• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
yeah I'm going, but need to find a ride for sure now cuz

i don't want to take the public transportation for 9 hours to get there

alright, thanks rus. just in case if i can't achieve my dream team, i'll just settle with someone else then

DJMirror

Smash Master
I would like to have a teammate =[ I was suppose to team with the Dunk but he said that he's not going to be in town for this...

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
...crap i don't think i'm going anymore. I didn't realize this was on sunday and I have plans with a friend that day.

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
****, i should've checked when the 27th was lol.. i'm used to going to tournies on a Saturday. I'm not going to this. Sorry KFC, hopefully you were able to find another ride. Anyone wanna smash on saturday? :D

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
it's alright rus. hopefully i can come down to riverside to smash with you guys one day.

since kfc's not going anymore, wanna team up sheridan? if not, then i'll team with anyone who wants to team with me.

btw, it's awesome that this is on sunday, my two favorite teams, US and South Korea, are playing on saturday

DJMirror

Smash Master
because he couldn't book a flight for Saturday (I forgot the reason why) but yeah I know right? WTF?!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
actually he did book his flight to come in saturday but the airline changed his flight to sunday

for parking, it sucks near the venue because visitor parking is gay and only allows one hour parking

so you would most likely need to drop off the stuff and park in the albertson's parking lot down the corner or some paid parking area

red = free parking
green = paid parking
light blue = venue/drop off area

for atlus: you can watch the game down stairs on the tv in the lobby room

i'm pretty sure the venue also has an hd tv that i can change it to the game

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
woah, looks like my post started a bail out chain reaction lol

If my plans change for sunday then I will try to come

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Yeah, since this will be my last chance to go to a tournament in California until December...I'm going. The only reason why I wouldn't be is if my dad came home and was like, "No, you have to sit in time out," which is unlikely. Also, Tec0, I'd like to play you for at least a couple friendlies. And Jason (Jkun), since I converted from 949 to 520, I'll MM you any price less than $20.01. I'll try and convince Ryan to bring his TV.

And I'll also have a recording set up even if that means I have to comandeer Danny's stupid Konka TV with the Volume/Channel Up buttons on the left and the Volume/Channel Down buttons on the right.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
yeah... this :/

I don't think I'll be coming now. I'll be way too tired.
***** please. only way you'll be way too tired is if you're tripping off e/acid and dont sleep or hydrate. and i doubt you'll be doing any drugs so no johns

not that you were ever committed to getting better anyway

Top Bottom