• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, videos are finally starting to trickle in! Check out the video's section for links. Currently just google video, but I should get them on youTube as well. Let me know if you think the quality is okay, or should be better.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Coming right up, dark. :) This whole thing is a rather time consuming task as it turns out. Rather fun nonetheless. I'd love to continue to publish videos of everyone if you'd like it. I'm hoping to get some good footage at AzOne. Even if you don't want to do anything with editing yourselves, anyone who can tape things with their TV's should. Or.. rather.. I think I might just buy a bunch of cassette tapes and bring them for recording on various TV's. I think I might make a post over in the AzOne thread about it...

Oh, and I'm busy uploading again right now. Expect a big update of vids this evening.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Coming right up, dark. :) This whole thing is a rather time consuming task as it turns out. Rather fun nonetheless. I'd love to continue to publish videos of everyone if you'd like it. I'm hoping to get some good footage at AzOne. Even if you don't want to do anything with editing yourselves, anyone who can tape things with their TV's should. Or.. rather.. I think I might just buy a bunch of cassette tapes and bring them for recording on various TV's. I think I might make a post over in the AzOne thread about it...

Oh, and I'm busy uploading again right now. Expect a big update of vids this evening.
That's cool. I'm bringing a VCR/TV to record matches. And an @$$load of casettes, too. I've also got some footage (VCR) of Dark/Light and some of the Banditos from the weeklies I've hosted. THE WEEKLIES THAT ONLY LIGHT AND DARK AND SOMETIMES SIZZLE AND KRAYZIE HAVE SHOWED UP TO.:(

It's about a month old, but we've all gotten better. Maybe we can collaborate in our video endeavors, ALTF4.;)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I saw you say something before about doing some video work. I wouldn't mind at all collaborating to get AzOne footage. It would be difficult to cover it all alone anyways.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Cool, we should keep in touch. I'll PM you with some info on what we will need at AZOne tomorrow; right now, I'm going to sleep, it's nappy time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom