• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i want to do shoutouts, but being sick means it hurts to think them up

in short

thanks johnny, i realized i went into panic mode playing you too, i gotta work out not always doing fair > dsmash and not missing easy edgeguards when i play someone who is good. but i haven't played you like all summer and now i am a lot more scared of you than i used to be, can't wait till next time we play in tourney

lucky, you still ****, you remind me how much peach vs fox sucks

fly you'll get it down eventually

alex, i always seem to **** you first game, but i always start to get scared on the 2nd game cause you start doing so much better, if we played for a bit you'd probably learn the match up more and i'd be in trouble

everyone i gave rides to you're welcome, it was no problem

it was nice to see so cal again, i haven't been to a so cal tourney all summer

hopefully next time i'll feel like playing more friendlies near the end instead of fearing vomit every time i cough

DJMirror

Smash Master
Joe: ***** you were running your mouth about drinks and **** all night! Goddammit who cares about drinking when you have sick *** homies at Dunk's place to kick it with. **** you Joe <3

Johnny: good **** on taking 2nd. Thanks for the starcraft advice! LOL at the Johnny's rambling. Kick *** was funny. The main character look like a better version of Gimpyfish.

Lucky - ****ing f*g won again? Goddammit Joey eat a ****. <3 Mango JR sucks at doing the Jkun (walk behind to fsmash and going off stage to reverse up B in Marth ditto)

Cathy - You ****. Get at her Joey.

Shu Shu - Good **** getting top 5 and 1st in teams. <3 I'm sick of In N Out now lol.

MacD - Good **** on taking 3rd and 1st in teams as well. You'll get s2j next time!

Eddy Mexico - Sick *** Luigi

Rus Soul - 408! =D Nice seeing you again.

DD7 - GG LOL I got ***** haha. No johns.

Spazz - Sheik dittos are gay =[ If it ain't your boyfriend it's done!

Squidddddd! - We didn't get to play =[

Adam - Rematch! Nice seeing you again as well!

Spree - I want my own high end laptop right now so I can play SC2 =[

Eric - Sick *** laptop. =D

Fly - I can't wait til you moved to Irvine then we'll play a ****load of Armored Core =D

Signia - GG! Sick *** Marth!

Stab - Learn to cook. It'll help you out in the long run in life. It's a huge plus for your family, friends and with the girls.

Bones - it was nice to meet you! Your peach ***** me so hard because it's so different from MacD and Connor.

Boss - I'm going to back at you. I swear.

Lovage - You're an ***** for missing this =[ <3

Combo Fest - hey you can cook hot dogs now! Thanks for helping!

HugQ aka Cortez - Sick *** Samus, I had no idea what to do. I got ***** pretty hard. haha

Anto - You're ****ed up for not trusting your own Cousin! you guys are family! At least we know who's the better cousins =D

JDM - How did your clan battle went?

GSUB - my bad I'm sorry for ****ing up in teams. =[

Sherigami - nice seeing you again. **** *** kid as always

Alex19 - Good seeing you again, I wouldn't touch/pet a hairless cat. Can you image the feeling of it? >__>

Dunk - Thanks for teaching me StarCraft and helping me out on my opening builds. I'll try to work on my builds and walls faster. The chicken that you cooked were amazing =D

Mango - Get ****ing camped. Sucks that your army was going to **** that protoss's army, he sees you and starting running back to his base. As you got to his base you had to deal with a huge *** walls of cannons. So **** wack. Plus I'm really really amazed at like how you improve and stuff. You spend like 10-20 minutes on ALL your matches by watching the replay, asking S2J/Dunk about advices etc. we forgot to MM =[ Next time.

Everyone else that I forgot - GG

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
mccain you and fly are like the onlyones i haven't really played but yea im starting to get a better feel for things, i try to camp you alot when im not good at it lol hopefully i do get to play you again

jkun hairless cat looks and sounds absolutely terrible looooool i agree

Kira-

Smash Champion
Mango - Plus I'm really really amazed at like how you improve and stuff. You spend like 10-20 minutes on ALL your matches by watching the replay, asking S2J/Dunk about advices etc. we forgot to MM =[ Next time.
interesting

Top Bottom