• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GPC invites you to... "Tipped Off!" ~!!!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Dogy:
-I must remind you that CDE technically only has 2 Space Animal: Myself and Tsunami
-Tsunami doesn't travel enough, plus he went up against a Puff as Falco, if he went Fox, you'd get the same result if not better than me (look at - number 4 for my result)
-Nice1 only filled in for DP, a Mario player
-I wasn't ***** by anyone in that crew battle: I was the one doing the ****** :p

My point?

CDE Spacies > GPC :D

*runs*
You better run, rodent.
I'm taking your money next time I see ya. :p

PB&J

Smash Hero
i wanted to play gerbil or tsunami but menthol wanted to save me for ares...and tong is right we should of let soft play reflex...but will see next time

Ares726

Smash Ace
i wanted to play gerbil or tsunami but menthol wanted to save me for ares...and tong is right we should of let soft play reflex...but will see next time
Too bad you didn't get FD. CDE Sheik>GPC IC?

Discuss.

*platform camps*

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Dogy:
-I must remind you that CDE technically only has 2 Space Animal: Myself and Tsunami
-Tsunami doesn't travel enough, plus he went up against a Puff as Falco, if he went Fox, you'd get the same result if not better than me (look at - number 4 for my result)
-Nice1 only filled in for DP, a Mario player
-I wasn't ***** by anyone in that crew battle: I was the one doing the ****** :p

My point?

CDE Spacies > GPC :D

*runs*
Maybe I'll square off against YOU in the next crew battle, Gerbil. =P
GPC Swordsmen > CDE spacies, IMHO.

I'm READY TO RUMBLE!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Right now, looks like our cube count is fine, but our TV count is slightly lacking.
I think we've got about 6 TVs people are bringing, with somewhere around 8-9 cubes.
With 1 or 2 more TVs, we'll be set.
HELP ME OUT HERE! <3

Somasu

Smash Ace
Count me out for a TV Mike. I might end up having to leave kinda early because I'm meeting an old friend up in Roswell, and I don't want to have to worry about stopping someone in the middle of their game just to take the TV out.

I'll definitely bring one if you or one of the other GPC guys could hold onto it until Sunday afternoon or sometime during Monday for me to pick it up, though. Other than that, I don't think I can bring it there.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey I'm gonna ask off work today to see if I can come to this. Anyone wanna team with me =D I'll try hard not to kill you

*And I'll bring a GCN if I come

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
And Evil E., I could probably make you a Mario signature if you do something for me in return =P I usually don't make signatures for other people, so.. I dunno you could like.. buy me a root beer at the tournament or something (They're a buck a piece, so it's not much).
SOMA! are you trying to say that this whole time i've known you you've been able to make sigs!?!! and you didnt tell me?! wheres the GPC love? havent you seen me *****ing about a sig??? *kirby runs into the corner and cries*

um... seriously though, sig please! i'll buy you a candy bar at the tournament!

Somasu

Smash Ace
SOMA! are you trying to say that this whole time i've known you you've been able to make sigs!?!! and you didnt tell me?! wheres the GPC love? havent you seen me *****ing about a sig??? *kirby runs into the corner and cries*

um... seriously though, sig please! i'll buy you a candy bar at the tournament!
xD Have you not seen mine? This signature wasn't made for me, you know =P

Sure, Brett, I'll make ya one. Usually have nothing to do here, anyway.

Edit: Anything specifics you want on it? Colors? A certain image? Text?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Anyone wanna team with me =D I'll try hard not to kill you
For some odd reason, that comment seems as if it's specifically directed at one specific person, but I cant figure out who it is.

Maybe it's a said Doc player who goes to school in South GA that you got rested in a futile attempt to save you; said victim of a ledgehopped rest.

The same guy who suffered 1 lose every battle by way of the grand Ganon f.air to the face.

__

yeah, that sounds like you're talking about someone specific, but I dont have the slightest idea who it could be. >.<

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Hey I'm gonna ask off work today to see if I can come to this. Anyone wanna team with me =D I'll try hard not to kill you

*And I'll bring a GCN if I come
Ill team up with you just fill out this survey....

who do you main??

Do you suck??

On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate yourself?

How does everyone else rate you??

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Menthol - Oh **** Mike! I totally forgot I b!tched out of our last mm. I'm not gonna john about why I didn't make it to g4s4, but we can battle for bread at "tipped off". Let's make it $5 since I think that's all the money I'm gonna have after I pay for singles and teams. Unless....

Evil E - Hey, $20 mm? Before the tourney starts?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Menthol - Oh **** Mike! I totally forgot I b!tched out of our last mm. I'm not gonna john about why I didn't make it to g4s4, but we can battle for bread at "tipped off". Let's make it $5 since I think that's all the money I'm gonna have after I pay for singles and teams. Unless....

Sure thing man, you're on for a 5$ MM.
We should start getting our matches on tape, cause they're always insane!

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
xD Have you not seen mine? This signature wasn't made for me, you know =P

Sure, Brett, I'll make ya one. Usually have nothing to do here, anyway.

Edit: Anything specifics you want on it? Colors? A certain image? Text?
um... how about something awesome with awesome pictures on it that shows off how awesome the number 1 amazing incredible kick-*** kirby in GA is?

yeah, that should do... or just some nifty photoshop stuff with a picture of kirby

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
um... how about something awesome with awesome pictures on it that shows off how awesome the number 1 amazing incredible kick-*** kirby in GA is?

yeah, that should do... or just some nifty photoshop stuff with a picture of kirby

Now jim, why are you asking for a sig for Jose. He doesnt like to be spoken for. D:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Rayku is Tier 2, that's 'nuff said on his playing ability. The question is, Evil E, whether you are good enough for him? :)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
South Carolina may be coming to this... which probably means just me -_-

but it could be up to 4 guys coming with me.

team Web of Deception is going to get higher than 5th this time, IMO XD

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Rayku is Tier 2, that's 'nuff said on his playing ability. The question is, Evil E, whether you are good enough for him? :)
Well, to answer that question intelligently "Abosolutley!" Ive done all my trashtalking already..
Ill crush him with my Mario!

I dont have enough money

if i get a ride and some money ill be glad to though

PB&J

Smash Hero
evil e- i hope your practicing ir u are going to be the laughing stock of smashboards...oh too late i forgot...if u can't win do the Evan combo..garunteed win everytime..lol

Prac352

Smash Lord
This tourney is far to iminent for people to not be stoked. Let's get fired up!

HUZZAH!

Somasu

Smash Ace
@Will - xD Well, my sig making skills are suddenly getting noticed. Um.. Alright, sure , I'll make one. If anyone else(friends only >: ) wants a sig, then PM it to me. I might miss it in these topics, and I'd rather not clutter.

Also, huzzah, for I am now able to bring an extra TV! I've got someone coming from Stone Mountain, and he said he'd bring a TV.

So.. that's 1 more TV added to the... however many we have.

This guy's a tourey-virgin. So that means I'll be breaking at least two tournament cherries this Saturday. :p

And I do hope we can do a small Crew Battle. It'd be madness! For Sparta!

Ares726

Smash Ace
Y'all better get ready. Columbus is gonna beast this junk. And by Columbus I mean the 3 (maybe 4) of us who are coming. This thing is tomorrow guys! Mini-crew battle is cool, I don't care either way. I wish we could do another 10v10 on y'all's (double contraction ftw?) turf, but that is an impossibility. This is going to be awesome regardless though. Good stuff GPC for finally getting your 300 members together and hosting a tourney.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing two tubes and a cube.

If we need more setups, let us know and I'm pretty sure columbus can provide. But last I saw, we have more setups then we do tvs.

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
hey mike, when should i be gettin over there? im bringin that tv... so i didnt know if you wanted me earlier or something (call me and tell me 'cause i probably wont be looking at smashboards again till after the tournament)

um... also dont count on my tv for doubles since theres a tiny chance i'll be having an interview tomorrow morning in which case i wouldnt be there till later on

oh, and i called shamus but i dont think hes gonna come to this one

Somasu

Smash Ace
Drag Shamus there! You must!

And I'm going to be getting there around 12 noon to 1:00. No reason for it, just to go ahead and be there =P I'm sure some people will be there by around then, as well.

And Brett, I'm working on your sig, so no worries.

Top Bottom