• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
even tho i beat your IC's i think the highlight of the day was flying nimbus !
you helped me get my wavedash and shl timing perfect :D
Now all we need to do is get pillaring and wavedash fluidity down and we'll be the sexiest team ever!

Speaking of which if Drolian doesn't show for the Battle of Caketown or whatever the hell it is, would you like to team up? If you're going, that is. Otherwise I'll go with Dro but I really want to team up with you :(

efex

Smash Cadet
Now all we need to do is get pillaring and wavedash fluidity down and we'll be the sexiest team ever!

Speaking of which if Drolian doesn't show for the Battle of Caketown or whatever the hell it is, would you like to team up? If you're going, that is. Otherwise I'll go with Dro but I really want to team up with you :(
pillar is down but i guess i should use it more then shl and other crap i do , and sure i'll partner up with you no problem :D

well fellas next time you see me post i'ma be in ottawa :D , i get back in toroto at 12 saturday

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
efex the next time you come over could we record some matches? Our Pika and Falco matches were sexy imo (even if you did win the vast majority of them lol). Same with our Sheik vs Falco matches.

On that note... Ninja Kick ftw!

efex

Smash Cadet
I just saw the vids.

It appears that I.B has gotten better.

This disturbs me because I haven't. He could probably **** my ICs now. :(
our icy and falco videos woiuld have been the best
cause those were always down to the wire...except when your sister was hitting on me and distracting me , dam you and your family mind games !
sorry ib i left early to catch my train now i gotta find people in ottawa to play threwout the week to play so i can get away from my girlfriend !!! HELP ME !

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
YAY i talked to my Vice Principal today and i just need a teacher for supervising and i can start a Smash Team/Club at my school (hopefully before all the tourneys in May and June)

I.B

Smash Lord
I would normally remark that with the exceptions of the SDs the game was a good one, but cutting out the SDs would also admittedly shave off over half the vid's total time so... yeah.

Although there was some cool flashy stuff in there.
Couldn't have said it better.

SDs, **** The Wuh?

efex

Smash Cadet
narrator for the win " so can you hear us talking...oh....oh....so who is who?!"

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
our icy and falco videos woiuld have been the best
cause those were always down to the wire...except when your sister was hitting on me and distracting me , dam you and your family mind games !
sorry ib i left early to catch my train now i gotta find people in ottawa to play threwout the week to play so i can get away from my girlfriend !!! HELP ME !

Funniest **** I have EVER read in my life.

I still can't get over that ride from Matt's. I swear I was thirsty for WATER. You walk out of the door with 4 bottles of water o___0. I never even said anything about being thirsty either XD.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
He's so lucky man, he's gonna be playing with Fogel, Rimi, Locke) and Dice. O_O Like watch, he's gonna come back a beast.

Edit: I effing wanna see those Fox vs Peach on FD matches SO BAD. LOL I bet you do too, Imadh.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
*pats Dro because you abandoned him*

Man these double pairings and switching really seems like a Smash Soap Opera, geezuz kriyst.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I left Dro because he can't make it out to smashfests when I do (so I'm not paired with him 90% of the time anyways, which admittedly isn't his fault but it still sucks), he's geographically inconvenient for me travel-wise and apparently because I'm older than him by a substantial amount his parents won't let me at his house. There's no dramatic reason behind it, it was just that I literally couldn't practice with him. I didn't actually want to say "K this isn't going to work :(" but seriously... it wasn't going to. If I lived out in Sauga like you guys this wouldn't be a problem... but I live in Toronto's ******** little sister. ;/

And... it's hard to play well in teams when you can't play with your partner =/ That's part of why Imadh and Dzenan are so good in doubles imo (I maintain they do better in doubles than they do in singles tbh).

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Adnan is teh jokezing

It makes sense for sure, Dro will get a partner, soon. He's always been his partner, it's just he's lost interest and stuff. Gutzman will be a newcomer. Just you wait.. (JOHNNY BETTER GET BACK INTO THE GAME AFTER I SAID THAT).

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Adnan is teh jokezing

It makes sense for sure, Dro will get a partner, soon. He's always been his partner, it's just he's lost interest and stuff. Gutzman will be a newcomer. Just you wait.. (JOHNNY BETTER GET BACK INTO THE GAME AFTER I SAID THAT).
I have no internets skills at 5:00 am. I just lose them. >__> I'm sorry if I came off snippy or something.

Although tbh I can't see how in hell Dro would have problems finding a partner lol.

tbh... I'm really happy Matt's playing vs Dice, Fogel, etc. Him getting better quickly in a hurry is not only happening at an abnormal pace but it's a benefit to all of us imo. Him getting better and adding another player into the pool of players trying to get better in a hurry for the ranking battles and whatnot can only mean good things.

btw have you blocked me on msn or are you just not on lol?

efex

Smash Cadet
Funniest **** I have EVER read in my life.

I still can't get over that ride from Matt's. I swear I was thirsty for WATER. You walk out of the door with 4 bottles of water o___0. I never even said anything about being thirsty either XD.
I can predict you like white on my rice !

Isn't it obvious? Matt's a telepath. Like durr.
tis true i have a messed up gamers instinct which lets me become beastly at games only after a few hours :D (trick is i steal your mental powers and use them as my own) kinda like xavier but only cooler like nightcrawler

He's so lucky man, he's gonna be playing with Fogel, Rimi, Locke) and Dice. O_O Like watch, he's gonna come back a beast.
i left toronto as a beast it only took one day of abuse from iceclimbers :D

O_____o

I CALLED HIM FOR DOUBLES FIRST HE'S MINE!!!! MINE *****ES!!!!!!

unless he leaves me :(

plz don't leave me matt i need you!
never , did i mention ice climbers is my favorite game and its on my nintendo ds
so as gay as this sounds, i always have a part of you with me (shoot me if you must):O

ok i got a funny story for you guys to read when you wake up , might seem kinda dumb but here i was stuck in a girl residence with nowere to take a ****, like comon guys and girls cant take ****s in the same bathrooms, first off when a guy takes a **** it smells for miles and you gotta get that fan going for like 3 hours! (tbh i think girls dont **** either...its a myth) so anyways i was stuck here untill everyone went to sleep befor i had to take a crap....THE WASHROOMS DONT EVEN HAVE FANS, and the res is so close together i was like.....oh my god i am gonna stink up the hallway and there gonna know its me cause i am the only guy whos sleeping here, but thats not the worst part, the tolit paper is actually sand paper and it felt like i was ripping layers of my intestine apart. i was in there a good 30 mins befor i figured i should just wash my hands alot cause there soap was the only way to get rid of the smell....but man it hurt me cause i was holding it for like 4 hours and i wake up at 4 in the morning and try to be a silent ninja while going threw pain wiping my *** with this girly sandpapper trying not to wake anyone up.....the tolits like explode when you flush them also sounds like hiroshima just happened in the bathroom after you flush....maby its a warning signal so people dont leave there rooms....
so the real lessons/moral of this story is....dont wake up at 4am then go on smashboards to talk about how you made dooky in the bathroom of a girls residence.

enjoi ^_^ also i have joined le resistance and am heading to kill.....free the french .....

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I love competition, so that's not worrying me a bit. I really want Matt to get better, actually.

MARCO, COME BACK TO LIFE. I HOPE YOU'RE NOT PLAYING WOW

YEH.

efex

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, I love competition, so that's not worrying me a bit. I really want Matt to get better, actually.
you missed my crazy games at davids house he'll tell you how good i got that day :D your peach is now mine adnan :D

efex

Smash Cadet
my power level is like 50k kthx ! gravity chamber got **** on me
i'm already super sayin 5 KTHX
...wait cancle that i've reached bankai !

efex

Smash Cadet
i gotta wait till the smashfest on friday , everyone seems to be busy because of exams

Top Bottom