• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Doc Players?

HarryPooter

Smash Cadet
I didn't see anything in the only 28 threads that the forum is showing, and the search isn't working for some reason..

So, who are some good Doc players(besides Bob$, who was kind enough to kick my *** in some friendlies at a tournament recently)?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
smashmac and eigteenspikes are both some really good players to watch out far too.

Smash Journeyman
i think cyphus,s-royal, me and bobmoney have the best docs thus far. i dont really count
kirbysquad and cj azen.kentaross,caveman, and a few other are crazy to.

cyphus can you blush?

Metà

Smash Master
Well, seeing as I've never heard of you, I'm not sure whether your statement is accurate. And Caveman/Azen both play amazing Docs, but he is not their main. Also, could somebody pelase post videos of this kirbysquad guy. I've never seen him play.

Pneuma

Smash Ace
Caveman, Kirbysquad, S-Royal, Bob$ in that order.
CJ and Azen don't count, they're the best with everyone. ;_;

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
there are also a pile of kirby squads vids in the video forums here somewheres o.o

*is too lazy to find them*

in with the JST5 vids. in which nihonjin won, and CJ placed second :S

-x-

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Captain Jack, Kentaross, Caveman, Bob$, S-Royal and Cyphus are all amazing and inspirable Doc. players.

IceCleaners

Smash Cadet
let everybody know

I wanted to tell everybody on the doc forms that im changing to doctor mario, because i heard he counters everybody because of the cape. i hope this is a good change, if anyone would like to help it would be appreciated.

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to tell everybody on the doc forms that im changing to doctor mario, because i heard he counters everybody because of the cape. i hope this is a good change, if anyone would like to help it would be appreciated.
yea his cape is versatile dont get me wrong but someone lied to you. if that was the case many good doc players wouldnt have seconds like fox/falco etc.

i personally dont use falco as a back up for doc, well not all the time:laugh: but it
helps to have a falco on back up. also i would be glad to help you out just name it.

smashmac i hope you got my pm dude. also i think most serious doc players are good or atleast semi good.

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
*agrees with mario master*

Doc is a relatively simple character, therefore, someone with a good grip on smash's general gameplay, given a little practice, will have a realtively good Doc.

-x-

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
smashmac's doc is amazing. i basically picked up doc as a character, then saw smashmacs vid, and actually got alot of training from him, now hes my only main (aside from shiek to deal with marth). smashmac's doc is amazing, along with caveman and s-royal, imo

Smash Journeyman
overall i havent really met any weak dedicated doc players they are all good imo)
and all needs credibility for doing a good job.

thumbs up to the doc players

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ya'll should watch s-royal destroy aniki's samus in the most recent japense vids xD

probably a friendly, but it was a great match woot

s-royal is awesome, hes a cool guy too i met him when i went up to canada

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I really want to use Doc in tournament play, but I don't want to get nervous and totally blow it, so I'll stick with my main Falco for now.

Also, I am a decent Dr. Mario player.

Top Bottom