• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i actually cant make this one matt,sorry :[ ...im going to the arcadian 2 and grev august for sure though

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
since there is a grill outside, down-stairs of the venue, stab is wondering if you guys would like to have a bbq. what he told me so far it's going to be hot dogs and hamburgers, i'm not sure on anything else other than this information.

he just wants to know your thoughts and suggestions on this.

MacD

Banned via Administration
if you are gonna use the grill, check and see if you have to reserve it

idk if you have to reserve it but i know it makes things easier

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i'm interested in going to this!!!

anyone have an empty seat?

hopefully you'd have room for a setup too, but not required!

send me a pm

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
hey is anybody from riverside coming to this? if so, can i get a ride to this tourney with you?
yo KFC, i would be surprised if you do remember me but i played you a few times back at the SJSU biweeklies. Around 2007 i guess, but i'm in socal now too. i'm always at Riverside/Moreno Valley on weekends, i live by Palm Springs which isnt too far from there. I'm thinkin about going to this tourny as well, like 75% sure i am. If you still need a ride i can probably take you if i go. Bay Area homies help each other out! lol.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yo KFC, i would be surprised if you do remember me but i played you a few times back at the SJSU biweeklies. Around 2007 i guess, but i'm in socal now too. i'm always at Riverside/Moreno Valley on weekends, i live by Palm Springs which isnt too far from there. I'm thinkin about going to this tourny as well, like 75% sure i am. If you still need a ride i can probably take you if i go. Bay Area homies help each other out! lol.
whats your number?

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
i'll team with you sherigami if fiction's not going (he probably isn't). i'm pretty sure that I can make it somehow
OK I'll team with you if you go. I'm going to be reeeally tired though since the tourney is right after EDC.

I quoted before you edited in kfc. If you'd rather team with him(don't blame you) then do that.

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Well considering i'm KFC's ride, i really need to decide soon if i'm gonna make this, don't wanna ruin Bizzarro's dream team lol. i'll let you guys know by friday the latest.

Top Bottom