• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
>Swiss/Adumb says I'm Town
>Ryker says I'm Town

Man, how could I have fooled both these dooders in the same game? Both of you are off your rockers.
As much as I trust Swiss, Ryker and Adumb with reads. I'm not gonna piggy back them all the way to lylo and not think about it.

If you're in a 3 man or 4 man lylo, I consider you more likely to be scum over Rake/Ridic.

I do wonder why Rake didn't upgrade, that doesn't make sense flavor wise, but with your wording of, "I will give you one chance to answer this correctly" to "It's not a big deal" Makes me question what your priorities are.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: TCat

Rid****, I'd go for Ryker with you but I don't see any problems with just jailing Ryker and plowing him toMorrow if the game isn't over (or less ostensibly having myself jailed if Rake/RR won't stop fretting about my slot).

I'm literally not against being jailed btw if it makes you sillybillys realize your paranoia is completely unsubstantiated.
Yeah no,

Still trying to figure out jail/redirect situation since now there is less WIFOM room with TCat gone, I'm just gonna trust Ridic to make the right choice there while I jail WIFOM to either get result on one of you two or protect Rake/Ridic.

I want TCat far before either you or Ryker that much I am sure of, and I would bet lynching both of you would end the game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also Ryker is just, flat out, a better lynch than TCat. Like, what are you guys doing?

Vote: Ryker
If she is telling the truth or lying she has to go today.

Scum can win off us not having enough votes tomorrow if they have a roleblocker, if they shoot Ryker, idgaf because they can't endgame us with him if he is town unless we go from 4 to 3.

But I am pretty dang sure neither you nor Rake are scum anyways.

Lynch her, Lynch Ryker most likely tomorrow, keep an eye on Furio and still think about what he will do.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
your wording of, "I will give you one chance to answer this correctly" to "It's not a big deal" Makes me question what your priorities are.
You've already "questioned our priorities" in previous Days, so I'm not sure why you're suggesting it's a fresh concern. But I'm sure you'll quell my fear that this is the only reason you're scumming my slot, when this disparity between approach and conclusion is a key aspect of my solo play that you've admired in the past.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
True, thought that same thing I admire is what make me scared and worried.

Together I can see me being seriously wrong here and after the work the others put in I don't want to let that go to waste.

TCat will talk and give reads but I can't go anywhere but her today, she needs to go and I am dang sure she is the most suspect right now.

Ridic and Rake have at the very least comfirmed actions.

Ridic was the driver with Frozen and S&C, Rake was in a neighborhood wiith S&C.

I'm left with you three and I don't want to lynch Rake/Rid before you guys.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
If she is telling the truth or lying she has to go today.

Scum can win off us not having enough votes tomorrow if they have a roleblocker, if they shoot Ryker, idgaf because they can't endgame us with him if he is town unless we go from 4 to 3.

But I am pretty dang sure neither you nor Rake are scum anyways.

Lynch her, Lynch Ryker most likely tomorrow, keep an eye on Furio and still think about what he will do.
G... goddamnit. See this is why we weren't supposed to kill freaking kantrip. We could've gone Ryker > TCat > Kantrip without a second thought, and would've had the game won before we got to kantrip. Now we have to deal with people who are so much more suspicious than kantrip ever was, and we're doing it closer to lylo for no reason...

Ok, fine. We can kill TCat. Here's hoping we end this here.

unvote
Vote: Traveling Cat

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Ugh the temptation.

But this time I'll resist, I'm going to give 24 hours from this post to come here and write a case on why Ryker should proceed her, if I'm unconvinced, I'll hammer. I really don't see how I'm wrong on her, so it'll be just great if Ridick or ryu is playing me :/.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Not yet. Just got three votes. One from Ryu, one from Furio, and one from Ridick. I'm surprised Ryker hadn't voted yet.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ugh the temptation.

But this time I'll resist, I'm going to give 24 hours from this post to come here and write a case on why Ryker should proceed her, if I'm unconvinced, I'll hammer. I really don't see how I'm wrong on her, so it'll be just great if Ri**** or ryu is playing me :/.
I'm not.

Unvote

Make the case then I will hammer.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Why are you asking me? I already gave my claim and reasons for my reads. You've made it pretty clear several times you don't trust my slot. If your not going to see anyone else scummier than me, just move things along already and knock a distraction out of your way.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

because you have the ability to get ryker, but your sitting on your hands, where is the pro-active feel to it. What did Kantrips lynch tell you ? Why are you throwing in the towel ?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I can see what Tcat's saying though. What do you really expect her to say? She's already told how and why she thinks Ryker is scummy. Kantrip even wrote his own case about it. What's TCat supposed to say at this point in order to convince you that Ryker is a better lynch?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Just put her out of her misery. I, too, think Ryker is the better lynch, but I'm not fully willing to stake the game on it. TCat is just the safer alternative, for toDay.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
We lose tomarrow if she is town and scum has a roleblocker.

Lynch Ryker tomarrow.

God this is also why I wanted TCat first. I blame being lazy. I still think she is likely scum.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

It brings a tear to my eye that the game is at the stage it is right now.

Also, Ryu, where do you see AtE in her posts ?

We're not going anywhere until Ridick/Furio/Ryker start posting again, I want someone to tell me why TCat is scum over dumb. What condemn's her play other than what I've pointed pointed out.

Tcat, why are you still stuck on Ryker ? Do you think he fabricated his reaction ? Move on from Ryker , is Ryu still a concern ? What happened to Furio after your interaction, what did you get from that interaction ?

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
It brings a tear to my eye that the game is at the stage it is right now.

Also, Ryu, where do you see AtE in her posts ?

We're not going anywhere until Ri****/Furio/Ryker start posting again, I want someone to tell me why TCat is scum over dumb. What condemn's her play other than what I've pointed pointed out.

Tcat, why are you still stuck on Ryker ? Do you think he fabricated his reaction ? Move on from Ryker , is Ryu still a concern ? What happened to Furio after your interaction, what did you get from that interaction ?
Did you read anything on D4? This is what I was postulating the entire time when I was pushing for Kantrip. If I recall correctly you were like "NO TCAT SHOULD GO BLAH BLAH." Give it a look. The only reason why our slot has switched is because dumb vs. scum argument doesn't hold as much weight against our PoE (we know Riddick/RR/Rake are most likely all Town). Honestly though, I felt that her switch to RR being Town was self preservative probably because she felt she had a better chance of lynching Ryker before she went down. I mean, if she really felt that RR was scum on D4, it would have made sense to stick to her guns on D5 about it. I don't really get where else her rationalization that RR's claim is legit comes from toDay when it could have just as easily been realized on D4. Either way, it's a hard play to make. This is why I said she was like Vinyl/Bwolf, because it's usually really hard to draw the line.

Look. There's a reasonable chance she's scum. If she isn't, she could become Town's deterrent if blue scum has some crazy **** up his sleeve. Even if you don't take into account everything I've said, this game should be over after TCat and Ryker are out of the system. I don't know why you're constantly trying to fight this.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Technically speaking, we MIGHT have a better indication. We also don't know for certain whether or not scum get a power up when Mars is lit. We're operating on feasible and realistic assumptions here.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Crashboards ate a beaitiful post I made. Not going to bother re-writing it. Im not trying to fight a solid lynch, I'm trying to find the lynches that won town the game.

Imma role with my gut and

vote tcat

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
GHETTO VOTECOUNT 5.1 GOOOOOO

No.

Vote:Tcat
Vote: TCat

Rid****, I'd go for Ryker with you but I don't see any problems with just jailing Ryker and plowing him toMorrow if the game isn't over (or less ostensibly having myself jailed if Rake/RR won't stop fretting about my slot).

I'm literally not against being jailed btw if it makes you sillybillys realize your paranoia is completely unsubstantiated.
G... goddamnit. See this is why we weren't supposed to kill freaking kantrip. We could've gone Ryker > TCat > Kantrip without a second thought, and would've had the game won before we got to kantrip. Now we have to deal with people who are so much more suspicious than kantrip ever was, and we're doing it closer to lylo for no reason...

Ok, fine. We can kill TCat. Here's hoping we end this here.

unvote
Vote: Traveling Cat
Crashboards ate a beaitiful post I made. Not going to bother re-writing it. Im not trying to fight a solid lynch, I'm trying to find the lynches that won town the game.

Imma role with my gut and

vote tcat
Traveling Cat has been lynched.

Flip and Flavor incoming.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The Adepts continued on their journey, along the way, passing through the ruins of Lemuria.
Lemuria is all that remains of the civilizations from before the Great War, having secluded themselves from the remainder of the World, sealed behind the impassable rapids of the Sea of Time.
The Adepts seek the aid of King Hydros, who reveals that the land of Weyard is gradually decaying, and will eventually waste away into nothingness unless the light-houses are lit. (I told you this earlier :)
While there, the Adepts learn of Lord Babi's travels to Lemuria in the past. He is not well-liked in Lemuria, considered a thief. In order to maintain his rule over Tolbi, he stole one of their ships, and a supply of their draught of life.
However, as time has passed, Babi's time has run out, and his life is at an end.
Traveling Cat, Lord Babi, has died.
(I wish there was actually art of this guy. Literally cannot find anything. Enjoy this obnoxiously tiny sprite of his face.)

While the Adepts carry on their journey in attempt to stop Saturos, he progresses farther and farther ahead, finally reaching, and lighting Mars Lighthouse.

Mars Lighthouse has been lit!

Night 5 begins.

Actions are due by 11:59 PM AST on Saturday, May 25th.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Another lazy night, I need to get the thread open and go to sleep.
Nobody died!
Day 6 Begins, Deadline is Wednesday June 5th at 11:59 PM AST.
With 5 alive, 3 to lynch!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So we still at 5, I roleblocked Ryker and no kill again.

Lynch, I say so but I want Ryker to respond to this and give his reads.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
We won't state whether or not we commuted just in case, but more importantly, myself and Nabe are in agreement that Ryker feels like the correct play no matter what angle we look at things from; him being BSL's partner is a clean fit and makes a lot of sense. My only real qualm with the theory is BSL's general play leading up to the events that ended up transpiring into BSL's lynch on Day 1, specifically the BSL claim. I would be interested in hearing a thought process for that misplay in the near future, but my working theory is that perhaps Ryker was not available for interacting with BSL when BSL made the play he made, or that Ryker truly believed there was no saving BSL and he felt that Ivan was the most likely individual to pan out to be Town's Cop (albeit this is less likely considering if Ryker is blue scum like we think he is, he did seem to try to pump some air into BSL's boat by attempting to redirect Town away from a BSL lynch prior to the end of D1).

Rake is the only real alternative, because, I mean, let's face it, BSL's Ivan claim panned out horribly for his faction and Rake was the sole benefactor, but we felt that Rake responded well to allegations made toward his slot and subsequently don't think he's massively playing the thread. Riddick is possible as well, but we have yet to see a compelling case and feel that the Orbo half of the hydra gave off some town tells (i.e. the cluelessness W.R.T. Fire & Ice set up seemed legit). RR feels like RR and we haven't seen anything out of the ordinary Town RR from what we can remember.

Ryker, if you can put aside our assertions and point us in a different direction from blue scum, we're all ears, but if you're the final blue scum, know that you won't escape.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
I wamt what you did in the open in case Ryker does not flip scum.

There's no point in claiming right now since telling Town whether or not we commuted won't necessarily help. Within the same frame, in the off chance that Ryker actually isn't scum, however unlikely that may seem, keeping our NA use to ourselves will be imperative and within Town's best interest. However, in the event that other players are insistent that it's necessary that we claim what we did on N5, then we have no qualms doing that.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Totally fine with killing Ryker toDay. Been wanting him to die the past 2 day phases, but my other half had to go and help you guys switch to Kantrip instead, followed by playing it safe with the TCat lynch. At this point, it should be obvious that all signs point to Ryker.

Vote: Ryker

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Fak .

Its looking like ryker was the right choice.

All of my badness for not lynching him.

My only worry is scum no kills and the wifomy idea that indy alex wins toDay if we dont lynch em.

Top Bottom