• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 4.4

3. Red Ruy: Potassium > Potassium
6. Anomandaris_Rake: Ryker > Traveling Cat > Potassium
7. traveling cat: Ryker
8. Potassium: Ryker > Ryker
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe) : Ryker > Potassium
11. Ryker: traveling cat
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo): Ryker > Traveling cat > Potassium

tcat (1): Ryker,
Potassium (4) (LYNCHED): Furio Tigre, Red Ryu, rid****ulous, Rake
Ryker (2): Potassium, traveling cat

Flip + Flavor incoming.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Saturos forged onwards, paying his grevious wounds no mind.
It was his duty to light the remaining light-houses, and he would see it through.
"Ahh.... but I am faced with a problem. Without a Jupiter Adept, I cannot gain entrance to the lighthouse."
"I will make for Contigo... I have heard there resides a powerful Jupiter seer in the village."
Saturos reaches the village (image only slightly related), and finds Hama, who is waiting for the remaining Adepts to arrive.
"Saturos... I did not forsee your arrival. Why are you here?"
"It doesn't matter. What does matter is that you come with me, or your life is forfeit.
Saturos takes Hama hostage, and forces his way through the trial at the lighthouse, finally reaching and lighting the aerie.
(Image again only slightly related since my off-plot now deviates absurdly far from the norm)
"Now that I've lit Jupiter, all that remains is Mars.... and I have no further use for you, Hama."
"Ivan.... I'm sorry our paths never crossed. This was not the future I saw in my dreams."
Potassium, Hama has been slain.
Jupiter Lighthouse has been lit!
Night 4 Begins.
Deadline is Friday, May 17th at 11:59 PM AST.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
PLOT INTERMISSION!
I get to be lazy.
Nobody died.
Day 5 begins! Deadline is Monday, May 27th at 11:59 PM AST!
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
So...who did what last night ?

Right now I'm not a fan of : Furio or Tcat, or myself for not fighting kantrip's lynch, again.

Shoulda just kept to it, sucks to be right this way :/

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I jailed Ryker and no kill happened, but I'm not throwing my vote yet til I think about alternative factional night kills. Since only one kill happened each night and it makes sense.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This is better for us in the long run if the only scum remaining is Blue mafia since even if they kill tonight they can't kill the following night.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
So...who did what last night ?

Right now I'm not a fan of : Furio or Tcat, or myself for not fighting kantrip's lynch, again.

Shoulda just kept to it, sucks to be right this way :/
Paranoia. Didn't you hammer him? Stick to the plan.

Rake, anything fancy happen last Night worth mentioning?

We did not commute, as promised.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
We switched Ryu with TCat, so it's also possible that the NK targeted Ryu, got switched to TCat, and failed due to her immunity.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
I jailed Ryker and no kill happened, but I'm not throwing my vote yet til I think about alternative factional night kills. Since only one kill happened each night and it makes sense.
We could NL and have a better indication, but then scum get their lighthouse power up.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I didn't do anything, obviously.

No lynch idea is incredibly bad for this point in the game. We no lynch, light houses get lit, and if scum likes the situation they're in right now, they can just no kill until their light house is lit or until we lynch. The timer is ticking against us without any Mars adepts in town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Your punishing him for some you did yourself in not outing the info if he did.
The difference is that I conceded to having a power up. Even you must be curious in regards to why he didn't get a power up when Ivan is a known Jupiter Adept, especially so since you've been the most invested in claims.

I'm glad we're in agreement.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Either way, I don't see this being a predominant issue since I don't have too many qualms with the Rake slot. Still think BSL's Ivan claim was **** and Rake capitalizing on that makes BSL's play gorfawful if Rake is Town, but there isn't much evidence to suggest scum Rake outside of an inkling of suspicion.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet

BTW, my vote restriction only applied to the first time I got roleblocked. Second time, I die. I wanted Ryu to roleblock me so that it could help prove my role and get the voting restriction out of the way while we had sometime before reaching LyLo, but Ryu had to be uncooperative. Oh well.

Now we're left with a pair of GS1 crew, a pair of GS2 crew, and a pair of non-Adepts. My suspicions are towards the GS2 roles. Ryker's redirect looks like an extra compared to Ridick's and Tigre's commuter is an extra compared to mine (though technically since Babi goes to the cave, he should be hidden from all NAs, but my role said it was only killing actions). Ryu and Rake, as much as I love for my theory on Ryu to be true, their claims are more solid. It'd make sense for there to be one doc role in here and none of the dead roles look like they'd be one.

And I don't see what about Ryker's reaction yesterDay removes the suspicions off him. He is still the highest scum suspect. Vote: Ryker

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Rake, answer this:

That reminds me, since you seem to "not like my slot" (this seems like a running trend with you since the game started), and since we're reaching the end, do you have ANY evidence substantiating a potential link I have with BSL? Let's be real here. There is no scummy connection because we're not mates. I can understand you postulating that I might be Indy (but this is probably groundless based on the fact that you've been tunneling my slot all game ever so slightly), but wouldn't blue scum be our priority anyway?

Let's not forget that I would never have let BSL claim the way he did; I was active throughout the entirety of the game and would have forbid him from claiming Ivan. That was poor play on his behalf. And with only a two man scum team? What he did was suicide for himself and for his team. I would have tried to get him to live as long as feasibly possible, which would definitely involve making him use an actual safe claim. I almost wanted to pull my hair out in midst of the play that was made.

Additionally, most of my play has been exceptionally outlandish to do as scum; hard defending Gheb the way I did is just too bat**** ******** for scum to do of any kind in a Fire and Ice set up (although, technically I was correct in my read, get at me.) This is technically self-meta, but seriously, what in the name of Gorf could have been my motive for doing that as blue scum?

Kantrip deserved his lynch and has expressed as much in the mafia sign up thread if you haven't seen it for yourself (although he might be joking, I'm not sure, but he definitely deserved it here with his play.) I have literally no regrets about it. Why, as blue scum, would I press Kantrip's lynch in that manner and fashion? Do you believe that I would make such a quick turn at Kantrip if I didn't actually genuinely find his slot to be more scummy than Ryker/TCat? If I was scum, what would be my reasoning for having Kantrip lynched when I pushed his lynch?

Like, if you actually disagree with any of these assertions, lay it on me. Lay your whole case on me and lets have a go right now. But if you've got nothing, then in the words of S&C...

Submit.

Man, I just feel so corny saying that.

Man, I'm going to be so mad if I was wrong about TCat. This'll be the third time since Vinyl/BWolf.

BTW, my vote restriction only applied to the first time I got roleblocked. Second time, I die. I wanted Ryu to roleblock me so that it could help prove my role and get the voting restriction out of the way while we had sometime before reaching LyLo, but Ryu had to be uncooperative. Oh well.

Now we're left with a pair of GS1 crew, a pair of GS2 crew, and a pair of non-Adepts. My suspicions are towards the GS2 roles. Ryker's redirect looks like an extra compared to Ri****'s and Tigre's commuter is an extra compared to mine (though technically since Babi goes to the cave, he should be hidden from all NAs, but my role said it was only killing actions). Ryu and Rake, as much as I love for my theory on Ryu to be true, their claims are more solid. It'd make sense for there to be one doc role in here and none of the dead roles look like they'd be one.

And I don't see what about Ryker's reaction yesterDay removes the suspicions off him. He is still the highest scum suspect. Vote: Ryker

For the sake of progression throughout this day phase, I'm going to entertain the possibility that you might be right and play devil's advocate.

Right now, you're postulating that Ryker's reaction doesn't make him Town, ergo he is subsequently the most likely scumspect on the block. If we assume this line of logic to be true, then that means that Ryker had to have manufactured his reaction to being fake hammered entirely. What leads you to believe that his reaction to being hammered was fake? Do you believe that Ryker knew what the vote count was prior to being fake-hammered, which subsequently means he played Rake into believing that Rake's gambit worked? What's your basis for this assertion?

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
For the sake of progression throughout this day phase, I'm going to entertain the possibility that you might be right and play devil's advocate.

Right now, you're postulating that Ryker's reaction doesn't make him Town, ergo he is subsequently the most likely scumspect on the block. If we assume this line of logic to be true, then that means that Ryker had to have manufactured his reaction to being fake hammered entirely. What leads you to believe that his reaction to being hammered was fake? Do you believe that Ryker knew what the vote count was prior to being fake-hammered, which subsequently means he played Rake into believing that Rake's gambit worked? What's your basis for this assertion?
What makes you think his reaction wasn't fake, and thus town? Even if he didn't know the vote count, what makes you think that scumRyker wouldn't react that way anyway to psyche town out? It's hardly a solid tell, and I'm not weighing it over his past Day 1 behavior and claim.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Not gonna lie, I'm a little salty that Orbo was gone for the entire dayphase, so I made the decision to vote Ryker, then he comes in and helps you guys mislynch kantrip... based on what? Ryker saying "GG go town"? That's such a troll thing that people do all the time. And of all people, you think Ryker is somebody who wouldn't do it?

I still want Ryker, quite frankly. It was supposed to go Ryker > TCat > Kantrip and you guys are doing it all out of order.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm just needlessly wary of Bardull constantly.

I'm actually quite alright with your play holistically speaking, it's just parts of it give me ulterior motive feels. But it's not anything that makes me stop and worry, which is exactly why I keep stopping and worrying about it. This is just how I read player's like Bardull or Soup, you can never let yourself get to comfortable with them.

Also ,Babi dying because he didn't make it to the cave makes sense flavor wise, it just seems like that wouldn't be a thing,

However I'm not having a repeat of yesterDay, I feel bad being right this way about Kantrip but what can ya do. If I hadn't of hammered him, someone else would have, I couldn't stave of that lynch like hindsight tells me I shoulda :/. So I don't want to end up being right on my baseless TCat town from D1 by not getting as much as possible from this day.

On the same note, every fibre of me is saying TCat is the right choice here, and the no kill was either smart NA's or preventing PoE scum-reads as tend to happen in late games like this

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rake is reading my mind.

Bardull keep giving me the same, I got something I'm not saying, as a reason for why he is doing this.

It's really nothing me, Ryker isn't off the hook. I would consider pursuing Bardull before him.

TCat needs to die.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
>Swiss/Adumb says I'm Town
>Ryker says I'm Town

Man, how could I have fooled both these dooders in the same game? Both of you are off your rockers.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Vote: TCat

Riddick, I'd go for Ryker with you but I don't see any problems with just jailing Ryker and plowing him toMorrow if the game isn't over (or less ostensibly having myself jailed if Rake/RR won't stop fretting about my slot).

I'm literally not against being jailed btw if it makes you sillybillys realize your paranoia is completely unsubstantiated.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I just feel like killing TCat before Ryker is so backwards. We can literally jail TCat after killing Ryker with the same result, but with the added benefit of seeing if she's voteblocked.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why though? Seriously. I can't comment on a vote like that. All I can do is point out that TCat is a ****ing great lynch that you're completely ignoring.

Top Bottom