• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age are Going to Be on the Nintendo Switch

Golden_Sun.jpg

Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age are both arriving on the Nintendo Switch very soon.

Smash fans may be familiar with the original Golden Sun protagonist, Isaac. He notably appears as an assist trophy in both Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Ultimate. As for the games themselves, both of them are widely beloved Game Boy Advance titles. Players can discover Isaac’s story in Golden Sun as well as experience its sequel on January 17th, 2024. Both will be available for all Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pass Members.

Author’s Note: I’ve never played Golden Sun before and I’m all for this. It’s been dormant for a while now and I know quite a few people who really have a lot of praise for it. So, it’s pretty cool to see it come back like this. What do you think though? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing & Editing: Zerp Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

Top Bottom