• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

efex

Smash Cadet
HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. IT HAS COME CLEAR TO ME THAT CAPS LOCK DO NOT WORK HEAR. WELL, I CUMMED CLEAR ON YOUR MOTHERS' FACE WHEN SHE KEPT ASKING FOR MORE. HER FACE WAS SO FILLED THAT I CUT OFF MY PUBES THREW THEM AT HER FACE AND CALLED HER ABE LINCOLN. SHE CAME SO HARD SHE GREW A *****. I GUARANTEE IT.
i like your style

i live near lansdown station so i can travel threw out Toronto pretty quickly if any1 wants to smash with me D:

videos from today will get uploaded tomorrow i am way to tired to do this now =[
(if anyone needs combo movies made for a small fee i can give you professionally edited videos :D)

C

Circle

PURE PWNAGE GUYS! WHOSE GOING!?!?!?! oh yea... NATHAN! Bloor Cinema @ 12pm

mffns

Smash Cadet
Ahhhhh true true, i got imadh and adnan mixed up. Well, i live near central parkway, close to square one. And i main samus, but im trying to use falcon aswell

mffns

Smash Cadet
Lol, maybe, maybe not. I'm pretty new to the smash scene, so...I dont know. But theres 1-2 tournies thats coming close, so I can probably meet all of you guys

efex

Smash Cadet
i uploaded you vs adnan to youtube but not sure if its going to work cause i left the files as .divx LOL well see later today

efex

Smash Cadet
dont worry all the videos work perfectly fine :D my pc was just lagging when i was playing them , 'm gonna keep them divx cause of quality / size wmv takes to much out of the file -_-;;
i am gonna put the doubles matches up tonight :D

Mr.Mixshow

Smash Rookie
i wanna play some1 iam new 2 this place i live in toronto dose any1 know of runnymede station if u live on jane i can traval easy

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Jane and Sheppard is the spot for me during Mondays-Friday

So yeah, Runnymede eh..? Maybe I could come by once a Thursday night. What streets do you live on and if you'd like add me on msn or pm me your address or something.

efex

Smash Cadet
Jane and Sheppard is the spot for me during Mondays-Friday

So yeah, Runnymede eh..? Maybe I could come by once a Thursday night. What streets do you live on and if you'd like add me on msn or pm me your address or something.
tryrantwolf were do you live anyways ?

is there any1 thats closer to islington and bloor subway stops , so many missions to play smash!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Mondays - Thursday and sometimes Friday = Jane and Sheppard (Toronto)

Weekends and sometimes Friday aswell = Eglinton and Hurontario (Mississauga)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'd say yes (as much I want to) but the problem is it's at teh granparents. Not to fond of having visitors over. I could try and make the visit myself, actually.

I.B

Smash Lord
ZOMG, new account!

Hooray for our sick doubles matches. Can't wait to watch those.

I.B

Smash Lord
Don't worry, man, no need to say sorry. I get that feeling of discouragement too.

BTW, me and Dzenan's doubles name is going to be "Younger Than You".:laugh:

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Man, today was great. ^_^;

Shoutouts:

Dzenan: Man, we forgot to have serious 1v1s XD. SMALL TV FTW. Too good with rest man. You need to play RE4, LOL. lol@timesplitters

Imadh: Holy ken combos batman. Lol, too much fun on fourside. :) My anti-chain grab game is getting better, no? LOL@sudden death. Fox dittos FTW. Am I getting better? :p Small TV FTW. You make my Samus look nub. ._.

Grmo: Good **** on teams. BOWSERRRRRRRRR FTW. HOO. We need more falco dittos. Fox dittos FTW. Your shine ***** my Falco. <_< Iunno, I think it's the shine, I can't play my falco vs your fox or something. :psycho:

Johnny: You forgot to play Grmo. And it's not "germ-oh". ¬_¬ You aren't even reading this. TOP TIER IN SOUL CALIBUR.

I forgot what else I was gonna say.

I.B

Smash Lord
Am I getting better?
Surprisingly, yes you are getting better. I don't see how that's possible considering you can't make it out to any of the events, and the only person you can practice with constantly is Johnny. I don't know how you do it, man. Props for that ****.

I.B

Smash Lord
there up suscribe to me on youtube, efex99 i tagged all videos as ssbmtoronto :D
I tried to watch some of them but I got an error that said if the video was just recently uploaded, it needs to be validated in the system. Patiently waiting...

efex

Smash Cadet
hey does any1 know if i can find people to play in ottawa , gonna be at carelton university for a week visiting someone , just wanted someone to practice with while i am there

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'm coming to Toronto for 2 weeks in July. Hope to get a bit of smashing in.

Fogel

Smash Lord
hey does any1 know if i can find people to play in ottawa , gonna be at carelton university for a week visiting someone , just wanted someone to practice with while i am there
Post in the Ottawa thread (link's in my sig). I'm having a smashfest on Friday if you're gonna be around next week.

edit: Nevermind, you already did.

I.B

Smash Lord
Efex, when you go, make sure you get those matches recorded!

Also, how many videos are left to upload?

efex

Smash Cadet
does anyone know dragon hawks number, i think he gave me the wrong one and i cant contact him on msn

IB um like 15 more videoss i gotta upload dont worry it'll all get done tonight when i get back !

SexualHarassmentPanda

Smash Rookie
hi!

New to GTA smash scene, thought i should make a post here. I go to applewood and use luigi and fox. Ima keep playing melee for a while, so i'll be hanging in and around this forum alot. i hope to get involved in the community. friends are mffns and sk :)

I.B

Smash Lord
New to GTA smash scene, thought i should make a post here. I go to applewood and use luigi and fox. Ima keep playing melee for a while, so i'll be hanging in and around this forum alot. i hope to get involved in the community. friends are mffns and sk :)
What grade are you in?

Top Bottom