• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamusLazerz

Smash Rookie
I've been playing SSBB for a while now, but there is always one little trouble I run into. My main player is Samus, has gotten old so I really need a backup character! I've tried lots of the brawlers, but i just cant decide!! Does anyone no of some of the best SSBB characters?

Thanks,
SamusLazerz

IYM!

Smash Lord
Welcome to SWF SamusLazerz !!!!!

well this is my opinion...

mk is for lazy people than dont like work hard and honestly for improve in the game, MK will do all the job, only will need learn combine his moves and done

maybe you always will win, but , your victoy will be empty

you only need pick a character than you like,

i play with Link because i love the Zelda saga.

ludvigpasse

Smash Cadet
I've been playing SSBB for a while now, but there is always one little trouble I run into. My main player is Samus, has gotten old so I really need a backup character! I've tried lots of the brawlers, but i just cant decide!! Does anyone no of some of the best SSBB characters?

Thanks,
SamusLazerz

You should a few characters before you decide, i recommend Falco, hes a really good character, got a good dacus SHDL etc, arguably the best projectile in game, and his fun to learn, and a good challenge to master.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well, I'm a little biased, but I'd choose Ganon. It's that much more rewarding when you win.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you want good: Try Mario.

If you want to win every cash tourney you attend: Try MK.

CiViC

Smash Rookie

Thanks,
SamusLazerz
Lucario is a good choice when switching out of Samus. The difference in physics might screw you up at first, but that's to be expected when using other characters.

If you want my totally biased opinion, you should go with Toon Link. He's a perfectly balanced character.

Janne

Smash Journeyman

Thanks,
SamusLazerz
Best of the characters this forum pretty has much covered. Best for you would be a subjective matter. Anyways, I recommend Zelda :)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
mk is for lazy people than dont like work hard and honestly for improve in the game, MK will do all the job, only will need learn combine his moves and done

maybe you always will win, but , your victoy will be empty
Yeah because I'm sure M2K has never worked hard to win a tourney.

El Jefe

Smash Rookie
The choice is really up to you. You outta just try playing random for an hour and see what happens.

...but lucario is totally the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom