• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GPC invites you to... "Tipped Off!" ~!!!

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Drag Shamus there! You must!

And I'm going to be getting there around 12 noon to 1:00. No reason for it, just to go ahead and be there =P I'm sure some people will be there by around then, as well.

And Brett, I'm working on your sig, so no worries.
Forget sigs, i need a ride....

Any volunteers???

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
hey mike, when should i be gettin over there? im bringin that tv... so i didnt know if you wanted me earlier or something (call me and tell me 'cause i probably wont be looking at smashboards again till after the tournament)

um... also dont count on my tv for doubles since theres a tiny chance i'll be having an interview tomorrow morning in which case i wouldnt be there till later on

oh, and i called shamus but i dont think hes gonna come to this one
Be there a little before 2pm.

@ Prac- Oh my. I'm going to make you BUY ME A CAKE after I beat yo *** so hard~ <3

PB&J

Smash Hero
mike u better get first and tommy get second and you could let chaddd get third..but don't let anynody from colombus place even close to 10th place..use ur infinite and make sure u beast the whole time and go super saiyin level 10 against chaddd and gawes..and ill try to beat up p.c. for u

eastheaven

Smash Ace
PS SOFT and QUEEN pls pound less(just watched crew battel).
Pound is useful and pretty cute but you can't WALL up with that stuff so use sparingly.

then zergs rush in and spell "GG" while turning into suicidal bombs.

S0FT

Smash Ace
I really need a ride. I live like 3 minutes off of pleasent hill rd which is like 10 minutes away from trny. Sum1 plz!! my cell is: (678)-472-3242

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
alright, i'll be there at 2... your lucky i looked at smashboards... seeing as i SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU TO CALL ME! but yeah, im not complaining or anything

look! i gots a signature! thank you Soma!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Man, I can't fight peach. I didn't get to play any marth mains... i'm sad.
Experience though. the more peaches i fight the better.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Omg. I miss yet another tournament near me. I passed this store today with an gc controller AND money in the car...but...I didn't know this event was taking place....I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!!! CURSE MY LACK OF RELIABLE INTERNET!!!!!!!! *Lets out a ghastly howl that is heard by smashers all over Georgia*

Artist depictation:

Somasu

Smash Ace
RESULTZ AND VIDZ!

Ah wait, we don't have any vids :x

Okay, so.. results, yes. TIM WHERE ARE YOU?! >:

Good tourney, guys. Wll post shoutouts in the Results thread once it gets posted up =P

Also, I am satisfied because I almost beat 112 in a game! =D I don't know if he was sandbagging, but still, I usually get destroyed by him and I finally had a really close match against him. Of course.. I switched to Ganon instead of Fox.. Maybe I should use my Ganon against Marths more often.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I'll go ahead and list the important results now:

Columbus
Doubles: Prac+Ares=2nd, Reflex+Dogy=3rd
Singles: Reflex=2nd, Prac=7th, Ares=9th

That's the important stuff.

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
good stuff to everybody....p.c. and wes beasted on teams today and i learned some new stuff too
Evan, after all this you better come back here and be number 1 smasher in GA!

um... as far as the tournament goes... sorry Tim! but you gotta admit that i did post telling everyone that i would be spending more time playing cards than smash... so... yeah

PB&J

Smash Hero
hopefully i still have to train with wes and everybody else in da more...but im working on it...i saw copycat and another kirby player..start wavedashing bret u will win more

Top Bottom