• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Of The Past A Young Link Combo Video by Jash

Jash

Smash Lord
Ok whatever, i really don't care anymore. We will soon fight again if you want prove something or whatever...but lets not argue like useless babies about something that happened a long time ago....or never happened as you so call it. Arguing is for noobs who has nothing better to do and i have nothing argue about anymore...its really pointless. So if you say i didn't beat you...fine whatever it doesn't really matter because we got WAY better since then or...whatever. And for some haters who think its fun to hate on me....just keep doing it.....its very amusing....and you know who you are. Thank you and enjoy my Combo Video.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
I didn't notice this here, but why wouldn't it be here, its an awesome Combo video. I was reading back, and it seems like this Kanzaki guy is always trying to flame Jash for some reason. Is there a reason? Like why....why only Jash? Some haters in these threads just need to back off of Jash and his amazing Young Link skill, give him some credit for being good with a low tier instead of trying to break his spirit, and most importantly....hop off. Stuff like that makes me sick. Great stuff Jash, don't listen to these noobs.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Yes, Jash is an amazing player but LordDridane/Keyo you talk about him way too much.

Jash

Smash Lord
I get IMs about this old argument saying that im a phony, so im going to say this once more then im going to go away. I have no reason to lie about beating a Pro, without any proof. I don't think im good at this game, and i don't think im that good with Young Link either, im just stating what i did if someone asked me. Why is it so hard to believe that a Young Link can beat Pro players? It has happened before *note Caveman and Chudat and a few others* so whats the big deal? Anyway i don't wanna bring this back up so im just going to say this, I beat Pro players with my Young Link like it or not, it has happened, but this does not mean im a god at this game...it just happened. And if they sandbagged...well alright cool thats your problem. Now stop IMing me about this **** its getting very annoying. Good day.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
i think we are all forgetting that combo videos are meant to make the person seem good. im sure jash is good. he did some nice combos.

But what you should really judge are matches. Competitive matches. your real skill shows when you are forced to win. Friendlys are for learning and fun. Tourney games is where the REAL skill shows.

anyway that was a nice combo video. haha.

Top Bottom