• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia 2 - Game Over & Who won?!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Hello everyone and welcome to Grammys Mafia 2!

General Section:
[collapse=Rule Set]
Rules:
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others! (This includes personal attacks!)
2) The game mod is the game god. However, if you feel the game god happens to be testing your faith by placing an error in the game, then please feel free to point it out!
3) Editing your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place. Any and all edits will be reversed!
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM!
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Mod unless your role PM explicitly states you can (in which case follow the instructions in your role PM). Failure to comply will result in a modkill. You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words!
6) Once all role PMs have been sent, please confirm by quoting your role PM back to me along with rule #22. Please do not post in-thread as confirmation. This thread will be unlocked once all players have confirmed.
7) All votes must follow the format of "Vote: NAME".
8) You are not required to unvote, however if you do, then please use the format of "Unvote:".
9) No Lynch is a valid vote target.
10) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
11) If a majority has not been reached, then No Lynch is forced as the lynch target.
12) A) Deadline for the Day Phase will equal a time of eight days.
12) B) Deadline for the Night Phase will equal a time of two days.
13) During any day phase a player may perform the command "Request: Deadline Extension". The deadline will be extended by 4 days if a majority of players perform this command. This can only be done once over the course of the game and the deadline will not be extended for any other reason.
15) Twilight Phase will occur between Day Phase and Night Phase. All living players including those about to be lynched will be allowed to communicate in thread until a death scene is posted.
16) After your death you are allowed to select one of the following as a final remark:
"Avenge Me Town Comrades!"
"Avenge Me Werewolf Brother!"
17) You are expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you are not active for a period longer than 48 hours, you will receive a prod. If you do not post in thread with-in 48 hours of prod, you will be replaced. Multiple prods will result in replacement at moderator's discretion. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
19) Please avoid using HTML and coloured font in your posts. All colours used in this post are strictly forbidden for use as they are the colours the game moderator will be using.
20) You may ask questions to the game moderator using the command: "@Mod: ___".
21) Please do not post in code, hidden text, or languages other than English.
22) You may not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen].
23) Hydras may freely quote text logs of conversations, after all it's only the playerslot talking to itself.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Players & Lists]
Living Player List:
1) Cello_Marl
2) Handorin
3) Kataefi
4) KEEKEE (Kirby King/Evil Eye)
5) KevinM
6) Marc
7) §tarshy (§teel/Marshy)
8) SummonerAU
9) Tandora

Replacement Pool:
1. Vult Redux
[Please PM me to ask to be signed up as a replacement.]

Dead Player List:
None.

Important Posts:
None.[/collapse]

[collapse=Set-Up]This is an Open Set-Up with all roles randomly assigned:

5 Vanilla Villager
1 Innocent Little Girl
1 CPR Sorcerer
2 Werewolves

Here are the Role PMs (your NAME will be in the collapse field instead of the Role Name):
[collapse=Vanilla Villager]

You are a member of the Jackson 5! Here at the Grammys again to win some more awards! However it seems there is evil afoot and you must make sure all is right in the world of music!

Role: Vanilla Villager
Abilities: Your only abilities are your mind and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse]
[collapse=Innocent Little Girl]

You are Miley Cyrus! Here at the Grammys again to win some more awards! However it seems there is evil afoot and you must make sure all is right in the world of music! Oh how could such a widely known innocent little girl like you get caught up in this?!

Role: Innocent Little Girl
Abilities: You will be confirmed as the Innocent Little Girl at the start of the game by the game moderator.
[collapse=CPR Sorcerer]

You are Lady Gaga! Here at the Grammys again to win some more awards! However it seems there is evil afoot and you must make sure all is right in the world of music! You might seem a bit crazy, but hey it's not fun if you don't expect the unexpected!

Role: CPR Sorcerer
Abilities: Each night you may send me the command "CPR: NAME". Lethal actions targeting this player will fail, however if this player is not targeted for a lethal action, this effect will become lethal instead of protective. You may target yourself. You may elect to use the command "CPR: No Target". If you kill a Werewolf with this ability, you will no longer be able to use this ability for the remainder of the game.
[collapse=Werewolf]
/

You are She-Wolf/Howlin' Wolf! Here at the Grammys ready to steal some awards, and maybe kill some people too! Along with your partner "Xiivi", Howlin' Wolf/She-Wolf, you're ready to dance in the moonlight!

Role: Werewolf
Abilities: You may communicate with your partner at all times in the following QuickTopic: link. If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. Each night you may send me the command "Murder: NAME". This player will be targeted by the mafia for a lethal action.
Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over the town or nothing can prevent this.
[/collapse][/collapse]

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Begins!

Everyone gathers for the annual Grammy Awards! There are many familiar faces, from The Jackson 5 to Lady Gaga to Miley Cyrus!

In fact, let's have an interview with Miley Cyrus!

"How do you feel about these awards?"

"I'm gonna win them all! In fact, I've ditched by alter-ego Hannah Montana for a new one."

"Oh really, who would that be?"

Handorin is revealed to be Miley Cyrus, Innocent Little Girl.

And suddenly someone tries to assassinate Miley!

"Oh no, not the mafia again!"

"No we killed them, it must be werewolves this time."

"Either way we've got to lynch them!"

Deadline has been set for April 5, 2010 11:59AM EST.

It's takes 5/9 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 0:
Cello_Marl: (0)
Handorin: (0)
Kataefi: (0)
KEEKEE: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Marc: (0)
§tarshy: (0)
SummonerAU: (0)
Tandora: (0)
Not Voting: Cello_Marl, Handorin, Kataefi, KEEKEE, KevinM, Marc, §tarshy, SummonerAU, Tandora (
)

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I don't know how to approach this group of players, so I'm not going to take any hard stances, constantly ignore questions from Summoner, back off from all confrontations and generally be a quiet player.

Also, first. Yay.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I got some RQS. -_-

1) Marc, Why do people automatically think I'm scum?
2) Summoner, do you think Cello's first post is suspicious?
3) Kevin, do you think the pic for Lady Gaga was creepy sexy?
4) Handorin, how confident are you that you'll live through the night?
5) Kataefi, what is your favorite song out of this list: ABC, She-wolf, Bad Romance?
6) Hyrdras, how easy will it be for you to come to an agreement on votes?
7) Cello, will you write one sentence on why we shouldn't think you're scum?

Handorin

Smash Hero
That question made me laugh pretty hard.

Sounds like a scum question, fishing for more stuff about my role.

But my role is posted, so I can't lie (cause I probably would).

It's just a gamble (from my POV). Does the CPR guy think I'm going to get shot at? Cause if he gets it wrong, I die either way.

KEEKEE

Kirby King|Evil Eye
Sup losers.

@people I don't know/haven't played with: tell me something about yourselves! Your hopes. Your dreams. Your scumtells.

@Tandora: I've never hydra'd before but probably not too hard. Other half is a pushover. (Now watch him come and disagree.)

Also vote: Tandora.

I know you're RQing or whatever but I don't see how playing the WIFOM game about the CPR dude helps town. (I'm voting you 'cause of the wagon, not 'cause of the question you asked, but still I really don't think it's a productive discussion.)

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer

It's takes 5/9 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 1:
Cello_Marl: (0)
KEEKEE: (0)
SummonerAU: (0)
Tandora: §tarshy, Cello_Marl, KEEKEE, Handorin (
)
Not Voting: Kataefi, KevinM, Marc, SummonerAU, Tandora (
)

Tandora

Smash Rookie

It's just a gamble (from my POV). Does the CPR guy think I'm going to get shot at? Cause if he gets it wrong, I die either way.
The only reason I asked is because we do know your role. =p

Sup losers.

@people I don't know/haven't played with: tell me something about yourselves! Your hopes. Your dreams. Your scumtells.

@Tandora: I've never hydra'd before but probably not too hard. Other half is a pushover. (Now watch him come and disagree.)

I know you're RQing or whatever but I don't see how playing the WIFOM game about the CPR dude helps town. (I'm voting you 'cause of the wagon, not 'cause of the question you asked, but still I really don't think it's a productive discussion.)
I hope some day to live through a whole game of mafia. I dream of winning a game of Brawl. My scumtells are kinda hard because I try to play like I'm town regardless of actual role. Unfortunately, the more innocent I am, the more guilty I look. I like to think I'm usually not a bad townie, but people generally get hate on for me. ;_;

The one game where I was awesome, cool rational investigative townie, I got N1 killed. So I try not to be so blazingly awesome now. =D

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Hai ALL! :)

Well!... I was sort of hoping for this game to open up maybe tomorrow-ish but now will have to do! I probably won't be that active tonight. Lez'go!:

Tandora none of those songs happen to exist on my pod-of-I (sadly) but I find all implied artists UNDENIABLY sexy - SEXAI! yes even the little boy group don't ask. Why did you have a select song list there out of curiosity?

Starshy any shopped aim logs for me?....... nope okay

@Keekee:
Well where do I start! I only have eyes for one thing - dear Miley over there - Handorin call me <3

...but yeah in all seriousness I need to work that scumdar good this game. I'll be vigilant.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Tandora none of those songs happen to exist on my pod-of-I (sadly) but I find all implied artists UNDENIABLY sexy - SEXAI! yes even the little boy group don't ask. Why did you have a select song list there out of curiosity?
Look them up. You'll get it when you see the songs's artists. =3

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
tanny itll be easy to place votes cuz we usually agree on everything. we are worst **** hydra

btw if youre serious about the "i dont play to full potential in fear of getting nked" then i think you should drop that mentality and instead always try to get nked n1. sorry if that was spose to be an obvious joke but i know people who actually think like that

Marc wanna hammer tandora?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
tanny itll be easy to place votes cuz we usually agree on everything. we are worst **** hydra

btw if youre serious about the "i dont play to full potential in fear of getting nked" then i think you should drop that mentality and instead always try to get nked n1. sorry if that was spose to be an obvious joke but i know people who actually think like that

Marc wanna hammer tandora?
It's a partial joke. I do want to play my best, but I also want to play as long as possible. I do know of some players who play really crazy D1 so they won't get lynched. >.>

Is your comment about being worst hydra a joke too? This is the second game where I've played with one and the first one seems to be more inactive than they should be.

But I will do my best! Ganbatte!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So, I think there should be more Cello votes Tandora.

Don't you think so too?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
unvote

@Tandora: The most strictly accurate response to your question is, "I will not."

Starshy, are you trying to get me to vote for you? Hmm, should I? No. I should say that I think Starshy is the most innocent person here.

@KEEKEE: My scumtells are not taking hard stances (apparently), ignoring my scummates, and generally being quiet. Also, being aware of them doesn't stop me from doing them. Also, your profile picture is far more creepy to me than your avatar. Far more.

I'm trying to remember how I thought when I first started Miller's, but that seems so long ago. Maybe it will come back to me. First, just comment on things as they come up.

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
zzzzzzz

i think ee kat and marc forgot about this game

aye tanny it was a joke. other half was saying that youd expect more disagreements between hydra heads over stuff but there arent much between us. well be active

vote summoner

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
HM? my last post was only yesterday!

Can we cue Marc's grammys speech plz - he should really post something...

@dora the explorer: I know of the artists and their respective songs don't you worry - I also got the meaning behind the question you were asking me =D I just don't know how serious or obvious you're planning to be lol - if I gave you a straight up answer what could you suppose from that??

Tandora

Smash Rookie
HM? my last post was only yesterday!

Can we cue Marc's grammys speech plz - he should really post something...

@dora the explorer: I know of the artists and their respective songs don't you worry - I also got the meaning behind the question you were asking me =D I just don't know how serious or obvious you're planning to be lol - if I gave you a straight up answer what could you suppose from that??
My RQS were mostly for fun. It's my first attempt at them so I decided not to be too serious over all. Although I do give my best (most of the time ^_~), I also realize mafia is most fun when it's not SRS BSNS.

Ideally, your music choice would be a hint of some sort. =3

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
The game completely slipped my mind last night. Seems like I haven't missed too much, though I find it unhealthy that someone is sitting at L-1 already. Then again, anyone'd be stupid to hammer (there ya go, Starshy) in this situation.

You tell me, I've never seen you play before.

Vote: KEEKEE

Worst possible reason to vote for someone.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
The game completely slipped my mind last night. Seems like I haven't missed too much, though I find it unhealthy that someone is sitting at L-1 already. Then again, anyone'd be stupid to hammer (there ya go, Starshy) in this situation.

You tell me, I've never seen you play before.

Good point. I should have thought that through a little better. ^_^;;;

If you were one of the Jackson Five, which one would you be?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I don't get a bad vibe from Tanny. We shouldn't lynch her.

Tanny, how much is your fear of death going to affect your play? Like, really. I know you said you were partially joking, but if it's going to hold you back, then maybe we should lynch you. Lynch you dead. After all, your questions aren't really going anywhere. Although we shouldn't lynch you.

We should lynch Starshy. That will be a good start. Unless Steel fixes the problem I have with them.

KEEKEE

Kirby King|Evil Eye
Hi hello there, hi.

Real talk startin' soon here. I like it. I mean, sure, I've got a whole lot of Stupid to chow down on for my first post, but hey. I'm a masochist. Before we begin I'd like to take a moment of silence to mourn the passing of the headache this game could have saved me if Kevmo or Starshy got the ILG instead of Hando. Granted, Hando's pretty hard to read, but mostly because his playstyle is posting like an anus.

Eyes narrowing at Cello's whip-it-out WIFOM, followed by offering up his own scumtells. Weirdest kind of ***-backwards uberTownie play I've ever seen. On that note, someone point me to a game where Cello was town, please.

Ugh, and I had to point this out. I hate getting into tangents, but this brought my balls to a boil.

Cello said:
Starshy, are you trying to get me to vote for you? Hmm, should I? No. I should say that I think Starshy is the most innocent person here.
So is it in your win condition to say the dumbest possible thing at some point on D1, because we kidn of have a confirmed townie in this game derp derpa dederp. Also please don't barf up town reads for no reason. I'm amazed how long it takes some people that town reads rarely serve a purpose other than forming a how-to guide on nightkilling for the mafia. So yeah. It's asinine, dumb, and unnecessary. Or it's scummy buddying.

Disliking Tandy more though. Ugh why's the D-or-S gotta start so early.

Gonna dissect the dumb with Halloween colors this time.

Tando said:
2) Summoner, do you think Cello's first post is suspicious?
3) Kevin, do you think the pic for Lady Gaga was creepy sexy?
4) Handorin, how confident are you that you'll live through the night?
5) Kataefi, what is your favorite song out of this list: ABC, She-wolf, Bad Romance?
6) Hyrdras, how easy will it be for you to come to an agreement on votes?
7) Cello, will you write one sentence on why we shouldn't think you're scum?
No seriously. Why would you ask this? Hando's confirmed town, there's nothing to gain from it. I'd think it was scummy if I could think of an angle. If it were later in the day I'd think you were trying to trip up the Sorceror, but this early on I'll have to settle for berating you a lot. Consider yourself berated.

Tando said:
I hope some day to live through a whole game of mafia. I dream of winning a game of Brawl. My scumtells are kinda hard because I try to play like I'm town regardless of actual role. Unfortunately, the more innocent I am, the more guilty I look. I like to think I'm usually not a bad townie, but people generally get hate on for me. ;_;

The one game where I was awesome, cool rational investigative townie, I got N1 killed. So I try not to be so blazingly awesome now. =D
It happens to the best of us. Of course, until I see evidence that you're the best of us, I'm gonna ignore that and go right on pressing you if you bug me, chum.

Uh. What?

I come at every game I'm townie like Brannigan's love -- hard and fast. I've been nightkilled exactly twice, and one of those times I wanted to be nightkilled. So in reality, I've been nightkilled once.

The other half also plays like a juggernaut and also tends to stroke it in mafia faces right up to endgame. And I'm pretty sure he's cooler and more investigative than you.

So yeah, wow. Don't like that post one bit. A sprinkle of AtE and a dash of pre-justifying half-assery. When I fear I might be nightkilled, I'll be a bit more circuitous and offhand, sure, but I still end up in the same place, pushing the same lynches when I want them pushed and stopping the same lynches when I want them stopped. I don't rest on my laurels when I see something worth investigating. That is pure, grade-A antitown behavior.

So yeah, I'm pretty okay with this vote right now.

One last jab:

Hando said:
I dunno. I think Tandy can go.
Tell us why? You're the clear, man. Please pry your thumb from your buttcheeks and do stuff.

Phew.

Also,

@other half: Gallivant all you want, but we both know I'm the top.

KEEKEE

Kirby King|Evil Eye
Wait, what? Baffling ninja moment.

Cello P23: "Starshy, are you trying to get me to vote for you? Hmm, should I? No. I should say that I think Starshy is the most innocent person here."

Cello's next post, P33: "We should lynch Starshy. That will be a good start. Unless Steel fixes the problem I have with them."

Quite the paradigm shift you pulled out with all one of Starshy's posts between your two. Sup?

KEEKEE

Kirby King|Evil Eye
EBWOP:

So is it in your win condition to say the dumbest possible thing at some point on D1, because we kind of have a confirmed townie in this game derp derpa dederp. Also please don't barf up town reads for no reason. I'm amazed how long it takes some people to realize that town reads rarely serve a purpose other than forming a how-to guide on nightkilling for the mafia. So yeah. It's asinine, dumb, and unnecessary. Or it's scummy buddying.
Looked pretty unreadable, was buggin' me.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hi, EE. I pretty much said it here:

Like, a forgetful scum trying to get some more info in.
or mess the CPR up in WIFOM.
The rest, you kinda said already in your post.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer

It's takes 5/9 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 2:
Cello_Marl: SummonerAU (
)
KEEKEE: Marc (
)
SummonerAU: KevinM, §tarshy (
)
Tandora: KEEKEE, Handorin (
)
Not Voting: Cello_Marl, Kataefi, Tandora (
)

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
KEEKEE said:
I'm amazed how long it takes some people that town reads rarely serve a purpose other than forming a how-to guide on nightkilling for the mafia.
"How long it takes?" What do you mean by that? That implies that you are already aware of how much experience that I have, or at least have an idea. Is that so?

It's funny that the only interesting bit in that whole post was part of a tangent, as the rest of it boiled down to "Tanny, play better". Can't wait until you decide to get into this game. Also, just so you know, I don't actually think Starshy is innocent.

Tanny, what information do you think your RQS questions will garner?

Marc and Keekee should interact. I want to see how it goes.

@Kevin: Really? For what reason?

Top Bottom