• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Of The Past A Young Link Combo Video by Jash

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Just to put this out there, Jash did beat all those players. Here in new york we have weekly tournaments that Jash constantly attends and amazing players go there. Players such as Bum, who recently beat PC at one of the weeklies, Wes (who I watched Jash beat), the Killa Fleet (they host the weeklies and are all amazing players, about as good as Wes) and since New York is popular so many great player come out here and attend our tournies. Recently Forward came out here and lost to Bum (Look up all of these people). I who live and play in New York can tell you that Jash is an amazing player and one of the better players out here in New York (which has an amazingly healthy smash scene that is full of great players) He often places high in tourneys and pisses of people who underestimate him (now that he's well known out here in New York, he isn't being underestimated as much and people respect and fear Young Link). Just yesterday at a team weekly Jash and his team partner Dark Pch (who is also amazing) were going even in team matches against Dave and Alejandro P (one of the best Peaches in New York, he and Hazzard recently beat PC and Mofo at a team weekly). You see, Jash is a player of merit and is a respectable person who wouldn't lie about beating anyone.

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
It's too bad you didnt record those matches they would've been great to see but because of DVDA I believe Jash actually beat those pros more than I did before.

I think Jash would win against Hanki. To be honest I really don't think Hanki is that great of a ylink like Jash is. But hey that's just my opinion, and I'm not trying to bash Hanki or anything it's just my opinion.

Link226

Smash Ace
Cut it out you guys, i do not want argument in this thread. Giggidax, i appreciate you believing in my Young Links abilities and me as a Young Link main. But what Kanzaki is trying to do is see if im not a overrated Young Link who has no skill but made a combo video that shows skill. Also Kanzaki, its ok not to believe that i did beat the pros...but i know i did it, god knows i did it, and people who were with me knows i did it, i really don't have to prove it to u. Also i will not be able to make OC3 because im going to MLG and CA is a little too far for me. Some day we will have our Money Match, but not in OC3. Thank you for reading.
That **** would be amazing if we can go to OC3...but its just a lil to far for most of us lol. .....DVDA? Is that you Hoyo? If so whats good!!!! Its 4eyez...

Hankis Young Link is amazing...

Aesir

Smash Master
Your a little too late for that buddy, this might hurt you or it might inspire you. I have beaten Pros with my Young Link, I beat Tink, I beat Cort, I beat KillaOR, I beat Wes, I beat Zarelid, and i beat husband. So yea....you are late to tell me that my friend...but i appreciate you liking my combo video. P.S: if you don't believe me, ask around.
Taking a match off in a set doesn't count as beating them. Try again.

Cort

Apple Head
I took 3rd place for beating him...IN A SET....i guess if it wasn't a friendly and it was a set.....i think it does count..right?
Uh, you beat me in a single game of a set. You took 33rd in that tournament.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1868965&postcount=1

Just so you know, there's certain players I just play to beat, and certain players where I play to win. With the idiotic and cocky ways you've been posting, you could probably guess what kind of player you are in the community.

edit// XD @ Link226 editing his post.

Jash

Smash Lord
Uh, you beat me in a single game of a set. You took 33rd in that tournament.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1868965&postcount=1

Just so you know, there's certain players I just play to beat, and certain players where I play to win. With the idiotic and cocky ways you've been posting, you could probably guess what kind of player you are in the community.

edit// XD @ Link226 editing his post.
Just so you know Cort, this wasn't the tourney my friend. That tourney i lost to PC Chris in my second round. It was early April last year. heh, anyway just so u remember that you lost to my Young Link...its only one set....nothing to fuss about. *speaking of cocky* -.-

Jash

Smash Lord
If DSF was sandbagging in a tournament twice.....he must be really stupid. Its just like pros to say that they never lost to a person they never heard of. Anyway i don't have time to argue about something that happened a year ago. I just said what it was....why does that have to be such a crime?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know what I cant stand, how pros or high ranked people go on about sangbag. To me sandbag is fake. its a cheap azz excuse to make themselfs look good cause they lost to a low rank player( thats what pros see us as) they cant take the fact that they lost to us so called noobs. wether you sandbag (which is fake as hell too my eyes made by pros) or not, you still trying to get the win. you really want to so call sandbag, play like a level 1 CPU, dont wave dash, dont grap the edge when some one is returning, dont L-cancel, not of that if you want to sand bag, you do any of that, your not sandbagging period. We get better and freaking pros cant take it. well im dont by that sandbag crap for now reason, I dont care who you are, if you lost..........YOU LOST, no excuses, if you did not want it to happen, you would have won.

Now Jash Beat court, wether it was a set or one match in a set. it does not mean, that he cant beat court which he has. no excuses when you lose thats it. Dont underestimate Jash, many have and freaking lose to him. then they make excuses that, oh I did not think you would be so tuff, I never seen you play, etc. all a bunch of johns to make themselfs feel better. Wanna feel better, freaking train harder and loses wont come so much. End of story, Jash you wanna MM cort, you go right ahead, and if you beat him, thats it, you won, no sand bag, no Johns, nothin, you won, cased close. dont you ever let anyone think your below them cause they say they sandbag or what ever john they want to make up. You know what you can do, and you know how to do it. So go do your thing and dont listen to comments like this

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nice post Dark.Pch

Thanks and its true. Same goes to anyone of you who go up against hi ranked players and win. if you can keep up wih one your doing something right, you give them a hard time, your doing something right You go 2 out of three if someone, your doing something right. You beat them in a set, you best to belive your doing something right, now does this men your better. No, it means your thinking and know what you are doing in a battle. Win or lose. remember that.

Jash is my Offically team Partner and we do damgame in teams, go far in doubles and all.I'll have vids of us so ya can see. main so you can see that if you do what you want to do and win. Your on the right track. excuses from pros make me sick. and I bet im not the only one.

Now lets get back to the point of this thread now that Jashes name has been cleared. Jashes combo video. I enjoyed it, it was good indeed. Keep it up buddy. You already know what you gotta do

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
That font is really annoying and stupid. Sandbagging is the equivalent to not trying your hardest, which many people do. they don't try their hardest, do stupid things intentionally, screw around, that's sandbagging. You're just wrong. K? And also; jash beat cort a year ago. It means nothing at all.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
John, john, john. and if you dont like my Font, here is an Idea, dont read it. there ya go. and I dont care if it was a year ago, im talking bout Jash now. You go ahead and belive in the sandbag crap and all. if you lost............YOU LOST! dont bring that sandbag thing after a lose to make yourself feel good. others may buy it but not me. You win, you win, you lose, you lose. end of story

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
SO by your logic people always play as if it's the finals of a tournament for 15,000 dollars? I think not. Let's see, I play PC, get 1 stocked by his fox. Ok, I play him again, and get 4 stocked and he plays completely different, faster, better, etc. K?

Aesir

Smash Master
I'm still waiting for those results Jash was talking about.

also name a pro whos johning about sandbagging, they don't john they don't care. are you talking about cort? first off cort isn't pro second off he isn't johning he said he doesn't try hardest against certain people. he just plays to beat them, and he only said that cause he claims he beat cort in a set when I asked Cort about it he said it wasonly one match of the set.

Jash has yet to prove this so called beating so until he does I think hes lying lol.

Jash

Smash Lord
I said i would Money Match him, and i would Money Match him with no hesitation. Enough talking about what happened a year ago....we will see with the results on our MM. Get back on the topic please.

Cort

Apple Head
Uh, my only beef was how arrogant you sound and you go on about things that never happened. We've only played 3 times total ever, and you beat me 1 game. I have no johns, you won. But honestly, big freaking deal. I've beaten PC Chris in countless games but I don't post about it (besides this post) and lie about beating him in tournament sets (which I actually have, once, haha.)

I was just explaining my mentality when going into tournament sets against people I've never heard of. Yes, I can go so far as to say I'm not afraid of anyone I've ever heard of because it basically means they haven't placed well in tournaments consistently and recently.

The fact is, you're twisting the 1 game you beat me in into "some tournament you took 3rd in and beat me in a set" which just never happened. You ended up losing the set, afterall. 1 random game slip up losses are the reason we play sets, afterall. I can admit to trying a lot harder versus you our third game.

Just quit naming random "pros" you've beaten in single matches, because no one cares.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
SO by your logic people always play as if it's the finals of a tournament for 15,000 dollars? I think not. Let's see, I play PC, get 1 stocked by his fox. Ok, I play him again, and get 4 stocked and he plays completely different, faster, better, etc. K?
Nope, not buying that nether, let me but it to you this way, you dont down great your level of play cause you are trying to win, that the point in a match. First match I will go at you hardcore and try to beat you, i lost that, second match I know what im up against, and of course then and pay more attention. now I have to be more aware about the second match. so you gotta play smarter and chane up alil from your normal play. But you dont downgread yourlevel, if your that much of a beast, there is no need for this so called sand bag. Just win and move one that simple, but the other ecuse for sandbag and loseing, no. here is my meaning for sand bag:

You play like you do, dont play weak at all, just go in battle and do your thing, same time your watching your opponent. then second match you saw what your enemy can do, so now you have an Idea on how to beat him and was to deal with him. Thats is a sandbag in my eyez. not let lose a match and say, oh I sand bag and such I let you win, if I would have done this and that, blah blah blah., cause obviously, your in a match to win, not lose, or else dont pick up a controller

Nice try buddy. if You still wanna keep this up, i be more than happy to keep going. if not, then the topic of sandbag is done and over with.

YOU WIN, YOU WIN, YOU LOSE, YOU LOSE. THE END

I'm still waiting for those results Jash was talking about.

also name a pro whos johning about sandbagging, they don't john they don't care. are you talking about cort? first off cort isn't pro second off he isn't johning he said he doesn't try hardest against certain people. he just plays to beat them, and he only said that cause he claims he beat cort in a set when I asked Cort about it he said it wasonly one match of the set.

Jash has yet to prove this so called beating so until he does I think hes lying lol.
from what I hear, cort said he sandbagged (blah). and if he did not say that then its not directed to him. So excuse court from this ok? But most high ranked player I go up aginst and give them a hard time or beat them, its always, I sandbagged. I dont buy it. some cant except the fact that people like us cant beat them. so they use that dumb azz john to feel better. i feel better when they say that cause they need some bold excuse to keep there image cause they are hi rank (like chu dat for one. me and my friend were beating him and, omg......the john came up......good grife

PS, the match with him and court went 2 out of three, so what if court won, Jash has the abitlty to beat him. dont give me that he did not win the set. so what, within the set he beat court. If you still go by that image of oh he has to win the set and all, then you go and have fun with that most cant do that, wether they so call SANDBAG or not. cute though;)

Cort is ranked 1st in CT's power rankings though XD, correct?. That should evidently mean he's at least a "pro". If you think not.... then CT doesn't need power rankings I suppose.
Thank you, I think you need to tell them again. People can see the fact that Jash (a Y.link) can............OMG, GO AT IT WITH COURT AND BEAT HIM...........A Y.LINK!?! NO WAY!! Go what follower. I have respect for court, his Peach is the main. People keep telling me to watch his videos and that his FC is godly. so i did and they were right so yea, court is that Man! does not mean he cant be beaten.

#1 Jash have the ability to beat court

#2my reason of sandbag is the truth, the way others use it is crap cause they lost to someone they think is not worthy and want to feel good about themselfs. I just love seeing that. brings joy to me how people can be.

THE END:)

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Here, let me rephrase that. Those 2 matches I played with PC? Those were the last 2 of our ~10-12 matches we played. yeah, he had my style down because I was one character THE WHOLE TIME, and he had played fox 2-3 other times, as well.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Ok, I've been being patient with Dark Peach's posts, but now my eyes are starting to hurt, so I didn't read his last post. Sandbagging exists, no matter what you believe. Why would you try hard against someone you never heard of if you are a pro? Especially if they're losing a low tier character.

Only thing I have a problem with is Jash's claims to be all awesome, beating all these pros. I don't believe it. Even if he did, it was probably only one out of like... 50 attempts. Don't get me wrong, you have the right to brag when you beat a pro, but you shouldn't brag a year later about it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm sure if I played Ken enough times with Pichu I'd win a game.

THE END :)
Sure why not. Go for it. listen cause this is getting to stupid here. I have nothin against you if you clearly read my post and all I said about you. Jash has the ablity to beat you and thats that, next time you play him and he loses a set, oh well, jash lost, time to move on in our lives. Play Jash, He MM you so take the match and fight him, if you dont want to fight him then fun, this stupid fight is over. Im done posting here. You MM him or not. chhoose and that it. topic is done

Here, let me rephrase that. Those 2 matches I played with PC? Those were the last 2 of our ~10-12 matches we played. yeah, he had my style down because I was one character THE WHOLE TIME, and he had played fox 2-3 other times, as well.
Blah, blah blah. Wow your on a ball today eh? *yawn* this.........is getting borning. Its been fun, this is cute though;) You can go on with your theory and play alone if you wish, im done playing ^___^

I said all I had to. Jash gets my respect wether he wins, loses, gets 4-stock by court etc. he gets respect from all around here. so no need to keep going on here. now, end this bull, cause im done here. BACK TO JASHES THREAD TOPIC.

Jash how did you get the clips from my video to your PC like that. I was a part where I was in it and it some of my videos

Jash

Smash Lord
ya, if Y link beats ganon, that ganon players ego should drop by a lot. If you can't take over hyrule against Y link, then you better kill him while hes in the process of sleeping for 7 years. Don't let him wake up.

I also have some advice for jash. This combo video is incredible, there's no doubting that. Crazy good, freakin awesome. But as Jash admits, PC and Mew2king would utterly destroy them. Chudat, as you all hopefully know who he is, got his Ylink destroyed by Mew2king's ganon...His ganon. Chudat's Ylink is better than Jash's, no doubt about that, and mew2king doesnt even play ganon. My point? If one of the nation's best Ylink's gets beat by not even someone's secondary character...Jash will get destroyed. I really respect that you play Y link, and I hope you continue to play him, because your Ylink is amazing. But if you wanna be successful or at least not get humiliated by pros, don't use Ylink. Switch characters. I see your considering going against the pros, and if your even thinking about it don't use Ylink. Please lol. But, if I were you, I'd stick with young link, but just don't expect to beat pros with him.

Again, amazing video.
Read this....just read it, This is the reason why i named the Pros i beat. And im sick of all this happening because i state the truth. I mean seriously its annoying the crap out me. And Cort....stop being a baby...you lost in a set to me whether you want to believe it or not....it happened and its going to stay there because i will always have that set won in my records. Now i really don't have to take this right now because its Pros like you who are little *****es and are mad to lose to nobodies like me. Im glad theres not much pros who act that way for example Tink, Tink is a very cool dude. So basically Cort....grow the hell up because your just mad and you know you have a army on your side that would believe every john word you say. Im taking time off of the boards because i really don't have to take this **** from Baby Pros like you. Peace.

Cort

Apple Head
And Cort....stop being a baby...you lost in a set to me whether you want to believe it or not....it happened and its going to stay there because i will always have that set won in my records.
I have never lost a set to you in tournament or even a "friendly set". If you'd like to link to the tournament where this happened, I'd love to see it and refresh this nonexistant memory.

Now i really don't have to take this right now because its Pros like you who are little *****es and are mad to lose to nobodies like me.
I'm not mad I lost to you. I'm just a little disappointed I let myself lose the 2nd game of our set at Zenith due to my mentality. I have yet to be a "whiny little bitch".

Im glad theres not much pros who act that way for example Tink, Tink is a very cool dude.
Tink hasn't seen this thread yet, I think I'll show it to him now so he can get a laugh.

No1Kupo (11:34:30 PM): rofl, well, he might have beat me in a random friendly, but i dont remember it <_<

So basically Cort....grow the hell up because your just mad and you know you have a army on your side that would believe every john word you say. Im taking time off of the boards because i really don't have to take this **** from Baby Pros like you. Peace.
...I don't think I have to reiterate everything I've been saying all this time. I acknowledged you for your single win and you're in so deep you have to blatantly lie to not sound like a complete douche about imaginary sets. I'm not one to lie about this nonsense either, if you beat me in a set I'd be the one in this topic saying how good you are, not defending myself for 1 single tournament match.

Chip.

you know what to do
Hes top 25 worthy but hes not pro. >_> pro would be someone like M2k lol

He's Top Professional. There's a difference. A Top Pro is usually someone who competes in MLG tournaments and ranks very high overall, since MLG is the highest league of competitive smash around. A pro can be someone of an exceptionally high standard and can rank high in his state/region as long as there is other players that can compete in his likes. That also applies to a Top Pro with along with a higher rank than State Power Rankings (aka MLG). Example: Washington. Washington is VERY competitive with it's smash and is a ferocity in the nation and contains powerhouses like Sastopher, Luigi Ka-master, Blair, Silent Wolf, Derilink, Eggz, Tori, GimpyFish, etc. But none of them compete frequently to MLG's, sadley.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
this is probably goin off the current "pro" subject but w/e

ganons for my young link are amongst the easiest matches ive had, for me they're recovery is slow and predictable as hell easy to edgeguard and ganon's are quite slow, yea they can punch projectiles out of their face but they cant do it continually especially if ur not just spammin them but timin ur projectiles

Top Bottom