• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Posting a double post + my 1000th post here cause this is the thread for people who fail like me. + Chaco, shadow and more are awesome a great big OTL Familie. My celebration to u all my 1000th POST! Don't think anyone cares.
Lmao, I will quote this on 5,000th.
I said I'd do it and I did, I hit my 5000th. Jealous *****es.

EDIT IN: Also today, I got told I should be the OTL moderator. LMAO! Luckily Glyph wasn't there.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Becuase you wanna make fake Killer Insinct type of combos in Brawl becuase of Melee's cheap combo system thats why.
........No 64 had the "cheap" (whatever the f*** that means) combo system. Besides, that doesn't account for the fact that I get bored 15 seconds into a match and start acting like a *******.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
EDIT IN: Also today, I got told I should be the OTL moderator. LMAO! Luckily Glyph wasn't there.
Lol, who said that? XD
CUZ I'LL BREAK THEM OVER MY KNEE FOR SUCH TALK D:<

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
omg, we have samboner, ally, holy, cell, hot arms, and ary in this tournament, this is gonna be fun! i can't wait to fight ally, ive beeen wanting a rematch, and same with holy too, now that hes not rusty anymore xD

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
omg, we have samboner, ally, holy, cell, hot arms, and ary in this tournament, this is gonna be fun! i can't wait to fight ally, ive beeen wanting a rematch, and same with holy too, now that hes not rusty anymore xD
You know dabuz, am playing Ally 1st and i will kindly allow you to swap places with me..... lol.
Am that nice...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol, he spells his name Jon. He had it right the first time =P

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere, but I can't find it... is this single or double elimination?
Single. We take top 8 from each bracket, and take them to a double elimination final 32. 1-4th get przes. Only first gets custom title. Ally

Snare

Smash Lord
Isnt Earthbound Zero that famous Ness main? I feel bad for maining Marth now.
earthbound360 is the shiz, and you gotta love his avatar

also chaco should have the brackets in his op, lot either than scrolling thru 3/4th of a page :|

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
x3mana3x, I'm going to add you as soon as I get offline, please reply on here or in a PM so we can do our match.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Give chaco an infraction for a double post he made like 9 months ago :D

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Add Lucas and Luigi to my characters. :)
And who is Holy? I know who Ally is...

Who signed me up for this? I never even visit this board. :laugh: I still want to be in the tourney though! Don't think otherwise!

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Just go to a forum no one looks at anymore and spam the crap out of it. Like the rules section lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom