• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gorf's Grass vs Weeds MAFIA! | TOWN ****S ON ITSELF HARDBODY!!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
unvote

yea but for you at least 1 of us is scum, so scum cannot quicklynch cuz 1 scum is already voting

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
Yes but if my other town mate (tracker) votes , then the other scum can hammer.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
vote maven

I'm town tracker, I tracked Mac last night but was role blocked. I went into the night thinking it was a mac/fe scum team based on what anti said and figured that if someone was gonna send in the NK, it was gonna be the person less scummy

not that it matters now, it's clear that FE and maven set up their counter claims to support each other. FE has been riding off other people's reads with the exception to maven, who has been his only read that he didn't get from someone else. FE is labeling me as scum despite having a town read on my d1, and now considers me more likely scum than his own scum read in maven. his new read on maven in #146 is reaching so hard, it's obviously an attempt to avoid voting his scummate

wrt to maven, his reasoning for tracking FE can't be disproven due to his lack of anything in d1. who knows if it was unintentional or just really scummy scumplay, but he's outed himself by claiming my role

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
JTB how come it took you so long to claim? I've noticed you viewing the thread multiple times.

Mac it's safe to go a head and vote again. I wasn't sure who was town yet out of JTB and Mave. And I was afraid that town mave might vote for you allowing scum JTB to hammer.

Right now I'm feeling JTownB though so we should be cool.

We lynch FE today. So everyone should vote him in their next post. I'll leave marshy the hammer.

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
Well I assuming JTB is more likely to be Scum, but it could be either. The reason why that is, Maven seems more likely to be Town due to not having any interest in the game till late Day 1, as he stated himself. He even decided to vote himself, due to feeling he wouldn't be active this game. It seems more likely a town role would be more likely to find it better to leave the game to the other players. Yet, this is the tracker we are talking about and not the random townie, which makes me curious of what Maven actually is. Both have their suspicions, in general though.

tldr and my opinion on everyone's role:
I am Doc.
Mac is most likely RB, as he can safely claim Doc, and have the Tracker look at him, and no one die.
I'm thinking you're telling the truth on you're role, so that makes Anti-town RT
JTB is more likely Killing Maf, but could still be tracker
Maven I can't see as Tracker, but I can't see him as Maf Kill either, mostly due to his inactivity
The problem with this is, for one, as JTB said, you had a scum read of Maven yesterday and a town read of JTB. This really just doesn't line up. The second problem, the one that condemns you, is that from your perspective, if you were really the doc, JTB would be confirmed town to you, and Maven would be the scum. The reason this is, is that as doc you would know that mac is a RB. We know that Mac used his ability on JTB. Which means that they are not partners. From your perspective, the scum team should be Mac and Mave, not Mac and JTB.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I had a busy weekend and was just checking in from time to time. Didn't want to jump back into the game until I had the time to post

Vote FE

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yes anti-town, was worried you weren't gonna see the light

vote: fire emblem

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
maven, mafia rb, and mac, mafia goon, won.

the rest of yall got endgamed.

may add flavor if i please.

fireemblem youre cool as **** n should join another mafia game.

hunter if you felt this was tough activity wise, mafia here might not be an excellent idea and i can reference a site or two if you still enjoy the game. if your activity level (which wasnt AWFUL, just low) was a one time issue, then youre more than welcome to give mafia another shot here :)

i didnt keep up much cuz life smacked me in da face so no shout outs punks.

Last edited:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
damn, that sucks :\

nice and short game though

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@Wolfie9090 you shouldn't like posts after you're dead. It's basically another form of communication with the players. and that's not allowed once dead. come back n play more tho!

@ Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier good **** this game, come back now ya hear?

**** being mafia tho, game was only 5 pages but i lived the last 2 weeks in constant stress

/brofist maven

hopefully my neurotic brainstorming was somewhat enjoyable

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
jtb you were SO hot at some points man! it reminded me of a time where jtb wasnt just damned to bare balls inactivity and p lynches :c

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
yo thank gorf this is over. this wasnt enjoyable at all. im mostly just sorry to the new guys n jtb that they had to suffer such a ****fest of a game. i made 3 posts n am surprised this ended so quickly

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not really bothered, I mostly wanted to see if I could put time aside for a mini before jumping into a real game as well as to see if my mafia mindset was still there. Might join a regular game and try to replicate my d1 play here, but not sure yet

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I ****ed that up to the greatest degree of maximum

(also ftr, marshy wasn't consulted before mass claim or call to lynch fe. he was suspicious of mac and hadn't been online since mave and jtb claim)

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I guess I die on my birthday, lol.

I had fun in this game, and I plan on joining another soon! Hopefully, the next one has a more constant pace.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Mac your scum play has increased ten fold since gorf's last mini
EDIT his scum play didnt increase ten fold. thats been there. yu assumed his scumplay was always at the level he showed in that other game where he barely tried which is usually the case when hes scum. yu hadnt seen effort on his part as scum b4. check out samuel l jackson 2 if yu want a real example. its not good 2 underestimate ******

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry about my early day one not really doing as much as I should have.

My reads looking back weren't terrible though given the new information, still I could have done better on that front. Mrshy's pot and rereading Zen was on point though, my read changed on them overtime.

Still next mini I wouldn't pull a not really posting a lot thing again.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Still next mini I wouldn't pull a not really posting a lot thing again.
i felt like townies were generally using a "lets wait for others to do something" approach here. it will absolutely kill you in small games. look at xatres in that other mini game we played a while back. i dunno if that was actually the case here but it sure felt like it

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Why was I shot?
well

didn't want to kill either JTB or FE cuz it was their first game (in a while in JTB's case). Didn't want to kill anti-town because i think it's whack that mafia always gotta kill the power players, plus Maven and I didn't think he was a PR.

so that left you, plus we ain't think any one would protect you lol

Top Bottom