• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Of The Past A Young Link Combo Video by Jash

Chip.

you know what to do
Wow, simply amazing..

I'm sure someone will put you on the SmashWiki pros list now, who knows.

Jash, I have one important question for your benefit, where do you live?

Chip.

you know what to do
Well Jash, your Young Link kicks butt, you made an awesome combo video, now what you ask? To play better people..

If you live in New York, then why don't you go play PC Chris? He lives in somewhere in New York if I'm correct.

Also, I think Mew2King lives in New York as well, you should go play him ^_^

..All I'm saying is that to get better and to get your name out there, you need to play much better people and I'm sure that you've heard this before, but it's true. You really can become one of the best Young Link's if you go play those who can even crush you. It's the only way to go up from where you stand and it's the only advice I can give to make you get better. Find some of the better players in your area and try to attend a tourney theyre going to be at and show off your Young Link there.

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
Actually PC lives in CT, like I do, he lives somewhere near Bridgeport in a city that starts with a G but i can't remember the name but he lives close to New York.

Great combo vid, and I agree with Chip about you going pro cuz you can make some money and your a great y.link.

Jash

Smash Lord
Well, its not as easy as it sounds. I can't just go and ask PC Chris if he wants to play me or not, hes pro and doing that he would probably charge me for it. This is why i decided to train without pros because most pros like to charge for battles with them. I mean it would be great if i could play M2K for the first time but im sure he would 4 stock me and that would make me very happy. But if it is alright then i would like to challenge any pro just to see if im any match. Thanks Chip , i have a feeling your Young Link is Top Gun and i cant wait to see it.
Thank you also Haxor, I never planed on going Pro XD but i still think i have long ways to go. Hope to see your Young Link soon man.

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
Well I had to fight him at a tourney near where I live (got ***** TT-TT). Anyways he missed MLG NY on that day don't know why but anyways he's a cool guy I don't he'll charge you but if he does it probably wont be more than $10.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Jash the combo vid is great. definitely in due time u will be a pro Ylink u just have to get ur name out! try and attend the major up coming tournys. thats about the only way to get up there.
keep practicin ur young link and pretty soon it will pay off. show everyone that even if ylink can be KO'd by roy at 60%, that doesnt mean he cant own!

Viva La Ylink!

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
I don't think he can because the projectiles can mess up his combos and you can shield grab him out of most of his moves before they can hit you becauase they're slow.

Jash

Smash Lord
Ganon is not that hard to fight with Young Link, Ganon is considered a Heavy Floaty which means....combos. Ganon is indeed strong and can kill Young Link in a few hits but Young Link can still destroy Ganon. Just throw projectiles until you see him open then go for the combos. Ganon is a floaty and is heavy so he has no c c c combo breakers.

Chip.

you know what to do
I would take three hit kills over numerous combos any day. Projectiles are great until Ganon narrows down in on you, and leaves you no room to breath. Young Link is just mauled by Ganon; I've played only decent ones and can still beat them, but whenever they catch me off gaurd and smack me with a fair at FoD.... well, ganon is ****.

I would like to point out that if you are clever enough you can do the same thing with Ganon but close in on him whenever he's sheilding too much, wavedashing, rolling or whatever trying to get to you and then projectile spam and grab or something. This will only equealize the fight really, not neccasarily make it a win ;>_<;

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yea but then when you beat a ganon it makes you so much better because you can talk about how you don't need the adult when you can kill your arch rival with a boy

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
ya, if Y link beats ganon, that ganon players ego should drop by a lot. If you can't take over hyrule against Y link, then you better kill him while hes in the process of sleeping for 7 years. Don't let him wake up.

I also have some advice for jash. This combo video is incredible, there's no doubting that. Crazy good, freakin awesome. But as Jash admits, PC and Mew2king would utterly destroy them. Chudat, as you all hopefully know who he is, got his Ylink destroyed by Mew2king's ganon...His ganon. Chudat's Ylink is better than Jash's, no doubt about that, and mew2king doesnt even play ganon. My point? If one of the nation's best Ylink's gets beat by not even someone's secondary character...Jash will get destroyed. I really respect that you play Y link, and I hope you continue to play him, because your Ylink is amazing. But if you wanna be successful or at least not get humiliated by pros, don't use Ylink. Switch characters. I see your considering going against the pros, and if your even thinking about it don't use Ylink. Please lol. But, if I were you, I'd stick with young link, but just don't expect to beat pros with him.

Again, amazing video.

Jash

Smash Lord
but just don't expect to beat pros with him.
Your a little too late for that buddy, this might hurt you or it might inspire you. I have beaten Pros with my Young Link, I beat Tink, I beat Cort, I beat KillaOR, I beat Wes, I beat Zarelid, and i beat husband. So yea....you are late to tell me that my friend...but i appreciate you liking my combo video. P.S: if you don't believe me, ask around.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
doood jash u are crazy!!! thats awesome u beat those pros i didnt even know about this. i still had faith in u even if i didnt know u beat pros cuz i could see how good u are in ur videos lol. but yea dont take that stupid nonsense jesiah is talkin. characters dont determine the match, its player skill! and u my friend have lots of skill, im hopin to be as good as u one day lol

(so much a$$kissing) -__-;;

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
I have beaten Pros with my Young Link, I beat Tink, I beat Cort, I beat KillaOR, I beat Wes, I beat Zarelid, and i beat husband. P.S: if you don't believe me, ask around.
You should post some of those vids up if you have em cause you really dont have that many vids to begin with.

TGM

Smash Lord
combo vid is good an all but i would like it if Ylink could tgm combo. but sadly he cant......

Giggidax

Smash Ace
TGM that combo is beast. i never thought anyone would name it for themselves im glad u called it first lol. i havnt seen anyone introduce this combo to the public tho. very cool

too bad ylink cant do it.

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
lol jash has so many vids up. i consider having more than 15 videos is a lot.
I meant the vids of him fighting those pros if he recorded tbem that is.

I know he has a lot of vids but He only fights Marth, Roy, Samus, and some Sheik. Correct me if there's more.

Chip.

you know what to do
combo vid is good an all but i would like it if Ylink could tgm combo. but sadly he cant......
TGM combo 1 is good. It's a Tipper combo. Ken does it.

But TGM combo 2 is so stupid. Anyone with a brain will either DI out've the Dash Attack or just Double jump out after the attack would hit. Not FALL down and say "here you go mr. Mario, I'll WAIT for you to come hit me with a GROUND SMASH attack and let you kill me, wiiiii" >_>.

Plus, I wouldn't trade Young Link's Dash attack for one that pops them up in the air. Instead, it sends them horizontally which will kill them. Not SETTING them up for a combo that WILL kill them, but KILL them on CONTACT. It's better. gg'z

Wow, Jash, you beat all those professionals? Wow, man, kudos. You should record them so we can see. Were they all IN tournament?

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lol chip, i wouldnt trade ylinks dash attack for links/marths either.

i like the horizontal trajectory it gives rather than one that sends them upward. and ur right the tgm combo 2 was stupid, unless ur playing someone who doesnt know how to DI or jump then the mario tgm combo is useless!

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I still don't believe Jash defeated all of them. That's a really good Young Link, I admit, but it looks like he fights the same people like 50 million times, which got him used to the person's playing style. I'm not trying to flame, or troll, or anything, I just don't believe he beat those pros. If you're going to 0C3 Jash, I'll money match your Young Link, dittos.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
noone has faith in a Ylink jus because hes hard to win with.

If I main Young Link, AND bring him to tournaments where pros goes to(such as DSF), that must mean I have faith in him now don't I..? Good job not remembering what you said.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
u obviously dont have faith in jash's ylink

i wasnt only referring to u either when i said
"noone has faith in Ylink jus because hes hard to win with"
dont feel so self concious

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
The first thing I said was that I don't have faith in his Young Link... Lol. And when you say "no one", you meant people in general, and I was showing you how not ALL people, believes that, and I used the best example I could, myself, because I main Young Link myself.

Further more, I'm giving Jash a chance to prove to me in person, if he's going to 0C3, because people tend to goto 0C3. If not, then ok then, I don't plan to goto New York any time soon, so I won't badger him by saying "whoamg! y0 didn't accept my money match y0 suk!!!".

Giggidax

Smash Ace
overredundance!

stop trying to switch my words around silly
i get wat ur saying. even if u misunderstood me.
but why do u doubt jash beat those pros?
hope jash will be able to prove u his skills someday. hes going to MLG u should take a trip there. im thining about attending MLG too but i dont have that kind of transportation

Jash

Smash Lord
Cut it out you guys, i do not want argument in this thread. Giggidax, i appreciate you believing in my Young Links abilities and me as a Young Link main. But what Kanzaki is trying to do is see if im not a overrated Young Link who has no skill but made a combo video that shows skill. Also Kanzaki, its ok not to believe that i did beat the pros...but i know i did it, god knows i did it, and people who were with me knows i did it, i really don't have to prove it to u. Also i will not be able to make OC3 because im going to MLG and CA is a little too far for me. Some day we will have our Money Match, but not in OC3. Thank you for reading.

Top Bottom