• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GPC invites you to... "Tipped Off!" ~!!!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Heh

I talked to Andrew today, and he seriously thinks there's only gonna be about 12 people at this tournament >.>

Oh what he does not know..

S0FT

Smash Ace
I dont know if alot of people are coming. This last tourament (lasers 2) was on the slim side. AND IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE! =O

Somasu

Smash Ace
Hey, I would've come, but my parents decidedto be *******s and stop me from coming =/

'sides, even if not a lot of people come, I'm sure we'll have more than 12 people =P

PB&J

Smash Hero
i know if i was there ken and isai would come...lol...but i know people are going to come so im not going to tell them..lol

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Im ******* but im worried about the SPACE how big is this place???

Comic Book Store???

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Im ******* but im worried about the SPACE how big is this place???

Comic Book Store???
Its not a huge place, but it is a nice place, with plenty of seating, and its air conditioned.

@ Soma- I'll talk to Andrew this week, cause I don't want there to be any confusion when we show up with what, 20-30 people? xD

ALSO-

There's only 1 TV and Wii in the store, so I need people to bring TVs and setups, if they can.

So far we have...
1 TV and Cube- Menthol
1 TV and Cube- Prac

For a total of 3.... >.<
We need at least 2 more TVs, they don't have to be big, but the tourney won't go anywhere without at least 5 or more setups

Free cigarettes for people who bring TVs~

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'll bring my Cube, VCR, tapes, and if I can I'll bring one of the extra TVs we got in the basement.

So count me in as 1 TV, but that's only a maybe right now. I'll know for sure by the end of the day, probably =P

EDIT:

Mike - What time will some of us be getting there so we can start setting everything up for the tournament? Will we just get there at around 2? Or should some of us get there earlier?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I have a Wii i can bring as well as another cube.

as for TVs i might be able to bring one, if mike 112 has space in his car.

*oh, i could also bring a vcr and cables, i guess.
Or I could bring my computer and we could record directly....
but vcr would be preferable.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'll bring my Cube, VCR, tapes, and if I can I'll bring one of the extra TVs we got in the basement.

So count me in as 1 TV, but that's only a maybe right now. I'll know for sure by the end of the day, probably =P

EDIT:

Mike - What time will some of us be getting there so we can start setting everything up for the tournament? Will we just get there at around 2? Or should some of us get there earlier?
I'm going to be there around 1:30pm or so, just to make sure things are straight for this tourney, and start setting up.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Or are u guys scared?? come on im only 16 i suck??
Unless ur scared

I NEED A SIG!! FOR MARIO!!!

Ares726

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to this tournament. Hopefully there'll be plenty of people. I know CDE will be bringing a few of our members. Not sure exactly how many though. But yea, there'll definitely be more than 12 people. And you're probably right about there not being time for the crew battle. We'll see though. It's always an option.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
My check engine light has mystically dissapeared, thus, a sign from god, that I should come to this, since I've johned my way out of the passed two. Sorry Columbus. ;/

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Welll.....

i have to see how much money i have first but bring the CASH MONEY just incase who do u main???

Ares726

Smash Ace
My check engine light has mystically dissapeared, thus, a sign from god, that I should come to this, since I've johned my way out of the passed two. Sorry Columbus. ;/
It's okay, at least you'll be at this one.

Menthol- Your sig hasn't always had a cigarette in it has it? I didn't think it did, but I might just be unobservant. Also, lol at you MM everybody all the time. It's awesome. I'd MM you, but to MM you need Money. Ah well.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
It's okay, at least you'll be at this one.

Menthol- Your sig hasn't always had a cigarette in it has it? I didn't think it did, but I might just be unobservant. Also, lol at you MM everybody all the time. It's awesome. I'd MM you, but to MM you need Money. Ah well.
I youtubed ares and in the 3rd math that comes up were you falcon or marth

Ares726

Smash Ace
I youtubed ares and in the 3rd math that comes up were you falcon or marth
Neither. I don't have any matches on YouTube of myself that I know of *looks around suspisciously*. I play Sheik though. Evil E., I'm not sure if you're used to forums or anything, but on this forum you can get warned for making double posts. If you have something you want to say before someone else posts, click the edit button on one of your previous posts. I've seen double posts by you about three times now, and I don't want a GA smasher getting in trouble for something so easily remedied.

EDIT: I've got other people's match videos on my YouTube account (Ares726) if that's what you're talking about. There's probably lots of Ares out there though so it might be another guy with the same tag.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ Ares- Yeah, its always had a cigarette

@ Evil E- I always carry cash at tourneys, I honor my debts when I lose, so don't sweat that. I main Marth, in case you couldn't tell from the signature. :laugh:
And no, if you beat me I'm still teaming with TBag.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
@ Ares- Yeah, its always had a cigarette

@ Evil E- I always carry cash at tourneys, I honor my debts when I lose, so don't sweat that. I main Marth, in case you couldn't tell from the signature. :laugh:
And no, if you beat me I'm still teaming with TBag.
oh yea now i have to MM u i hate MARTH And samus and peach

what kind of name is T BAG hehe

i could tell i wuz juss messin yea that was a lil joke for SWF

Neither. I don't have any matches on YouTube of myself that I know of *looks around suspisciously*. I play Sheik though. Evil E., I'm not sure if you're used to forums or anything, but on this forum you can get warned for making double posts. If you have something you want to say before someone else posts, click the edit button on one of your previous posts. I've seen double posts by you about three times now, and I don't want a GA smasher getting in trouble for something so easily remedied.

EDIT: I've got other people's match videos on my YouTube account (Ares726) if that's what you're talking about. There's probably lots of Ares out there though so it might be another guy with the same tag.
OMG i am so sorry how do i delete something i post :urg:

Good lookin out but who is the cop that will warn me?:confused:

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
hey, kirby(thats me) can bring a tv/cube....

but you do realize that this tourny being hosted at that store means that im going to be forced to buy like... 50 packs of UFS cards and then spend the whole time playing that instead of smash, right?

oh well

Ares726

Smash Ace
OMG i am so sorry how do i delete something i post :urg:

Good lookin out but who is the cop that will warn me?:confused:
Don't worry about it since you've already posted, just try to refrain and use the Edit button in the future. The warnings come from various Moderators and Administrators.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Laijin's a pretty good YLink from what I know. I personally haven't ever watched one of his matches, but hey..

And I'm currently partnerless for the doubles tournament. If I can't find a good partner before the tourney, I'll probably just team up with a friend of mine that said he wanted to come to this.

And Evil E., I could probably make you a Mario signature if you do something for me in return =P I usually don't make signatures for other people, so.. I dunno you could like.. buy me a root beer at the tournament or something (They're a buck a piece, so it's not much).

Daysoo

Smash Ace
hey, kirby(thats me) can bring a tv/cube....

but you do realize that this tourny being hosted at that store means that im going to be forced to buy like... 50 packs of UFS cards and then spend the whole time playing that instead of smash, right?

oh well
**** that.
You're going to play teams with me, and we're going to **** everyone.
Candy Jet will prevail!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Yo' Mama ain't ****, Candy Jet! >:

You cannot compare to the might of.... wait.. I don't have a team mate! Dammit!

Somasu

Smash Ace
GPC folks! TEAM WITH ME! >:

..or not. Your choice =x

I want it to be this weekend, dammit. This is gonna be funnn =)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*wishes he could go* :(

EDIT: This is how a bracket match once was like between me and Menthol not too long ago. I'd say it's an accurate description of CDE vs GPC ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_NK4D7J-QI
Now, although I did see you win, i think i saw something that doesnt fit the mold.

If you flashback to GPC vs CDE, Soft and Queen ****in ***** some of CDE's space animals cause you guys havent caught wind of this handy little invention called DI.

:-D

So that video is like much of history, 1 sided and holding back alot of truth.

___

On a sidenote, If Dogy + J3di = Tipped Off, then (Crew) + (Crew) = Battle, cause come on.

Ya know you wanna hear the 2 loudest mouths this side of the mississippi crackin jokes.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Of course, that's if we even have time to do a crew battle. The thing isn't starting until 3, and closes at midnight, so we're short on time to spend, I think.

Ares726

Smash Ace
On a sidenote, If Dogy + J3di = Tipped Off, then (Crew) + (Crew) = Battle, cause come on.

Ya know you wanna hear the 2 loudest mouths this side of the mississippi crackin jokes.
That is the purpose of Crew Battles. To let black smashers get a chance to show off their trash talk skills. Think about it. East Coast vs West Coast, EC had KillaOR and Wes talking crap the whole time. WC doesn't have black smashers so they weren't loud. That's why EC won. It all comes down to who has the loudest black smashers.

I less than three Dogy and Jedi.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
That is the purpose of Crew Battles. To let black smashers get a chance to show off their trash talk skills. Think about it. East Coast vs West Coast, EC had KillaOR and Wes talking crap the whole time. WC doesn't have black smashers so they weren't loud. That's why EC won. It all comes down to who has the loudest black smashers.

I less than three Dogy and Jedi.
Well im a black smasher so how many is the 2..3?

And i talk trash in my sleep so..

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dogy:
-I must remind you that CDE technically only has 2 Space Animal: Myself and Tsunami
-Tsunami doesn't travel enough, plus he went up against a Puff as Falco, if he went Fox, you'd get the same result if not better than me (look at - number 4 for my result)
-Nice1 only filled in for DP, a Mario player
-I wasn't ***** by anyone in that crew battle: I was the one doing the ****** :p

My point?

CDE Spacies > GPC :D

*runs*

Top Bottom