• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gorf's Grass vs Weeds MAFIA! | TOWN ****S ON ITSELF HARDBODY!!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lylo

question for all:
should tracker out their result if they've got a successful track on someone but said person wasn't tracked to Ryu?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
outing a successful track results in either:
  • outing and clearing the doc (which guarantees they die toNight). also outs the tracker but a guaranteed doc protect keeps them a live tomorrow.
  • forcing the doc (or scum roleblocker) to cc and making the doc battle happen right away. Then if we lynch the fake doc, the above happens anyways
what happens if the track isn't outted toDay
  • tracker and doc aren't outted. Which means both tracker and doc get a chance to track or save someone toNight. but if either of them die we lose the information they've obtained last Night. Also no coordination possible.

hm so full claim with no counterclaims would be ideal. That leaves us a 2/3 chance to lynch right today, and then going into toMorrow we have a guaranteed win because tracker can track 1 of remaining 2 and if they no visit, we can lynch the other.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So I'm guessing Anti-town still has an FoS on me. I guessing we definitely need to lynch someone today in order for Town to survive (Unless, Doc protects the correct person and doesn't get rb'd). So atm we have 1 Townie, Doc, Tracer, and both mafs.

so I'm thinking Mac's the most likely Town and the others seem mixed bags in my eyes. I like the way Mac is stating this very important info, and he has before. Going through possible results and etc.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
a bit busy today, ill just make a quick post

mac's plan is awful because it revolves around lynching the correct doc in the event that two people claim. likewise, if track isn't outted, he is focusing on results tomorrow when we still need to correctly lynch today (or no lynch)

and lol at FE with the mac town read

if i had to guess a scum team, i would agree with what anti-town said d1 at the end and put mac and FE together. but we have a full Day so lets not wait until the end like we did d1

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
um @ JTB JTB , I didn't present any plan? can you reread my posts... I was just thinking through the pros and cons of having the tracker claim their result. Where did I advocate lynching the correct doc..? that'd be dumb af. I was saying if tracker outted their result, they caught either the roleblocker or the real doc, in which scenario the real doc or scum will have to CC and we're left in a situation with two doc claims, one of which is obviously false so I was saying we'd have to lynch between them. though on the other hand, that would also leave us with two VT claims and it would probably make more sense to lynch between the two VTs instead.

so JTB what do you think about the tracker outting their results?

JTB, what makes you think FE and me are scum together? you agree with anti-town in that FE saying i seem town makes it likely that we're scum. You think we would both state each other as town if we're on the same scum faction?

@ anti-town anti-town , what made you think hunter wasn't scum yesterday in twilight?

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
I didn't. He was a wild card. I just felt suspicious of the two of you. Coulda just as easily gone the other way.

Funnily enough, I don't feel the same way about you two anymore.

Maven has been online and posting (see: end of G3S). Dislike very much that he is avoiding this game. I also very much dislike JTB's passiveness/lurkyness. Or something like that. His last post seems pretty opportunistic to me. Seems to me like he is tryna ride my suspicions. Heh.

Mac I like again. At least more than the rest of the crew. Tracker should claim last. But we are mass claiming, starting now. Anyone who is not tracker should claim. I'm the last vanilla.

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
btw if doc protected the tracker and vise versa, the game is won. So @ tracker, if you happened to track someone that visited you, then you should go head and claim. Actually let's just wait til everyone else has claimed regardless. Continue on.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
hm.. how is mass claiming the best plan of action?

if you're really the last VT though, then you just outted the remaining PRs...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
im not seeing the logic but it seems like my hand is forced

im doc, protected JTB

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Wait, but I am Doc, and I protected Anti-Town, I was originally going to protect Ryu (Which due to the results I should've) but I protected Anti-town, as I thought if he died, suspicion on me would rise and I would most likely be hanged, if he was taken out with his suspicion on me. This makes me think Mac is RB, now.

Vote: Mac

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Even though, I'm most likely seen as the more suspicious one, but I am truly Doc. I can tell Mac set this up really well talking about the possible outings and the Doc Battle to put his odds in favor of being seen as the Doc. I myself on day 1, was using the suspicion on me to keep myself alive. Mafia wouldn't go for me as I could be used to fall in their place later, due to the current suspicion.

Anyways, we also have JTB and Maven, one is Mafia, the other is Tracker. Both are obviously going to claim Tracker, so which one is which. At the moment I can go either way with which roles they have.

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
outing a successful track results in either:
  • outing and clearing the doc (which guarantees they die toNight). also outs the tracker but a guaranteed doc protect keeps them a live tomorrow.
  • forcing the doc (or scum roleblocker) to cc and making the doc battle happen right away. Then if we lynch the fake doc, the above happens anyways
what happens if the track isn't outted toDay
  • tracker and doc aren't outted. Which means both tracker and doc get a chance to track or save someone toNight. but if either of them die we lose the information they've obtained last Night. Also no coordination possible.

hm so full claim with no counterclaims would be ideal. That leaves us a 2/3 chance to lynch right today, and then going into toMorrow we have a guaranteed win because tracker can track 1 of remaining 2 and if they no visit, we can lynch the other.
what the **** hav yu been doing in this game? why do yu keep going for lynches that statistically are sound without context of play depriving yu of accountability instead of just playing mafia?

how DIDNT yu think ruy was obvtown after he started pushing us? WHY the hell did yu townread fe d1? also WHY the hell would yu doc jtb? WHY did yu go for hunter d1 over fe? yuve been wrong about EVERYTHING in this game. are yu really THIS bad at mafia?

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
Even though, I'm most likely seen as the more suspicious one, but I am truly Doc. I can tell Mac set this up really well talking about the possible outings and the Doc Battle to put his odds in favor of being seen as the Doc. I myself on day 1, was using the suspicion on me to keep myself alive. Mafia wouldn't go for me as I could be used to fall in their place later, due to the current suspicion.

Anyways, we also have JTB and Maven, one is Mafia, the other is Tracker. Both are obviously going to claim Tracker, so which one is which. At the moment I can go either way with which roles they have.
What did you do D1 that was intentionally suspicious?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
What did you do D1 that was intentionally suspicious?
Nothing was 100% intentional, but I do know that suspicion keeps you off the mafs radar for who to kill. My way towards suspicion was not looking "guaranteed townie", but more of "I'm not sure where he is aligned, so I should try to get more info" in a townies prospective, and "I can keep this person alive to use as a not questionable lynch, and keep the suspicion away from me" in a mafs point of view.

I'm not sure if I succeeded or failed at doing so though.

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
What made you think I was town at the end of the day? Only reason you'd be afraid that I'd die is if I was town, aren't I right?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
What made you think I was town at the end of the day? Only reason you'd be afraid that I'd die is if I was town, aren't I right?
I thought you were town, due to your general suspicion on everyone, asking many questions, and not really considering anyone town. I also thought keeping the person that was most suspicious of me alive a good play because my thought process went, that maf would kill you so even more suspicion would fall on me, making me the best possible lynch day 2.

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
@ Maven89 Maven89 and @ JTB JTB

Tracker go ahead and claim. Sooner rather than later. I assume the both of you are claiming tracker since neither of you have claimed VT yet.

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
I thought you were town, due to your general suspicion on everyone, asking many questions, and not really considering anyone town. I also thought keeping the person that was most suspicious of me alive a good play because my thought process went, that maf would kill you so even more suspicion would fall on me, making me the best possible lynch day 2.
Who do you think is Mac's scum mate?

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
yea fireemblem is a town read and has been a strong one since early game, when i asked you guys about town reads i was actually hoping you'd say you had some cuz fireemblem (and jtb to an extent) looked townie right out the gate
What made you think this?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Who do you think is Mac's scum mate?
Well I assuming JTB is more likely to be Scum, but it could be either. The reason why that is, Maven seems more likely to be Town due to not having any interest in the game till late Day 1, as he stated himself. He even decided to vote himself, due to feeling he wouldn't be active this game. It seems more likely a town role would be more likely to find it better to leave the game to the other players. Yet, this is the tracker we are talking about and not the random townie, which makes me curious of what Maven actually is. Both have their suspicions, in general though.

tldr and my opinion on everyone's role:
I am Doc.
Mac is most likely RB, as he can safely claim Doc, and have the Tracker look at him, and no one die.
I'm thinking you're telling the truth on you're role, so that makes Anti-town RT
JTB is more likely Killing Maf, but could still be tracker
Maven I can't see as Tracker, but I can't see him as Maf Kill either, mostly due to his inactivity

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
what the **** hav yu been doing in this game? why do yu keep going for lynches that statistically are sound without context of play depriving yu of accountability instead of just playing mafia?

how DIDNT yu think ruy was obvtown after he started pushing us? WHY the hell did yu townread fe d1? also WHY the hell would yu doc jtb? WHY did yu go for hunter d1 over fe? yuve been wrong about EVERYTHING in this game. are yu really THIS bad at mafia?
farreal though? you gonna give me **** for being wrong in a mafia game?

also completely bull**** that you're calling me out on not doing anything when you look at the rest of the game and the ppl playing. "instead of just playing mafia" -- everyone else was BARELY playing mafia (if that). there was barely any useful content for the lynch d1. bcuz of how little **** was occurring, it seemed clear to me that mafia was just sitting back tryna coast into d2. I pushed the ppl who were giving us the least amount of content, one because they're more likely scum and two because connections around them haven't formed which would make the following Days worse off for us. can't see why you're giving me **** for pushing those lynches... also idgaf what you think, i am and was definitely "playing mafia"

with FireEmblem and Hunter you have both newbies and they both were playing d1 considerably differently. FE seemed eager to get into the game, he was one of the early slots that was giving his opinions on a bunch of ****... Hunter on the other hand seemed way more hesitant to play and in the few posts he made, seemed like he was scramblin to stay afloat. Hunter seemed like newbscum and FireEmblem seemed like newbtown.

wrt ryu, yea i was wrong.. fwiw ryu's large posts near the end of the day were actually the reason why I didn't push his lynch. It did seem like he was more than willing to put his thoughts out there which led me to being fine with him being alive. My scum read stayed mostly because his reads were the complete opposite of mine. FireEmblem / anti-town as scummy, and Hunter as townie.

I docced JTB cuz I didn't think newbtownFE would get killed by scum and I was starting to doubt my read on him with your comments + hunter's town flip. I also didn't think you'd get killed yesterday cuz Ryu / FE / others were pushing for your lynch during the Day. was also having doubts about town anti-town cuz i thought your posts during twilight were type suspect... anyways. JTB was my strongest town-lean left

clearly I was wrong about fire emblem, will reread

vote: fireemblem

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
If I wasn't Doc, I would re-evaluate my opinion on you, Mac. Yet, since you're claiming the role that I am, you are certainly mafia. Now, I notice you're trying to shift the suspicion off yourself, and pile it on me.

@ anti-town anti-town @ JTB JTB @ Maven89 Maven89
Who do you personally think is the true Doc, me or Mac?

Maven89

Smash Master
Ok, wow. I did not realize what was going on, or that this had turned into some claim bull****,

I am the Tracker, and last night I tracked FireEmblem. He visited Anti-town. I investigated FE because I was suspicious of him. my gut said he was putting on some type of act, one I wouldn't be able to see through until after I played with the guy later. So I tracked him.

Anti-town I'm not super glad at you having us all mass claim, and I really don't like your 180 on Mac the second FE counter claimed. It was more then just "oh wait", it was basically you trying to erase your earlier Mac town read from existence. That seemed a really major flip over something as small as a single counter claim, especially when you (marshy) are always saying to leave claims out of it. Explain this please

I'm not voting atm, because with one mafia out there if I'm wrong it'd just be hammered and lose us the game. Possibility still exists that FE is the roleblocker who blocked Anti-town and lied about his role to protect against what just happened. Wait till deadline, a rash vote could kill us all

I docced JTB cuz I didn't think newbtownFE would get killed by scum and I was starting to doubt my read on him with your comments + hunter's town flip. I also didn't think you'd get killed yesterday cuz Ryu / FE / others were pushing for your lynch during the Day. was also having doubts about town anti-town cuz i thought your posts during twilight were type suspect... anyways. JTB was my strongest town-lean left
wait, you didn't protect FE because Anti-town's posts made you suspicious he was scum, while at the same time not protecting anti-town because he's scummy?

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
don't try to meta a hydra slot (or anyone for that matter). it was zen who forced the mass claim, not marshy.

regardless, you're questioning of me is pointless seeing as im likely confirmed town. JTB has no choice but to counterclaim or actual claim tracker.

Maven89

Smash Master
Anti-town you are not confirmed town, don't fool yourself, you claimed VT and we still have someone left who might really be the VT, you are not confirmed at all until all the claims are made, don't pull that "i'm so obvious I won't answer your questions" crap. Answer the question

And I'm leaning FE for Doc, I want more from Mac

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wait, you didn't protect FE because Anti-town's posts made you suspicious he was scum, while at the same time not protecting anti-town because he's scummy?
i didn't protect FE because I doubted he'd get targeted and cuz of anti-town saying why he thinks hes scum. plus i reread the game and i could kinda see where anti-town was coming from with scumFE, esp with how he had been hopping from wagon to wagon. (something i wanna look at more closely when i reread, but i been lazy)

I didn't protect anti-town for basically the same reason, i thought it was suspect that he was calling doubt on the lynch in twilight out of nowhere. But I also didn't think he'd get targetted cuz ppl were out to get em yesterDay.

And I'm leaning FE for Doc, I want more from Mac
why are you leaning FE? name 1 thing he's done that is more townie than me... back up your ****

been procrastinating on lookin at this game, but ill def reread tmrw

Top Bottom