i'm sure everyone dont want that to happen plus that extra tv would help fill up a extra set up so we can all get out asap

Rey Ganon

Smash Rookie
Well looks like my plans are changing and it is highly unlikely that I will be able to go now. It sucks because I had a lot of fun last time and I was really looking forward to going again and having fun.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I'm pretty excited for this tournament. I go through periods of time where I'm really motivated or not motivated to win/improve, and right now I'm really motivated. I'm trying to decide if I should not be cheap for just this one tournament and pay for both events.

Signia

Smash Lord
Other than the screw-up with HuGs I don't see what everyone's deal is with stab's tournaments. I like his tourneys more than Connor's or that arcadian tourney (though that's mostly those tourneys were very cramped and uncomfortable while not having enough setups for friendly singles).

HugS™

Smash Lord
Let's hope it goes better this time.

I will be there. Ugh, I'm gonna have to cut the partying @ brendan's short tonight :(

DJMirror

Smash Master
Let's hope it goes better this time.

I will be there. Ugh, I'm gonna have to cut the partying @ brendan's short tonight :(
I just came back from 805 just now

LOL at hugS with his 6 dollars burger

LOL at Romeo and Lovage yelling during the drive thru

DJMirror

Smash Master
What happened to Pat's House being your last tournament?

Go **** some sh*t Connor and MacD!
Oh this tournament happen to be 15 minutes away from me

i took a week off then went back to melee now i want to go back to tournaments

melee *****

Adam M!

Smash Lord
lol 805 not leaving til 11:48?

implies another crappy tournament that won't start until 2 pm

Kira-

Smash Champion
i dont think any of irvine is in town other than connor (honorary irvine)

so 805 is gonna take it... but yea someone who has texts give me periodic updates for singles and top 3 doubles. thank you

Kira-

Smash Champion
same lol

live stream this ****

mccain's back already wtf?

and i knew cam was gonna go to this for some reason

Top Bottom