• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab your tinfoil hats! Paranormal & Creepypasta thread.

Urielhelix

Smash Cadet
After i got my reiki attunement well every thing seemed to move and not move. as i was walking around a creek the same day the trees started spinning and desolved in to nothingness and it all snaped back.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Many people ask; well, if mind control technologies are in fact being used on innocent people then why haven't we heard more about it yet. However, the evidence is all around should you choose to look. First there's the famous director Tony Scott who jumped from the Vincent Thomas Bridge to his untimely death. You'll remember that Mr. Scott directed the prescient film about NSA abuse 'Enemy of the State'. Many believe that Mr. Scott was a victim of psychotronic technology used by the NSA to drive him to suicide.

NSA Mind Control and Psyops

http://www.whale.to/b/nsa4.html

At first, the government controlled ABC News reported that Tony Scott suffered from inoperable brain cancer but later after investigation with his family that proved not to be the case.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Back in early 2013 the Department of Defense attempted to codify DARPA's mind control programs by co-opting Yale University via a $1,800,000 grant. The program attempted to use Orwellian doublespeak by rebranding mind control as “Advanced Interrogation”. You’ll no doubt recall how the Bush Administration euphemistically referred to torture as “Enhanced Interrogation”. Fortunately, the student body and alumni of Yale shot the plan down by exposing that it is in actuality a “perversion of medicine”.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Watch Doctor John Hall explain the Targeted Individual (Ti) phenomena in broad terms and more specifically how psychotronic (mind control) weapons were probably used on Department of Defense contractor Aaron Alexis to drive him to violence.

Shök

Smash Champion
Sp00ky st0ry.
Interesting story. Do you have a pic of the place or room?

O.o Was that at your last apartment? I've always had a fascination with this kind of stuff. I both love and hate the idea of experiencing some paranormal phenomenon.

Here's a story to keep you up at night if you're up for it....
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue
Lol. This comic. From what I've experienced, it's a make or break. When I first read it, all I did was flinch at the main part cause I had headphones on and it was really loud. Ha ha. However, some other people have a horrible reaction to it. My sister had a terrifying reaction to it.

I usually only catch glimpses of shadow people, like a foot or arm. It's not surprising that it was in motion. In my experience, they tend to do that when you look at them.

Some have actually theorized that shadow people are people from the future watching us, but they leave some kind of footprint behind - the shadow.
Shadow people... It's strange. I haven't met much with the paranormal. Not because I don't believe in it or anything. It's just something that I kinda respect. I will never mock it or attempt to get into it (I will never play the Wigi Board). There's times where I have been in houses and I feel that something is not right. That someone else is in the room. However, I put my self at ease and I try to give out good gives. In a way, I guess, I try to send out "I come in peace" vibes.

Closest I've gotten to paranormal is shadow people. I remember being in my dad's place. Kitchen, living room, and bathroom were all in the same hallway. I was sleeping on the couch (no lights on or anything) when I notice something in my peripheral vision. I turn and I see figure that is completely dark making its way down the hall. When it gets to the bathroom area, it stood still for a while. Then, it just went inside the restroom (door was open). Everyone was in their rooms and everyone was asleep. After that, I just turned toward the couch, and covered myself. I wasn't scared, but I wasn't at ease either. I had a cold sweat. I just tried to sleep as soon a possible.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I once was in a nearly pitch black room and I saw a shadow moving along the walls. It gave me the most powerful feeling of fear and dread I've ever had.

I closed my eyes and just kept on saying "Just listen to the radio" over and over again

Then the radio shut off.

And I started laughing.

Then I ran out of the room as quickly as possible

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I once was in a nearly pitch black room and I saw a shadow moving along the walls. It gave me the most powerful feeling of fear and dread I've ever had.

I closed my eyes and just kept on saying "Just listen to the radio" over and over again

Then the radio shut off.

And I started laughing.

Then I ran out of the room as quickly as possible
Sounds like a Nightmare, Mara, or Shadow Person, to me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have no idea what is going on here but I am intrigued...

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Back in early 2013 the Department of Defense attempted to codify DARPA's mind control programs by co-opting Yale University via a $1,800,000 grant. The program attempted to use Orwellian doublespeak by rebranding mind control as “Advanced Interrogation”. You’ll no doubt recall how the Bush Administration euphemistically referred to torture as “Enhanced Interrogation”. Fortunately, the student body and alumni of Yale shot the plan down by exposing that it is in actuality a “perversion of medicine”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXifIjQK6k
We're now starting to understand why the DoD wanted to co-opt Yale University in to their radio frequency based mind control programs. They knew that eventually the prisoners at Guantanamo would reveal to the world the horrific tortures used against them including "Advanced Interrogation". Read a prisoner's own account of what exactly that entailed.

“They are highly advanced in harming human beings. They have devices and the devices have some way of maybe beaming, maybe electromagnetism or some kind of radiation, but it can harm your body from a distance.”

Source is page 12 of this document. Warning: Read this document at your own risk because it is VERY graphic and disturbing.

By the way, remember that DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis was claiming nearly the same thing before going on his rampage.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who cares if the government is controlling people or not

All life is some kind of pathetic game anyway

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Who cares if the government is controlling people or not

All life is some kind of pathetic game anyway
People like these poor gentlemen care since they're being victimized with government directed psychotronic technology.

Doctors who don't adhere to the scientific method are what allow these crimes against humanity to continue. Remember, doctors swear an oath to do no harm but the so-called psychiatrist in this video has done no good.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Was Navy Yard Shooter Gangstalked with Mind Control Microwave Weapons?

It's time that citizens demand answers about these heinous microwave weapons before even more people get killed. :mad:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'm really surprised they even aired anything like that.

Though HC has been starting to air some revealing things, a lot of it is misinformation so you have to know what to pick out from it.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I'm really surprised they even aired anything like that.

Though HC has been starting to air some revealing things, a lot of it is misinformation so you have to know what to pick out from it.
There's plenty of evidence in the public domain that psychotronic (mind control) weapons exist and are being (ab)used on U.S. citizens. People are just having a hard time coming to grips with it because of the horrible implications of such a terrifying scenario.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
There's plenty of evidence in the public domain that psychotronic (mind control) weapons exist and are being (ab)used on U.S. citizens. People are just having a hard time coming to grips with it because of the horrible implications of such a terrifying scenario.
Oh yeah, There's no denying that for sure.

I was mostly just speaking in general though, after seeing a few other shows they air. My bad on it sounding like I was trying to debunk you, should've clarified. D:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
My bad on it sounding like I was trying to debunk you, should've clarified. D:
It's all good. I like the fact that you're using critical thinking skills when trying to determine the validity of a television program.

I've done a lot of research in to radio frequency based psychotronic weapons and I'm thoroughly convinced that they do exist. It appears that using that technology on people like DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis is just an extension of the CIA's previous mind control program known as MK-Ultra which relied primarily on chemicals.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Those of you who are interested in psychotronics (mind control) and anime will probably enjoy this video.

It mixes some legitimate truths with some exaggerated misinformation which is a shame because Remote Neural Manipulation (RNM) is totally real technology.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Anyone heard of the slendy stabbers. Two tweens girls tried to sacrifice a kid to Slenderman.

Fox News: "So it wasn't video games this whole time, it was the internet!"

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
It mixes some legitimate truths with some exaggerated misinformation which is a shame
There are so many things like this that it's not even funny. :(

Unfortunately that's the only way they can publish any true thing like that- as "fiction" and with misinformation. Otherwise it's labeled as pseudoscience or most likely rejected from publishing entirely.

Anyone heard of the slendy stabbers. Two tweens girls tried to sacrifice a kid to Slenderman.

Fox News: "So it wasn't video games this whole time, it was the internet!"
I heard about that. Few things are as close to home, terrifying, and gruesome as that story, particularly just their mental state. Literally little children... just terrifying to me.

Lol @ Faux news

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
There are so many things like this that it's not even funny. :(

Unfortunately that's the only way they can publish any true thing like that- as "fiction" and with misinformation. Otherwise it's labeled as pseudoscience or most likely rejected from publishing entirely.

It's amazing how many mainstream sources are discussing the fringe reaches of neurology as of late. Even the once taboo topic of mind control is now openly discussed by such prestigious institutions as MIT.

Noninvasive brain control
Optogenetics, a technology that allows scientists to control brain activity by shining light on neurons, relies on light-sensitive proteins that can suppress or stimulate electrical signals within cells. This technique requires a light source to be implanted in the brain, where it can reach the cells to be controlled.

MIT engineers have now developed the first light-sensitive molecule that enables neurons to be silenced noninvasively, using a light source outside the skull. This makes it possible to do long-term studies without an implanted light source. The protein, known as Jaws, also allows a larger volume of tissue to be influenced at once.

Last edited:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Here's a very brief excerpt from Michio Kaku's newest book 'The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind'. This is from chapter 8 titled 'Can The Mind Be Controlled?' and you can read it for your self on page 185.

The U.S. Army even claimed that it might be able to beam entire words and
speeches into the minds of the enemy: "One decoy and deception concept... is to
remotely create noise in the heads of personnel by exposing them to low power,
pulsed microwaves.... By proper choice of pulse characteristics, intelligent
speech may be created.... Thus, it may be possible to "talk" to selected
adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them," the report said.

This is exactly what was done to DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis to drive him to his violent rampage, folks.

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
This is the thread I've been longing for, I live for the paranormal and macabre. While I've only had a few serious encounters of my own, there's one event that really sticks out in my mind, insomuch that I actually went to the lengths to write a poem about it.

Basically, it could have been a dream, but I'm not sure. It felt so real the whole ordeal did. I woke up one night, not sure what time it was. I was sleeping in my room at the time, which was in my parent's basement (inb4 basement dweller jokes). The stairs going up were about five or six feet away from the foot of my bed, and at night usually the whole area that I sleep in is a pitch black including the stairwell. Tonight though, a radiance hailed from the top of the steps, not like the bleakness of the yellow filament bulb suspended over the staircase, but a shimmering white, a bit too bright for whatever the **** time it was. I could see the outline of a foot and leg as whatever this thing was descended into the basement, but didn't cause the stairs to creak like they normally would. The being finally reached the bottom of the stairs, and it just kinda stood there. It looked to be the outline of some woman clad in a white dress? More like a robe or nightgown perhaps. I remember distinctly not being able to see facial features, like it's face had been wiped clean or something. I also recall the feeling I got from watching this creature: warmth, serenity, a calmness like I was being watched over by something. And that's when it made it's only gesture: an arm raise, and a finger point to the other end of the basement.

Lurking on the other side of the basement, I couldn't make it out at first. The beacon of light that the first creature had cast upon me made adjusting to the dark a bit more tedious. After a few moments something black, vibrating rapidly, stood in the corner. It had a distorted humanoid shape, extremely tall, with hooked appendages at the end of what I assumed were the palms of its hands. It stared at me, or at least I think it did; the shade didn't have eyes. What I knew for certain was that whatever good feelings the luminous creature bestowed upon me were drained instantaneously, replaced with chills, horror, and an instinctive sense of urgency and panic. I was paralyzed.

I guess I blacked out though, since the next thing I knew it was morning. To this day I still have no clue what happened that night. I'm not a religious man by any means, but if anyone more adverse in these kinds of things wants to take a crack at what I experienced I'd be more than happy to listen. **** creeps me out just typing it.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Here's a funny video for a few laughs before I share some more terrifying info about psychotronic weapons with you guys.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
History Channel Radio Frequency Mind Control And Targeted Individuals - YouTube

At 6:30 in the video, patent #6,470,214 is cited and its description sounds exactly like the tech that was used on DoD contractor Aaron Alexis to drive him to his violent rampage.
I'm getting the sense that the shadow government forces behind these heinous psychotronic attacks are getting scared as the videos I link to keep being pulled. Tis no matter as the patent information is still readily available.

Patent #6,470,214
A method of encoding an input audio signal a(t) to produce a double sideband
output signal having a ωc carrier frequency,
which when transmitted to the head of a receiving subject, will by the radio
frequency hearing effect induce a thermal-acoustic signal in the bone/tissue
material of the head that replicates the input audio signal and is conducted by
the bone/tissue structure of the head to the inner ear where it is demodulated
by the normal processes of the cochlea and converted to nerve signals which are
sent to the brain, thereby enabling intelligible speech to be perceived by the
brain as any other nerve signal from the cochlea,...

I'm not sure what to make of this, though.

Florida Judge Denies Motion to Dismiss filed by the US Navy and three other defendants after receiving Alexis email correspondence with FFCHS
The judge denied a motion to dismiss filed by the defendants who claimed
Alexis' actions were a random act of violence. The judge's decision was based in
part upon a declaration provided by FFCHS Executive Vice President Timothy R.
White, which established through email correspondence that Aaron Alexis knew in
advance who his attackers were.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't take government conspiracies seriously

Because this is how I view the government

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Top 5 Conspiracy Theories That Are True!

Some of these are pretty shocking including confirmation of the CIA's mind control program formerly known as MK-Ultra.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Remote Mind Control

"Beyond voices

Mr. Frey's paper describes two other (non-auditory) phenomena that can be evoked by modulated EM energy. The perception of severe head buffeting, and the sensation of "pins-and-needles". In the context of coercing specific behavioral response, both phenomena would be useful in and of them selves.

However, beyond their direct usefulness, these two phenomena imply the possibility of a much wider constellation of hallucinatory sensations. Furthermore, the autonomic feedback loop from sensory to motor nervous system networks within the mammalian brain, would indicate that remote control of musculature is also a distinct possibility. What follows is based on reports from targeted subjects. Physical sleep disturbances:
  • Physical restlessness. Inability to get, or stay comfortable.
  • Localized physical hot spots, generally discovered when getting out of, or returning to bed in the middle of the night.
  • Waking up feeling dehydrated, or with very dry mouth, or sinuses.
  • Startling awake for no apparent cause. Sometimes accompanied by the impression that someone had just spoken.
  • Sweating, for no apparent reason, sometimes in unusual patterns. For instance, only on one leg or arm.
  • Muscle twitch similar to the involuntary knee jerk elicited by a doctor during examination, but involving every muscle in a leg or arm, or sometimes the whole body in a single massive spasm.
  • Muscle rigidity, often accompanied by whole body muscle tremors.
Mental sleep disturbances:
  • Disruption of REM sleep over multiple nights, leading to overall decline in physical health.
  • Dream hijacking. Having a dream suddenly change from pleasant to frightening or threatening.
  • Up-Down syndrome. Getting up because you can't sleep, and then immediately starting to yawn because you're tired. With pattern repeating multiple times in a single night.
  • Waking up with general or specific feelings of fear, dread or anger, and no memory of a cause or reason for such feelings.
  • Waking up from a dream in which you did something, or acted in ways that are contrary to your normal behavior.
  • Sometimes accompanied by feelings of shame, or self loathing.
The above lists are NOT exhaustive, but merely intended to illustrate the types of physical and/or mental disturbances that can be triggered by modulated EM energy, when used as a covert weapon. Defense lawyers, when confronted with a defendant who's actions seem completely at odds with their previous patterns of behavior, should carefully question their client as to any recent sleep disturbances they may have experienced. Furthermore, a defendants claim of hearing voices that compelled them to commit a criminal act, should not be lightly dismissed, especially if a clinical examination of defendant shows no sign of mental defect. In such cases, hypnotic regression may prove useful in uncovering the root causes of their aberrant criminal behavior. Psychologists, and psychiatrists should also take the time to familiarize themselves with this new and sinister form of induced mental illness. It just may be that your mentally disturbed patient of today who is hearing voices in their head, will become tomorrows mass murderer."

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Using psychotronic technology on non-consenting individuals is a crime against humanity thus I consider it my responsibility to expose the wrongdoing to the general public. So much information about the technology is in the public domain but because of people's normalcy biases (cognitive schemas) they simply can't believe it's really happening. For example, this little bit of disinformation mixes just enough truth with fiction to terrorize actual victims yet still seem implausible to the uninitiated.

NSA Mind Control and Psyops by Will Filer

You'll notice that sleep deprivation plays a big part of this program which makes sense as it's a well established component in the CIA's "no-touch torture" handbook.

Top Bottom