• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmmm...this interests me.

im staying in tucson for the winter break; however, i know i probably will be making a trip up to phoenix one or two times just to get away from this place. if so, i would definitely attend this tourney. i need to play some of you all that ive never played before.

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
I'll probablly be there, if I can get a ride. My Semester Exams are on the 18th,19th, and 20th. Whats this talk about finals ending December 16th? Also. is there a low tier tournament? I wanna **** it if Taj isnt there :p

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I am not done with finals until the 20th of December...So i will probably not have time to actually participate. I am getting more and more busy and no longer have any time for smash. I will however, stop by and chill for a little while...but I will not play as I am done with competetive play for now. Oh and bwill. If you are planning a trip up here and need a place to stay. I got a couch that is all yours.

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
Same, I'm done with finals Decmeber 20th as well. My aren't that big of a deal though, since they're Freshamn in high school finals :laugh:

I'm just gonna study before the tournament.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah...high school is a joke compared to college, quit whining lol...especially freshman high school.

and trent, thanks for the offer. ill definitely let you know if i do end up going up there and if i do, if i need a place to chill.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
someone say low tier? ^_^. I will be going. And no class is harder than math with a teacher who thinks the square root of 7 plus 3 equals 4. If you are confused, please refer to conics and the rules of elipses.

I miss you crazy peoples and I still love this game.

Viva Namblaoe3 con! (inside joke)

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
awesome, exactly what i was looking for...i will drive 3 hrs for this tourney, count me in!

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh snap. Philip posting? Mr. 5 posts in three years? How random haha. That'll be cool to make it to this tourney and see Philip representing Tucson. Too good.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://www.asu.edu/registrar/registration/FinalsFall06.html

Last day for ASU finals is the 13th. And if you only go to high school then I doubt you have a final on a saturday. (Unlike the calculus finals at ASU which are 7:40 AM on Saturday! What BS!) So I can't see how school should conflict with anyone here.

I'm unsure as to whether I'll make it, but I'll try, Mr Manny. And you can bet your sweet new avatar that we'll be playing Smash on my shiney new Wii! Oh, yes, that's right.

Actually screw smash friendlies, we should do a Wii Tennis tournament. Prepare for ownage! :)

NewRocker8D

Smash Rookie
B-will, its Philippe not Philip ^^

I might get James to come with me to the tourney too, we'll see.

Up to 6 posts now mutha!@#$a !

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh...my bad. I really have never seen your name spelled out before until now.

James too? Good stuff. I hope I play him in the tournament because it seems like that is inevitable.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
How Many?

Hi I dont think I've meet you or have I, what's your name? In any case how many people exactly. It's not that big of a venue and I would like to know so I can plan for a bigger area if needed.

CHUK

Smash Ace
No im new to the smash scene besides playing witrh my bors everyday, it will be nice to paly some1 that I can win against by notr just predicting their moves.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
TV + Wii
OHHH YEA!!!! *busts through wall kool-aid man style*
Though I'll have to leave early. Like at 5. A company dinner of Alicia's we must attend.

Manny, are you still planning on having it at your place? Sounds like you were talking about "venues".

Good luck on finals everyone!

forward

Smash Champion
My link is anus right now. I'm only good with Falco, and decent with Sheik and C.Falcon right now. Your choice >.>

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
dang, i hope my *** doesn't hurt too bad after this tourney from the major ****....should be fun nonetheless though

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
MM's anyone when I get there?

You don't count, Sean.

EDIT: Is it possible to get some recording action at this tourney? Just wondering if anyone had the equipment to be able to do that. I would love to see some matches put up on this site...maybe the most notorious ones like the semifinals and finals or something.

DOUBLE EDIT: You have to play, Trent. I still need my revenge against your jiggs, remember?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Can you

Trenton can you bring a TV and a GC? MM's are cool as long as the person has seen you play before. Taking advantage of people at a lower skill level then you is no bueno :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom