• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gorf's Grass vs Weeds MAFIA! | TOWN ****S ON ITSELF HARDBODY!!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
excellent activity

rr, what do you think of hunter coming into the thread, liking my vote on him, ignoring anti-town's vote, and not posting at all?
I don't like it but I'm willing to ask him given how new he is.

Depending how he addresses why he did it.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Unvote
Personally, atm I don't think a person with a maf role, would be inactive as long as he was, but it could be a clever ruse.

hmm, Red Ryu seems to be causing suspicion, but his alibi makes me unsure whether he is scum or not, for now, I'll guess I'll keep my vote as is, for now.

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
Unvote
Personally, atm I don't think a person with a maf role, would be inactive as long as he was, but it could be a clever ruse.

hmm, Red Ryu seems to be causing suspicion, but his alibi makes me unsure whether he is scum or not, for now, I'll guess I'll keep my vote as is, for now.
Why don't you feel a mafia member would be inactive as long as he was?

Do you feel Ryu is suspicious yourself?

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
Ive skimmed through the thread and saw my name, I'm sorry if I messed up or slowed down the process.
Vote: anti-town
I hope I did this rigt
You didn't mess anything up. It is the town's job to find mafia which is primarily done through discussion. More discussion means more opportunity to find mafia. Lurking is suspicious because it could indicate scum trying to avoid contribution or slipping up.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Why don't you feel a mafia member would be inactive as long as he was?

Do you feel Ryu is suspicious yourself?
Hunter seems as if just started assessing the situation rather than immediately delving in after the inactivity, with apologizing for the assumptions of "Messing up or slowing down the process" Yet, as I said, I'm not certain, and it could be clever ploy to lower everyone's guard.

I personally feel that Ryu is leaning more towards not suspicious due to the given alibi, but I'm keeping it in check, as more info is obtained.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ , what are your thoughts currently on the game? Does anyone else besides anti town stand out to you and what about him made you vote him?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
don't necessarily agree with the RR scum read though, I get what it means to ignore small games in favor of larger ones.

@Maven89, you say that people being at l-1 is a bad thing, can you elaborate a bit mroe on that?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
That's why I'm leaning more towards not suspicious for RR, but with only 7 people, and 2 being mafs, you can never be too careful, you know.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
votecount

jtb (0) -
#hbc | mac (0)
maven89 (1) - maven89
hunterninjareaperpirate98 (1) - #hbc | mac
anti-town (1) - red ruy
red ruy (1) - anti-town
fireemblemnier (0)

Not voting: hunterninjareaperpirate98, jtb, fireemblemnier

Ive skimmed through the thread and saw my name, I'm sorry if I messed up or slowed down the process.
Vote: anti-town
I hope I did this rigt
editing votes is a very strict offense in mafia. i will let it slide since this is your first game but typically editing your post is enough to warrant a modkill from the game moderator. if you'd like to edit/add something, double posting is absolutely allowed. if you'd like to specifically edit something in a post, you may start your post with "EBWOP" (edit by way of post) so that players know you are tacking that onto your previous post.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hunter seems as if just started assessing the situation rather than immediately delving in after the inactivity, with apologizing for the assumptions of "Messing up or slowing down the process" Yet, as I said, I'm not certain, and it could be clever ploy to lower everyone's guard.

I personally feel that Ryu is leaning more towards not suspicious due to the given alibi, but I'm keeping it in check, as more info is obtained.
Why does every post you have include a, Yet, unless, a backdoor, etc?

Do you have a firm stance on anything this far? Like me being scum or not.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I voted anti town because I didn't assess the situation and wanted to get a vote in, however I wouldn't exactly say he is being scummy, I'm just a bit suspicious considering his ploys could be a way to divert attention from himself

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Interesting, could you show me where you agree with him.

It's good sometimes to agree with reasoning sometimes but being specific where that is helps people understand where you are coming from.

If you are town, leaning yes on this one a bit, you should lay out your thought process.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Why does every post you have include a, Yet, unless, a backdoor, etc?

Do you have a firm stance on anything this far? Like me being scum or not.
It's a habit of mine, :laugh:
I use it to mostly show that I'm not looking at situations one sided, and having reasoning to each possible scenario helps me keep in mind this.

I don't believe I can have a firm stance on anything as of right now, until I have a clear suspicion of somebody, as of now I do not.
It's always good to have a reasonable doubt.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@Maven89, where you been? thoughts on FireEmblemnier and HunterXXX?

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ do you think it isn't possible for Red Ryu's (Aoi Inu) activity excuses to be legit? And would you consider yourself a thorough / attentive reader?

@ anti-town anti-town , do you have > 0 town reads?

vote: aoi inu

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don't consider myself a thorough reader, also even if his alibi is legit I still had right to suspicion

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@ Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier , we have the end of the Day coming up in less than 48 hours and we don't have much information from this day yet. If you had to choose right now, who should we lynch and why?

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
ima (marshy) possibly read l8r but i jus wanna say im glad jtb is in this game :)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
@ Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier , we have the end of the Day coming up in less than 48 hours and we don't have much information from this day yet. If you had to choose right now, who should we lynch and why?
Maven has been quiet, he hasn't spoken since Wednesday, I find that suspicious. Plus, he did vote himself for no apparent reason.

Vote: Maven89

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town: Aoi Inu
Town lean: JTB, Hunter
null: Mac,
unsure: FireEmlemnier
scum lean: Anti-town, Maven,
scum:

This is where I stand right now. I will lynch Maven and Anti-Town as my preferred lynches right now. Mac and FireEmlemnier my second picks but I stand by the first two being overall better lynches to get scum.

Maven has been inactive and at most has thrown a vote down on Anti-Town then back on himself for some reason then stopped posting. I'm not a fan of what he has done thus far before he went afk.

Anti-Town has literally done nothing but sit on me about my lack of immediate answering of JTB's question. And from this has not done anything on his own to develop his reads nor provide anything of substance.

Next after those would be FireEmlemnier, I'm not sure if I wanna scum read him or not based on what he has posted. I don't like that is isn't taking firm stances with players. I hate this, but...I can see that approach and while I hold the same mentality to reevaluate and consider if the reverse is true, I don't openly say this all the time. I'm still skeptical, but to be frank I can see this still as being innocent not sure what to do as the reverse. I'm not seeing anything that is firm for either side.

Mac is next only because I got nothing off what he has posted thus far in terms of a feel or idea of which side I want to put him in.

Hunter has given me some town vibes from how he has been

JTB in terms of push, content and approach has been my most liked person in thus game thus far.

Vote: Anti-Town

~

If people are really gonna play the, I didn't answer correct was unacceptable of me card,

Justin Nahin

Intro to Sociology 809-196-10452-15, Michael A. Goodman M.A., M.Ed.

How to Spend Money to Prevent Crime

There are a number of ways to stop crime with the money we have available to us. With a budget of 300 million dollars what can we do to limit and prevent crime? Here I am going to offer what my main idea to limit and prevent crime is. There are a few theories relating to why crime happens; Control Theory, Differential Association, Labeling Theory and Strain Theory. So if we were to look at this from each theory, what would we be doing to use the money?

Strain Theory looks at the subject like it were how the pressures of society can cause people to commit crimes. If this is the case what can we do to make this seem less in terms of pressure for personal or societal needs. Is school too much of a burden on these people in their daily lives so they try to commit crimes to find a different from of enjoyment. Maybe the lack of a job is what turns people to crime since college and higher forms of education are a lot harder? If we consider both of these, maybe we should be working on finding ways for schools to make more effort on getting education easier for people who can’t afford it or have a lot of trouble in in. This way we can prevent crime by giving people more to do rather than turning to committing crime at all.

Labeling theory goes over how people try to place labels or stereotypes on others and in result this causes their behavior to change for one reason or another. Now looking at this, what can we say would be a major discrimination problem that money can solve? Making education on the issues of where it’s not ok? But where would we direct this and what method works outside of just teaching people to not do this and be open minded to the differences in others? This is a lot harder than the others since money may not be useful to send in a theory like this. It’s possible to encourage more programs on this but can you really make this happen easily even with money? I think using money in this area can help for a program to be started, but I feel as though just in the education system to teach people to be more tolerant is really all you could do if you viewed it from this viewpoint.

Differential Association focuses on how people becomes criminals, it doesn’t care as much for the why just the how. So how does a person become a criminal? Well they commit a crime, so they need to break a law for that to happen first. It looks at behavior on how it lead to it so if we were to look at a criminal, what lead them to go down the path to do such an act? Trying to stop them from learning is impossible, the information in one way or another is learnable through one method or another. We can try and prevent them from being other criminals who may very well not value holding true to following the law, but once they become a criminal they are put in prison. Which is a place to hold criminals everywhere in one spot. So that doesn’t seem to work, but how can we defer the behavior more? We can analyze and try and encourage them to find other alternatives and why following the law is better. Have them talk to someone one on one and learn, this is why you should follow the law. This would be costly though, maybe even more than the 300 million dollar budget. Getting that much all over the country to get physiologists or psychiatrists to help all these criminals and people who might turn into criminals? That’s a lot of personal you are going to need to hire and you will need quality control to make sure they don’t mess this up and the system works.

Control theory is looking into how we can deter people from making choices or acts that go against what is the norm of society. This looks more in depth at the justice system, school and how people are raised as to how it can influence and teach people to not do these acts. Well considering the above theory of Strain Theory I think public or private school is a good place to start. It can be a great are to deter these people from these kinds of acts. If they keep doing it, try and find a way to reward them for doing something similar that isn’t illegal and makes them a productive member of society. Make it so they will act in accordance of what can be helpful and useful to everyone else while satisfying their own personal needs.

In the end I maintain the best place to try and fix a criminal problem is with education and finding something they can love to do. Teach people to not do these acts but to also help them find a way to perform a good for society while also staying within the legal system. So we are given 300 million dollars, now we need to distribute this so people can use this to fix this issue. We have this money but we need to use it in a way that can prevent people from turning to crime considering Strain Theory. We need to find a way to use this to help prevent school or other stress related from society from imposing on them to the point they want to commit crimes. Community or technical colleges are a way to make sure people can afford it and get a degree in a lot of trades. 300 Million dollars spread out among all colleges seems like that would easily stretch thin pretty fast. We’d need to pick out the proper cities that would need it more than others if we were to spread this money out among the United States. If this is the case, we need to find the states where crime is higher and focus the money into those areas. Crime rates are higher in the south compared to most of America. So it is more likely to send more money down there compared to the northern areas of the United States. Before settling on amounts quite yet, we need to look back at the other three theories to make sure the money is going where it needs to go. Labeling theory I did not think needed more money put into it over just changing how the school systems enforce equal rights. Instead of teacher labeling kids they enforce openness and is a part of their schooling no matter the age of the students. You don’t need to put more money into this, just change the status quo of how school operate. This doesn’t require money being put into it. Differential Association works in this theory. Again it’s not about why but the how, we can deter people from this by offering a better alternative to committing crimes. We can’t stop people from committing crimes if they really wanted to, and even then after the fact the 300 million dollar budget wouldn’t be enough to cover all of the prisons in addition to the other plans. Despite this, I think my plan to work on earlier schooling will help fit into this theory. We can prevent the how by making sure they don’t need a reason to become a criminal. With control theory we can in school teach people to just straight up not do acts like this and why they are wrong. At a basic kindergarten level we can do this. For adults we can teach people about crime, how it works and how people can enjoy their own careers instead of going down a life of crime. So with the money I would place with the 300 million, focus a large part of it on the south of the United States, more so around the Gulf of Mexico. I’d place around 50 million on kindergarten to high schools mostly targeted in major cities and areas where crime is going to be higher in those state around the Gulf of Mexico. It would be used to help get kids into school and remaining active in it, mostly for those who have trouble affording it. After that I would place 100 million into the colleges, mostly technical college’s where it is a lot cheaper to go into these schools vs 4 year schools. After that I would try and use the other 150 million to try and spread it around the US, for states far north I wouldn’t need to spend as much money since crime rates are a lot lower. As for the rest of the US I would try to focus it a bit more evenly. For the Central US I would focus around 100 million in this area, and place 70 million to colleges while the k-12 schools would get 30 million to these programs. The last 50 million would go to the low crime rate areas in the north. With a budget of 50 million, I would try to spread it as 15 million to k-12 schools and 35 million to the colleges. That would be my plan to fix the issues of crime using sociology in the US.
Justin Nahin

Intro to Sociology 809-196-10452-15, Michael A. Goodman M.A., M.Ed.

Global Stratification

With this paper we are going to be looking at the ideas of what poverty and why some areas of the U.S. are just poorer than others. Why do some area struggle to make progress in the economy while other do not? So this looks at it from two differencing ideas, Modernization theory and Dependency theory. When look at this with global stratification we need to look at this from both viewpoint. What is it we can do to help the areas in the US that are poor? Well before we can look at areas of how we can fix this, we need to understand what each theory is.

First is the Modernization theory, it is looking at the problem as it is from the culture itself and how it limits itself. When looking at this we are looking at how the country in particular is limiting itself via education, laws, how products are produced and social norms. In these areas can in develop technology and control its population? So for example here in America how is the country limiting itself so it can’t improve itself with how it suffers from being poor in areas? This is what we are looking at.

The Second is Dependency theory, this theory looks on the idea that more powerful countries are using smaller countries to the point where they only work on very limited exportation where the country is entirely reliant on that export. So in this case we would be asking the question, what is a country reliant on that makes it weaker in other areas? What does the poor lose out as a result of the reliance on exportation?

So now that we know both theories, what is this in relation to the United States? Here we are going to ask, in each theory what it is with the US we need to explore and look at. Take a look at Modernization theory, we have many different areas we can explore and figure out how each of these can affect the US within itself. The easiest one we can look at is the technological front. Looking at the United States the technological front is actually very advanced compared to a lot of poorer countries. Even for the other countries that can match the United States on this front we’re still on top with how advanced we are with technology. It’s readily available in price and where it can be bought. Even in areas where poverty might be higher than others, buying technology is not hard more expensive unless you are buying top of the line equipment. So on that note for purchasing, it’s not hard nor unavailable. Some states are a lot better off, mostly cities on the east and west coasts in terms of getting technology. Looking over at where people can go for publicly usable technology, local libraries offer a lot of computer usage and even music people can check out and borrow these at any time. All you have to do is get a library card which is either free or extremely inexpensive. Looking at this front, the United State really isn’t limited by this with the poor. The only way they lose out is getting top of the line technology and equipment, but getting something to use to benefit them in some way? That’s actually a lot easier than it used to be. Comparing this to other countries? It’s on par with countries with top of the line technology and far better than third world countries who don’t even have access to any of this. The economy has been growing with this and it’s not affecting the poor negatively all that much outside of some accessibility. It’s not limiting growth, if anything it is expanding it. Looking at each state, areas where technology is more available it is true their overall growth is a lot higher. What isn’t true though is that poor state lack the ability to get technology. When it is easier to purchase when cheaper it makes it easier for people to stay ahead and on top for business. When they don’t it is harder, but that isn’t to say technology is not becoming more readily available.

Birth control has been something we could do for decades. Looking at sex in general the United States especially in schools has been teaching people about safe sex to avoid pregnancy when they want to do the act just for pleasure. In this sense the United States is very self-aware of this being a thing you can do and practice. While some religious context forbids using things like this, it’s still true we have been slowly moving away from that and people just using it anyways. So knowing this, what can we say about our overall population growth? The truth is our population is growing very slowly, around .7%. Knowing this it seems our birthrate seems to be close to 2.1 children per family which is the average for a country. This is of course not including immigration into the country and people leaving. Now this is the country on average, not just people in poverty or that are poor. So what about those areas or people? Well based on an overview, the southwest has a higher population growth than the northeast. In terms of economic growth, the north does better than the south does. So looking at this, we can see a possible correlation between birth rates and how much money the economy makes. So as we can see while the US on a whole is very good at managing this compared to other countries, it still suffers in a way that it makes less money overall compared to the areas that have lower birth rates. So poverty exists and is more likely in some areas, but considering how well off the country is despite that, it’s still pretty good. It still can be improved since poverty still exists but on a whole there is no real recession.

Education, that’s something the US has been pushing to make sure no matter what your level of it, you still are going to get it. At least at a K-12 level. How the education is affecting the country as a whole based on area of poverty. We have a policy in the United States called no child left behind. So this means we will be making sure kids at the very least finish their basic education before they move onto other levels. The issue might be how much of a budget do these areas have for school and what they can do to fix it. Some schools aren’t in the best of shape and teachers while having a salary incentive to work at this schools don’t have much to work with in poorer school for teaching students. Money might be harder for kids to get stuff they need for school but more recently a lot of school supplies needed at that level seem to be very basic. Unlike College where you need to buy books and a lot of higher end stuff to make it through. Now, let’s look at college level, can people afford this kind of education? For larger four year schools that can be very challenging. It’s harder to use school like this in areas where jobs aren’t available for what you are going for. You might get that degree in what you want, but if they area around you can’t use it anyways then what is the point if you can’t move? Around the United State they still have technical colleges or community colleges for people to go into for a cheaper and only two year route. Given that, it’s a lot easier for people to get into a higher level of education if they wanted to pursue it. They tend to offer more for trades which for those in poorer status is better and helps them afford and perform. Schools and some companies over loans you can get as well if you can’t afford school. Four year schools are going to offer stronger security on schooling and what you can do with a degree. This can limit the wages people can get when going up in a class system, however it still offers a way for people to move and change who they are if they want to.

The second theory of dependency is one I think has more merit in the United States compared to modernization. Modernization is something that still limits and causes some states to lag behind, but in the end it still is improving and offering a lot of ways for individuals and others to try and perform better in society. Dependency is a different issue, it’s not about if the people are willing to change for the better or not, it’s a fact of availability and what they can do about it. When looking at this theory we are looking at where some states might be reliant on other states buying their goods and services. So let’s say for example Wisconsin is known as the dairy state, we produce the most amount of dairy products, maybe or maybe not more than California at this moment. The fact remains we produce large amount of dairy products that get shipped out across the country. But then think about that after a while, the rest of the country wants that product from our state, so more people would try to compete with the rest of the state on that front. It’s a wanted product, we could go for other areas but that’s not what the rest of the country wants, they want their milk in the morning. Suddenly the state becomes more streamlined into producing that product, now dairy products become more of a thing people will be producing and wanting to make more of it as demand goes up. Is this true for Wisconsin right now? Not really. If this is to be believed that is affects other states, what is the common trend of all these states? Lack of job opportunities is the thing that pops up the most. The United States in many states can’t expand in its ability to make jobs available, they are limited by what they can set-up and provide. This is the issue that is present is every state that has been looked up, it’s a lack of employment. This means overall there just isn’t anything much else left outside of who is already working in these areas. Mississippi the one that is at the bottom of every list has two main issues, lack of good education and lack of job opportunities. If this is the case what does the state provide as is that is exported? Tobacco, cotton and crops. All of which are exported outside of the state. Yes there are other businesses in the state but these are the main three that are made there. The state can’t grow much in terms of an economy for itself an all of its goods go outside of the state itself so it can’t provide other jobs. The state is entirely dependent on other states to buy its goods to perform well. Based on the umeployment average being around 7%, yet in Mississippi the unemployment rate is around 7.7%, http://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm. The state with the best unemployment rate is around right now 5.8%, http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000.

What can I say about this paper? There are traits of both aspects of the theory in the United States. One I found to be not really as bad from that theory and if anything improving as time goes on. Modernization isn’t a theory that I can say is preventing states from making progress. I think while they might suffer more than others they are still growing overall and I can see the country making progress to fix this issue. The problem is availability, this is a legitimate problem I saw a lot more from the dependency theory than the other way around. America has always been known as that country where you can make something for yourself if you put the effort in, the problem is that it is not equally available across the country and it is why states like Mississippi are having trouble trying to expand. The other states that have no real issues right now. Why are they performing well? Because they have a way they can expand and create more opportunities. I do think Modernization plays a part, but not to the degree Dependency does for a lot of states that have relied on farms or specific trades. If anything I think a lot of states can expand with the more technology that is being produced in America. Do I think this is a real issue for those poor states like Mississippi? Yes, but it’s not an issue that can’t be fixed nor looked at. I think we can work on expanding the job potential with the areas I discussed in the modernization. We aren’t as bad as other countries either, while Japan and Australia might trump us having very low unemployment overall, others like Spain and Greece suffer a lot more than America hitting the 20s in percentage. The issue in America has a lot to spread out the jobs more and make them more available. That said, it is a thing in America, but it’s not as bad as I thought it would be looking into this and I found it’s a problem that can be fixed if given the effort and ideas I brought up.

Then I won't put School or other things, like games I got an actual foot in, school and my job again. I had a reason, I have it early and I will dig up far more of what I was doing if need be.

Unless someone can give me a legitimate reason why that action despite me doing things like the spoiler, was scummy. I'm entirely listening right now why this is legit scummy and the worst thing done thus far.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yeah thinking on it, Anti-Town has been pressuring you quite a bit, I just wasn't sure as to why, especially because he's not the Lyncher role. I'll vote for him, as everyone else seems to either be very likely Town like JTB, or inconclusive like Maven and Mac. And rather than have no lynches this day, I'd say we go with the person who's active and suspicious.

Vote: Anti-Town

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
Anti-Town has literally done nothing but sit on me about my lack of immediate answering of JTB's question. And from this has not done anything on his own to develop his reads nor provide anything of substance.
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

i have a request for you ruy. please reread the first page and look at how the game unfolded. now heres an observation. were a day from deadline n it has taken you this long to lay something of worth down on the table. so you tell me honestly. did you or did you not deserve to be pressured for your lack of contribution? and id say zen has taken a proactive approach to engaging people in the game thus far. do you really think all of his questions are worthless?

hopin to talk to zen sometime tonight or 2mrw. holla @ me homie

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

hunter is voting for me as well. i am -1

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
unvote

Ruy, I don't care about your activity johns. I just wanted you to play the game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

i have a request for you ruy. please reread the first page and look at how the game unfolded. now heres an observation. were a day from deadline n it has taken you this long to lay something of worth down on the table. so you tell me honestly. did you or did you not deserve to be pressured for your lack of contribution? and id say zen has taken a proactive approach to engaging people in the game thus far. do you really think all of his questions are worthless?

hopin to talk to zen sometime tonight or 2mrw. holla @ me homie

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

hunter is voting for me as well. i am -1
I read it, at most I see you questioning, but not to where you went with this or what your ideal direction is. Give me an idea what you got out of your push and why I am still the best lynch?

You saw me multiple days asking questionares, mostly as an IC to get the newer players involved and to get an idea where I can stand on them since they will be by far the hardest for me to read correctly.

Why is it you gave me nothing nor any idea of what you wanted even after I answered you?

You've sat there not trying to push any direction and letting it just be it's own thing.

Did I deserve pressure? Sure, but after I answered you did not push it further nor go for any substantial direction. Zen asked some question, now lets get some results.

I unvoted to make sure no quick lynch happens. so lets see it, what you got for me?

Top Bottom