• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ GOML 2 Tournament: TBA ~ GOML 1 Vids are up check first page! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Which is ridiculous, because it's ****ing summer. The girls are practically half-naked.
i like half naked girls =D. everyone likes half naked girls. no arguing this gentlemen =). booty shortz ftw.

Anyways this tournament is in mere hours gentlemen! Make your time!
I need to bring some bread to this tournament, my Falco is hungry, and the only thing he butters his bread with is blood.
metaknights favorite... McFalco Sandwich with a sidedish of ****. MMMM breakfast.

This meal has been proven to be healthier then Dejana's Scrubby-Os

Bug~

Smash Ace
bed time guys..get yo sleep, ull need it.

call cell if u need help wit anything...905 781 7591

to answer ur question pastaboy..u can drink w/e u want wenever u want..just put it in a cup or something, theres a kitchen (i think) lol.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Star Power

Looks like you replied just like I thought you would, even with you going as far to say that I'm strawmanning. Too funny, lolz.
Yeah maybe because that is the way it actually is.

Procrastinator? What are you talking about? Go back a couple pages.

To be quite honest Andy, I saw your argument with Nate about the dabbling and I thought it was so stupid from both of you. Dabbling is like a 6-4 matchup now. It's a community joke.
I lol'd

What's there to know about you? You sit around the computer all day and complain. At least, that's what you've always done on Smashboards.
Uh huh......complain...all day...that's not the way I remember it. I may have complained sometimes. (continue below)

It's entirely relevant that we're talking about placing now because that's always been your concern. You made huge deals about money costs, you whined constantly,
I was primarily trying to expose your money grubbing attitudes, which is obvious. The big scandal in Ottawa that happened recently, all that **** in the past.

Like honestly, who goes all the way to Niagara for a couple hour long tournament, not to go to a ****ing friend's place a couple minutes away (if you even considered him a friend, I can't really tell) to play the game you 'supposedly' came to play. You just ****ing waste your ****ing time away in that little shack to use up those 1-2 hour certificated which can't be worth jack ****.

I've tried nothing but to accommodate you guys, that night I ****ing walked for an hour to get home in that -20°C winter night. I ****ing picked you guys up so many places because you guys were too ****ing lazy to take transit (ever do that for me?), or come ****ing late to a tournament that I should have just ****ing started without you.

I brought TV's to your ****ing tournaments, let you borrow my laptop, ALL THE TIME! Helped set up, helped take down. Holy ****ing crap. You don't even bring TVs to my place, and when you do I have to go ****ing pick them up and drop them off at your place.

That is only the ****ing beginning.

And you guys keep being ****ing prick *****, and that is why I ****ing hate you guys, who can't even plug in a ****ing VCR or can tell a pencil from a pen. I have the ****ing right to hate whatever I want here after being so nice. Don't confuse my hate.

and you always hated the fact that you never were higher than ****ing Metapod tier on our god**** PR. I don't care if you want to call that PR biased, you can do so. It's just funny because never was there serious talk about you being higher. That's why it's ******** that you're complaining Brawl takes no skill, because you simply weren't very good at Melee. Really hits home, eh?
I never really said **** about that because I knew you guys didn't know wtf you people were doing. You guys don't know how to ****ing run a PR and that is why you left after you couldn't ****ing manipulate people on the EC PR and why your PR got closed and why people ****ing hate Nate's pr. Really hits home, eh?

So be it. Perhaps this post wasn't necessary at all, however, I've sat around long enough reading your silly posts to take anymore. It was simply time to call you out. You don't post anything relevant or funny, you post stupid image macros, you misguide noobs for fun (re: Montreal thread) and you troll on Brawl threads because you're too bored to do anything else. Which is ridiculous, because it's ****ing summer. The girls are practically half-naked.
Same.

Your point still doesn't dismiss the fact that you're on several ignore lists. Go ahead and "know" that you're a better person; I don't care, mind, or regret that you have such wild fantasies.
I don't really care about the ignore lists, the last thing I need is internet friends. If you want to get to know me, ****ing do it on a more personal level. I take great solace in knowing along with others.

It sounds like a great community. Perhaps it's time you moved on.
I did long ago ****er.

R.I.P Lanowen.... at least on my??? smashboards :laugh:
I almost didn't recognize this little butt-sucker not being attached to Jake.

MDK00

Smash Ace
oh ****. i need star power now. cuz apparently it brings ur power lvl over 9000!!! look wut it did for lano! ur quiet appearance deceives me! u snapped.

i think we need to settle this with a good ol scrap in a parking lot... that or a traditional 20$ MM in both melee and brawl (just to be fair) sounds hot

DO IT BOYS!!!

@bug: dude CATFIGHT DOOOO IT!!!

MDK00

Smash Ace
wtf how did i get labeled a softy?
breaking news...
17 yr old adam has been transported to a credit valley hospital after being found in a ditch brutally beat up. The culprit known as MDK aka Da Rapist was seen spamming tornado and shuttle loops on poor young adam.

i'll show u whose soft...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
oh ****. i need star power now. cuz apparently it brings ur power lvl over 9000!!! look wut it did for lano! ur quiet appearance deceives me! u snapped.

i think we need to settle this with a good ol scrap in a parking lot... that or a traditional 20$ MM in both melee and brawl (just to be fair) sounds hot

DO IT BOYS!!!
:laugh: Did somone hurt Andy's feelings?

He wouldn't mm us in either game though, he knows better than that.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Hey guys, kinda late notice, but I have two 2gb SD cards, and one 4gb SD card. I am selling the 2gb ones for 15$, and the 4GB one for 30$. I will let the two 2gb's go together for 25$. They are genuine sticks, not chinese fakes.

BTW Niko, I have yours for tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow.

Btw you guys need to have a good ol fight. Seriously, chirping eachother on smashboards is gay, get **** done irl.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Before we continue. Let me grace you with one of the pictures I took while at pound 3 with Nate and random peoples.

Azen,M2K + PC Chris, Cort

Also, there are 4 hidden pros in this pic. Can you name them all?

Bug~

Smash Ace
rae, i only labeled ppl soft if they are not entering the tourney.

if your gunna take that personally, then thats real messed up man..

EDIT: i just saw the nado thing at the end lol

I WILL PLACE A MILLION BUCKS ON MY BRO AGAINST ANYONE IN A FIGHT! YOU CAN USE YOUR CONTROLLER HAHA!

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Ugh pulling all-nighter really isn't a good plan before a tournament. -_-

Probably reach there around 10, and get in some friendlies if they're still going on.

D

Deleted member

♪♪

Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turnnnnnn
(It's your turn)
To cry, cry me a river
(Let's hear it New York City!!)
Cry me a river-er
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river
(Baby go on and just)
Cry me a river-er, yea yea ♪♪

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, glad to hear the tourney was a success.

Congrats to Kingace, Percon, and Jiggly, pot must have been pretty big. Any vidsÉ

Anyway, like I said Ièd tell the reason I couldnèt go. Long story short: my grandfather passed away. He lives in Egypt and we went there when we got word that he was very sick. He unfortunately didnèt make it and passed away on Wednesday, the 23rd. Ièm still in Egypt right now, I just recently found internet access and decided to drop by here. Weèll probably be leaving soon.

Anyway, so Ièll see you guys at the next tourney, whenever that is.

4Serial

Smash Lord
Hey guys, glad to hear the tourney was a success.

Congrats to Kingace, Percon, and Jiggly, pot must have been pretty big. Any vidsÉ

Anyway, like I said Ièd tell the reason I couldnèt go. Long story short: my grandfather passed away. He lives in Egypt and we went there when we got word that he was very sick. He unfortunately didnèt make it and passed away on Wednesday, the 23rd. Ièm still in Egypt right now, I just recently found internet access and decided to drop by here. Weèll probably be leaving soon.

Anyway, so Ièll see you guys at the next tourney, whenever that is.
I'm really sorry to hear that, FatalX. :(

Cipher

Smash Journeyman
Looks like the tournament was a great success, sorry I couldn't make it, something came up and I didn't have internet access. I'll be looking forward to attend the next tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom