• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab your tinfoil hats! Paranormal & Creepypasta thread.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Remember folks, good disinformation mixes some truth with an equal measure of falsehoods.

Dr. John Hall originally promulgated the theory that psychotronic radio waves were beamed at targets from satellites in space, but when I spoke with Dr. Hall I told him that ubiquitous cell towers are a much more likely culprit. This is especially true when you consider that certain drones carry equipment that allows them to spoof cell phone signals and the FBI has admitted to flying drones here in the United States when questioned by the U.S. Senate.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Ahhhh Devon. I don't know if anyone on the forum is a southwestener like me but if you live near the moors the you know about all the ridiculous **** that happens around here.

Almost every time it's a full moon, people find mutilated horses/sheep that supposedly get used in pagan rituals.

We have the beast of bodmin moor, a ghostly panther.

My friends found an abandoned house with an underground tunnel complex, after following it for a while they came across the only lit room in the place, where a pentagram was smeared in blood on a wall. They then heard a noise like footsteps and accordingly go the he'll outta there.

Several of my mates houses are haunted. H (obviously not is real name) and a small group of us were just chilling downstairs, getting our drink with H's lil' brother upstairs in his room at the top of the stairs. Suddenly we all hear this deafening scream that almost sounded like "GET OUT" and brick it. After a few seconds, we call of T, the little brother. He comes to the landing and asks us what we wanted... he didn't scream nor did he hear anything. We sketched out to say he least.

M's house seems to have a poltergeist. Glasses falling off tables, a fork was found lodged into the wall one night and we've had mugs literally explode in our hands.

Not to mention the bizarreness of the occasional murders in my town. Little old lady murders her friend, puts her in the passenger seat and drives to the police station. She goes in and tells the officer at the desk that she's killed her friend and she's in her car right now. Police officer laughs her out of the room. She proceeds to sit motionless in her car till the next morning, when a policeman notices that she's still here they go over to her and notice the blood covered corpse of her friend, exactly as she said it was. Apparently, she has no idea why she did this.

And on an unrelated note, my dear old grandma is a psychic. Apparently (according to my mother) she had a vision an full length conversation with the first Russian guy to go into space about said space journey 5 years before It happened. The only reason I believe this is because of how steadfastly my mother holds to her story of this one.

Well... isn't England fun?

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
A little more info on the nefarious CIA mind control program MK-Ultra that many people thought was defunct.

By all accounts, MK-Ultra just became an even more secretive "black" program until it started being used on people like the DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis. Some even suspect that Colorado Theater shooter James Holmes is a victim. Sad that our mainstream media here in the U.S. doesn't have the courage to fully investigate the actions of the CIA. Only one reporter, Jim Risen of the New York Times, dares to question the CIA's criminal activities and he may be going to jail soon.

Regardie

Smash Rookie
Pedowood(pedophile hollywood) dump

Woah there. ~Werekill

Last edited by a moderator:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Woah, easy with that. The subject is interesting, but some of those links had some very graphic material and illustrations. Try being more careful with what you link on the subject.

To those who are wondering: he posted about a big hollywood pedo cover up, and a few links accidentally had some graphic things buried in them. I'd rather err on the side of caution and let him readd the safe ones.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Five conspiracies that are true. These are going to blow your mind!

Yeah, CIA mind control in the form of MK-Ultra is shocking but so is Operation Northwwods. Can you say false flag?

Here's a little fun trivia for you: former VP D. "weapons of mass destruction" Cheney and his crony Donald Rumsfeld are responsible for destroying documents that disclosed the full scope of MK-Ultra. They did all this while working for disgraced former President Nixon. Many also believe that they reconstituted MK-ultra when they got back in power and are using it now to silence Iraq War whistleblowers who would expose them as war criminals.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
No worries. I didn't issue an infraction because it seemed like a pure accident. It's an interesting subject!
Look up Corey Feldman talking about this. I think it was either right before Corey Haim died or right after, but basically, he said there was a vast sex ring in Hollywood, and it was just buried because everyone there has more money than you can even fathom, and Hollywood is a plutocracy.

Bryan Singer is sadly a great example of this.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I'm spooked solid
You probably should find this whole thing terrifying. You certainly would be even more spooked if I told you everything I know about it.

Here's what I will say; at the end of the day these sorts of things always lead back to the Central Intelligence Agency. It should come as no surprise that the CIA and their close working partner the DoD are involved in weaponized mind control as DARPA is heavily invested in President Obama's BRAIN Initiative.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
The Washington Post feature Mind Games really needs a follow up. Especially now that the author of the piece is working for Glenn Greenwald's media outlet The Intercept which ironically is known as Ti.

DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis claimed to be a Ti before going on his violent rampage and shockingly his symptoms were exactly like those described in the Washington Post article. Scary!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
What I find amazing is reports of aliens, ghosts, Big Foot, miracles, and other stuff like that has significantly decreased with the invention of the camera phone. Basically, as soon as it became possible for anyone to take pictures of things, all reports seemed to have disappeared.

Now we are left with large conspiracies that require LOTS of small parts everywhere.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Mind Control Goes Mainstream
In Turkish politics, conspiracy theories are practically a national pastime. Almost instinctively, politicians—whether religious or secular—blame the country’s problems on secret plots and ill-intentioned foreigners—usually as a cover for their own corruption and incompetence.

But even by Turkish standards, the latest conspiracy to make its way into the halls of power is, well, a little out there (unless you’re Alex Jones). The essence of it: The West and its supporters in Turkey are using telepathy to control people’s thoughts.

The most recent proponent is Salih Izzet Erdis, a militant Islamist who was once sentenced to death for leading a terrorist organization called the Great Eastern Islamic Raiders Front and trying to overthrow the government. A Turkish court gave him a retrial earlier this year and released him, citing new witnesses and evidence.

Erdis appeared in public last week after a closed-door meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and reiterated his long-held claims that outside powers were trying to control his mind and make him do evil things. “While I am speaking you today, they are trying to wield influence on me through the ‘telegram method,’” he told an audience of thousands of people in a conference hall in Istanbul. “As you know, this means mind control.”
http://www.vocativ.com/world/turkey-world/mind-control-goes-mainstream/

The "telegram method" is what we here in the U.S. refer to as Remote Neural Manipulation (RNM).

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
That's bad news. Kinda crazy how the seemingly most powerful magick/paranormal forces tend to spawn from dark things. I would go there, but I think I've already attached a spirit to myself as is. I'm currently looking into getting a djinn. Looking to find a friend / guardian for my spiritual travels.

pasta

I hope the criminal was found and they executed him by lighting him on fire.
Sick little murderer...

Last edited:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Sorry that this is turning in to Grizzmeister's CIA mind control conspiracy thread, but these abuses are so flagrant that people should be made aware of what's going on.

Mind Control & Mass Shootings
When Myron May entered the library at Florida State University (FSU) on November 20 and began shooting, he may have been the latest victim of government mind control technology, which some experts say is increasingly being used to commit public acts of ritual murder.

Until October 2014, May was an assistant district attorney in Las Cruces, New Mexico, living a normal life with no signs of mental instability. At 31-years-old, he was well past the age when schizophrenia typically becomes manifest. But suddenly, in September 2014, May began telling friends and associates that he was being targeted by energy weapons that were being used to implant voices in his head, and that he was being observed by law enforcement, which was recording his responses to these weapons. May then joined a support group, Targeted Individuals Worldwide (TIW), designed to help victims of such attacks.

On the evening of November 19, May mailed packages to several associates claiming to have evidence of government actions, which would expose his attackers. Hours later, after midnight on November 20, May entered the FSU library and shot three people. He was eventually killed by police when he would not drop his weapon. The packages have been intercepted by law enforcement and are being withheld from the public.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
How Guantanamo Became America’s Interrogation 'Battle Lab'
The public was told by Rumsfeld and other top Bush administration officials that Guantanamo was needed because the men who were sent there were the "worst of the worst," the "sort of people who would chew through a hydraulics cable to bring a C-17 [transport plane] down."

But according to a new report, there was an ulterior motive for setting up Guantanamo: It was the ideal long-term interrogation facility, a "battle lab" where detainees would be subjected to untested interrogation methods and "exploited" for their intelligence value in what turned out to be a massive "experiment."
https://news.vice.com/article/how-guantanamo-became-americas-interrogation-battle-lab

If you read the account of Guantanamo prisoner Shaker Aamer, you'll see that even psychotronic technology (remote neural manipulation AKA mind control) has been used.

“They are highly advanced in harming human beings. They have devices and the devices have some way of maybe beaming, maybe electromagnetism or some kind of radiation, but it can harm your body from a distance.”

Warning: Read this document at your own risk because it is VERY graphic and disturbing.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1104738-aamer-medical-report.html

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
**** I HATE THIS THREAD.

I was scrolling the first page, kinda skimming along, and then I run into the ****ING DOG PICTURE. NO NO NO.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Let's take a break from government directed, radio frequency based, psychotronic (mind control) technology to remind everyone that the anthrax attacks which began just 1 week after 9/11 were an inside job. You'll recall that those attacks were used by former VP D. "weapons of mass destruction" Cheney as a pretext for invading Iraq. It's all discussed in this video.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
"Real Politik" with Dr. James Tracy - Interview 34: Myron May 01-25-2014

"On this episode the last words of Attorney Myron May are broadcast to an international audience for the first time. A few days before going on a shooting spree at the Strozier Library on the Florida State University campus in Tallahassee, May calmly and knowledgeably video-recorded his observations and insights regarding what he argued was an organized campaign of electronic harassment, stalking and surveillance he was subject to. Under a sophisticated program of continual harassment, May hoped that an extreme act could draw attention to the plight of targeted individuals. In this vein he challenged elected officials and mainstream media to address the event and issue rather than explain them away as matters of mental illness.

A 2005 graduate of Florida State who went on to complete law school at Texas Tech University, may was an unlikely profile for a mass shooter. However, analysis of police reports and related documentation obtained by the Tallahassee Police Department alongside personal communications from those familiar with May’s temperament and situation suggest that his observations, at the very least, deserve our attention and consideration."

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster

Dandy_here

Smash Journeyman
My mom has taught us one thing, and that is... that the reason black people dont deal with paranormal is that they are either too ghetto, inb4 sassy black woman joke, and the don't ever stay to investigate. They get the **** out and never go back. That is why I feel protected from paranormal. My mom will go sassy black woman mode

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Prominent American journalist Gloria Naylor wrote a book titled 1996 about her experiences as a victim of the government's Remote Neural Manipulation (RNM) technology. Here's a brief five minute interview with her from NPR.

http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=5168026&m=5168027

This interview is even more powerful today in the wake of revelations about the NSA's highly advanced surveillance capabilities.
Hey dude, this subject is actually quite interesting to look into, but if any of us want to delve further into it we can do it ourselves, there's really no reason to post so many links and stories. And plus, this is the creepypasta and paranormal thread, not really for government-conspiracy stuff.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Hey dude, this subject is actually quite interesting to look into, but if any of us want to delve further into it we can do it ourselves, there's really no reason to post so many links and stories. And plus, this is the creepypasta and paranormal thread, not really for government-conspiracy stuff.
Thank you for the suggestion! I'll start a new thread specifically about government conspiracies.

By the way, I can't think of anything creepier than the government using exotic radio frequency based mind control technology on unsuspecting individuals. This is especially true if it explains why we've had so many violent shooting sprees over the last few years here in the United States.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Thank you for the suggestion! I'll start a new thread specifically about government conspiracies.

By the way, I can't think of anything creepier than the government using exotic radio frequency based mind control technology on unsuspecting individuals. This is especially true if it explains why we've had so many violent shooting sprees over the last few years here in the United States.
Tis very creepy indeed! Yet creepypasta is more about stories and less of things that have more credibility, yeah? Good luck with your thread, yo!

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Those looking for a well made dramatic program that has the courage to discuss the CIA's mind control programs of the 1960's should check out BYU's Granite Flats. The show is currently in its 3rd season and can be watched on a computer for free via the link below.

http://www.byutv.org/show/0aea4804-47dc-470f-b80a-35c8f23d0f27/granite-flats

You can also stream it through your Xbox 360 by downloading the BYU app. That's what I do.

I didn't start watching Granite Flats until the second season but it quickly replaced Game of Thrones as my favorite show on TV.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Many self-described targeted individuals report being harassed by low-flying aircraft. This AP story lends much credibility to their claims.

FBI behind mysterious surveillance aircraft over US cities
WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is operating a small air force with scores of low-flying planes across the country carrying video and, at times, cellphone surveillance technology — all hidden behind fictitious companies that are fronts for the government, The Associated Press has learned.

The planes' surveillance equipment is generally used without a judge's approval, and the FBI said the flights are used for specific, ongoing investigations. In a recent 30-day period, the agency flew above more than 30 cities in 11 states across the country, an AP review found.

It's also interesting that these aircraft are equipped with exotic radio frequency based equipment that may possibly be used to affect the central nervous system of the people down below.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Why does the FBI need a fleet of planes when former FBI Director Robert Muller admitted before Congress back in 2013 that the FBI uses drones for aerial surveillance?

"Published on Jun 19, 2013

Outgoing FBI Director Robert Muller made history at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing today. For the first time ever, an FBI official has gone on the record to acknowledge the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in American airspace for surveillance. Perhaps more surprisingly, when Senator Chuck Grassley asked Director Muller about policies, procedures and limits the FBI sets for using drones on U.S. soil, Muller admitted that at this point, the FBI has none."

Keep an eye on this story, folks, because this is going to turn in to something really big.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Just gonna leave this popular image here. The picture's still spooky as of this day.
I'm already willing to make this my avatar on Halloween. The demonic version is so much worse though. Man.

Anyways, read this if you want. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Abandoned_by_Disney
I actually think it is funny. Its a dog. Grinning. It looks like DK when he is winnin in MK8!
Anyway, I heard demons before. Whispering to me. So yeah.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Interesting. Do you remember anything they told you? Have they done anything other than speak to you?

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
Sorry for late reply, th whole story was, I went outside at night with the Ipad on Smashboards. It was hot inside so I went out. I say on my chair and a couple of seconds I heard an ominous whisper. I only heard gibberish but I know it said "Kill" in the sentence.
I got scared so went back inside.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
That sounds pretty unsettling. It's probably a neighbor though.
They were all gone... At least the two who live next to me. I have seen a demon before to. Scared the crap out of me.

Top Bottom