• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goasts House 2 (Ohio Monthlies) Results!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Singles

1: Blain (VaNz) :icsmelee:
2: 4% :jigglypuffmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee::falconmelee: :marthmelee: :sheikmelee:
3: Taki :foxmelee::marthmelee:
4: PGH Carroll :foxmelee: :marthmelee:
5: X :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :sheikmelee:
5: Flip:foxmelee:
7: Pat :falcomelee: :peachmelee:
7: Skyson :sheikmelee:
9: KittyMW :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
9: Minnty :foxmelee:
9: Soap :sheikmelee:
9: Ralis :falcomelee:
13: Joe Paturnip :peachmelee:
13: Dempt :falcomelee: :marthmelee:
13: Vanir :icsmelee:
13: Shrouded One :peachmelee:
17: ****ibuttfarts42 :peachmelee:
17: Flashburn :foxmelee:
17: Not gay Andrew
17: Construct :marthmelee:
17: Dees :mariomelee: :falconmelee:
17: Zaxis :falconmelee: :falcomelee:
17: J Bro :ganonmelee:
17: Cup Cakes
25: Garzal
25: Dan
25: D-titz (Dennis Diggins) :falcomelee: :yeahboi:
25: LVL 9 LUIGI :luigimelee:
25: M.A.D.D. :falcomelee: :linkmelee:

[COLLAPSE="Singles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Doubles

1: Jill Stein 2012 (X + 4%) ($54.00)
2: Vanz and .Dempt (.Dempt + Vanz) ($27.00)
3: Just in Chase (FlipX + Minnty) ($9.00)
4: Shii Muuhhhhh**** (PGH Carroll + Jbro)
5: Youngstown Special (Kitty + Pat)
5: Slartson (Slarti + Skyson)
7: Boner Soup (Kray + ShroudedOne)
7: Unnamed is Terrible! (Vanir + Flash)
9: KJOS and the Based_God (Dees + KJOS)

[COLLAPSE="Doubles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Could you at least use my real tag in results? Jesus. Also, lol @ it being censored.

I totally choked against Ralis after wispy betrayed me. Next results will be better. Peter is getting hella good though.

@Jaiye you need to team with me instead of kray next time.

Tony totally beat Minnty, I don't know if I can explain how I feel about it.

Also, Loser's Finals, more coming later.

jbro

Smash Ace
this tourney was 10000x better than the last one
good look goast and everyone else who helped out with ****

shoutouts to us for 4th in teams
sucks that we had to play vanz/dempt twice but that's the way it shakes out

i just woke up like 10 minutes ago, that drive sucks at 2/3 am.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Idk how I feel about X being above me in the 5th spot. I lost to 1st and 2nd place, switch that **** around.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
lol so yeah like I said before super shoutouts to Carroll and Dempt
And thanks to everyone for showing up

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Lol I don't think TO accounts for that when it places people. Idk how it works. Maybe the 5th that finishes first is listed first? Idk.

Also I wish one day I can be good enough to win a tourney and not want my name up there.. Lol

Enjoy Pokemon B/W 2!!

Shout outs later.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
I guess next time 5th and 5th can play an exhibition game to see who's name gets listed first lol

DTR

Smash Journeyman
1: Blain(e) - gj wrecking me with ICs
2: 4% - im sad you went falcon in finals
4: PGH Carroll - wtf dood. get back to the bottom of the results
5: X - shiek is gay
5: Flip - you totally didnt play me cause you are too scared of my falco
7: Skyson - sick peach bro. probably how you got 7th
9: Minnty - dont give this kid hope ^
9: Ralis - your falco is getting there. you mainly need to work on dying cause thats what falco is supposed to do
13: Vanir - :D
13: Shrouded One - good set. i definitely wanna play your peach more for the practice. let me know when you kids plan on doing stuff. im free friday
17: ****ibuttfarts42 - my falco is too pro. ggs in teams
17: Dees - mario op. stupid cape
17: Cup Cakes (and friends)- hope you guys had fun and you should totally come out to more of these. its a good time
25: LVL 9 LUIGI - ****

Cia

das kwl
Lol I don't think TO accounts for that when it places people. Idk how it works. Maybe the 5th that finishes first is listed first? Idk.

Also I wish one day I can be good enough to win a tourney and not want my name up there.. Lol

Enjoy Pokemon B/W 2!!

Shout outs later.

lol. thanks :D

I actually just picked up. might start on it sometime this week.

Tournament was fun. GGs all.

Bowling after the tournament was super HYPEEEE.

bowled a 68 on our 3rd game. COME SEE ME.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
Vanz- ur cool dude
4%- i look up to you a lot. i wish i could offer more of a challenge so you could be more engaged
Skyson- you're kinda scary when u get mad. u need to drink more dr pepper i think
Flip- didn't play you
Pat- ur a good natured dude. i had a blast not dying against your falco
Kitty- hopefully i can play u on a better day. it was still fun almost getting destroyed by ur marth
Bidwell- ARRGGGHHH almost had it, but im not gonna john cuz u SD'd like twice as much as I did. ur marth still destroys me
Andrew- holy crap that last game was ridiculous. im glad i pulled it off cuz i never actually do that kind of thing. good seein you
Mom- ur a really cool guy. I'd definitely just spend all day talking with you.
Jaiye- well ima haveta get better at ******** falco. ur still my 2nd to best friend.

Wake

Smash Master

lol. thanks :D

I actually just picked up. might start on it sometime this week.

Tournament was fun. GGs all.

Bowling after the tournament was super HYPEEEE.

bowled a 68 on our 3rd game. COME SEE ME.
Vanz, black people aren't good at bowling. I've tried myself. It's just not possible. Not even my white half could save me.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
i need to get to these.

KRAY: I'M SORRY MAN I MISSED YOU WE COULD HAVE BEEN SO HYPE. that 13th place though :yeahboi:
ralis: my dude peter killin the game! your falco gettin so legit.
shroudedone: yoooo did you beat any falcons? :p naw you are too good i swear. props cause you teamed with my boy kray
dees: stick with falcon forever. I KNOW EVERYONE (expect peach) IS A ***** AGAINST FALCON, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN BECOME THE NEXT DARKRAIN
carroll: so free, but so goddamn good. besides kray, maybe the only one who challenges me in the hype department? i dunno man, that placing showed you legit. probably should buy controllers in bulk :phone:
dempt: THE BIG OL DEMPT. i don't even to say anything, it's just so much more hype in person <3
vanir: max, YOU CONFUSE ME SO MUCH. **** man, next you bout to be winnin tourneys and ****. ball so hard.
jbro: sexiest man award. forever.
skyson: sheik is gay. also HUNGRYBOOOOOOOX

Construct

Smash Journeyman
So glad I was able to make it out to this! Had a blast, and will be definitely going to the next one.

Shoutouts to
Caroll- For understanding that Marth is actually the worst character in the game, and letting me go to FD twice. Fun matches, glad you got to be the first person I played in tournament. Your firefox angles were *******
Dempt- For somehow getting killed while using the Marth killer on me and STILL whooping my *** in the ditto. Fun matches man.
Dan- For being the homie. Hope to see you at the next one!
Taki- For completely mercilessly ****** me for like an hour in friendlies. It was a nice reality check :p
Vanir- For getting me to come out to this tournament, thanks dude. Glad I came.
Vanz- For beating that level 9 Luigi. Tight battles man, but you pulled through. Good stuff.

I’ve got a lot of work to do to catchup to y’all, but I’ll get there. Looking forward to the next time.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Ralis: Yeah, that set was clutch. That next to last stock, I was just thinking that you were at the perfect percent to upthrow nair, and when wispy screwed it up I lost confidence, but that's just because you were playing really well, so you definitely deserved the win. You were a lot better than I expected and at least are even with me. Next time I'm not going to waste game 2 trying to be marth and we'll see what happens :D

Tony: I kinda wish that you would have had the confidence before teams ended. I think we could have had a chance to beat FlipX/Minnty if you had been more confident. I could tell Minnty was having a bad day, and since flip was falcon, which was a good matchup for both our characters, I really think we could have taken it but you kinda gave up. Oh well, there's always next time. At least we got a hype combo. Well, not really a hype combo but I'm going to make a big deal of it for the lolz.

Edit: All my videos in the same place:

Singles Grand Finals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yki2s9mL3Rg&feature=channel&list=UL
Singles Loser's Finals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEv0vSdfvFk&feature=channel&list=UL
Teams Grand Finals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYIfTcEzkdA&feature=youtu.be

I didn't record as much as I wanted, but whatever. I'll upload anything else that got recorded that people want on request.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Soap: Fun friendlies man! Hope to see you next time.
Pat: gg's in friendlies man!

Flip: I always wanted to play you... Now I know what happens lol. Nice job on your finish.
Cupcakes: We are so pro... GG's hope to see you guys next month.

Blain(e): Gratz on your finish. BTW I once bowled a 267
4%: You had some sick matches. Nice comeback man.
Carroll: Nice Job in brackets. Thanks WITH the bracket. Good to see you as always.
Dempt: Once again Huge thanks. Also you should keep playing maybe take a break from brackets or play strictly dubs.

Aesir: Dude, you're def improving. Keep going man!
Ralis (Homie): I'm Gonna keep working on movements. Sticking with falco and pocket link. Thanks for the talk.
Jayie: I will never play crew matches if we're on opposite teams B/
Flashburn: Once again madd thanks for providing audio

Everyone: Thank you all for coming out!

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Oh, Ralis, you also need to spike more. There were a ton of times when you played me and during the crew battle where I thought you had a spike chance and you didn't do it. I don't actually know anything about falco, so I could be wrong though.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
we should probably start/finish making the singles bracket before doubles is done next time. would save like 30mins

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
1: Blain (VaNz) - I will not lose to your low tiers. Period. But good games, the few we had. Playing people vastly better is always, always humbling (and sometimes just saddening).

3: Taki - I also refuse to drop any more games to your Luigi. And someday, someday, I'll remember to ask for your Fox.

4: PGH Carroll - Good job this time around, Carroll. You have evolved from what I've last seen of you. Maybe we'll get more games in at CF3.

7: Pat - Good set indeed. I feel like I was, as you said, not responding properly to your pressure. I know what types of responses to have for certain types, but I forgot all of them. D: Until next time.

7: Skyson - Was much, much, MUCH fun playing you all throughout. And talking to you. And being self conscious children together. :D

9: KittyMW - I want more games against that Falco. You and Pat woke me up a bit, but my stance hasn't changed: Falco is free. I just need to improve vs the standard bird.

9: Soap - Good set. Not much to say here, I just got outplayed. Another set where I didn't remember any of my solutions to the kind of pressure you were putting out, even though I know how to deal with at least some of what you were doing. Hindsight is 20/20.

9: Ralis - Learn gay Falco. Then teach me. Also, good job.

13: Joe Paturnip - Was much fun teaming with you, and playing you. I certainly had a lot of fun. Sorry about teams. I guess we were both off.

13: Dempt - Sigh. Whenever you decide to do angry, super tryhard Dempt, I'm always playing at like, 72.9 percent. Sorry about...I dunno. I feel like when you lose stocks to me, when you don't think you should have, you get palpably angry, and then it kinda affects me and suddenly I don't want to play. Perhaps I'm misreading you, and if I am, my deepest apologies. And don't take offense either, for I intend none. This is just what I felt.

13: Vanir - Good placing, Max. I'm impressed.

13: Shrouded One - The most overrated Peach main in all of Ohio. SIGH. Lost most of the matches that mattered the most, friendlies and tourney. And this is, to be completely honest, a ****ty placing for what I expected. Until next time, I guess.

17: ****ibuttfarts42 - Was nice playing you, Slarts. If I recall correctly, I didn't take a single game in any friendly we played. So stop saying I'm good. :( Also, I guess it's up to jbro whether or not he wishes it uploaded, though I am somewhat curious to review it myself, but our loser's set was recorded on your laptop, I believe? Peach/Ganon, shouldn't be hard to find. This is also a ****ty placing for you, just saying.

17: Flashburn - Yay Austin! Fox is most certainly your character.

17: J Bro - Good set, sir. I'm leaving it as your decision whether or not our set should be uploaded. Hopefully we can play more in the future, though.

25: D-titz (Dennis Diggins) - LOL. You were a delight. Don't worry, you don't suck as much as you think you do.

25: LVL 9 LUIGI - I don't want to talk to you. Banning Brinstar next time.

Good tourney, Goast. Hope to be at the next one. I also apologize for making crews really gay and unfun. I won't play in them next time. :\

Eli: There were no Falcons in my bracket.

Wake and Vanz: I average about 100+ whenever I bowl, and last time I checked, I was sufficiently black.

outofphase

Smash Apprentice
hey would anybody be interested in a possible smashfest? im definitely trying to up my game after getting swept lol. not that i didnt expect it. i can most likely host in my basement. probably not more than like 8 people though haha. id even be down for just playing with some people.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
2: 4%-way to hate me all day and not even talk to me :( good **** tho find a character or 2 and stick with it so you cant start ****ing *****es and getting money again you got this **** yo
3: Taki-pulling out the **** glad to see it we all know you are a machine
4: PGH Carroll-wtf dood sickest **** ever you are getting the fox chraacter down pretty well
5: X- thank you for humiliating me agian **** face one day id like to be the one giving the X special not recieving it lol but good **** man
5: Flip- dude you are such a ****** and you shouldnt even be allowed to play this game because you are ****ing bad ( also good **** ****** from the couple friendlies we got to play i can see how much your game has improved keep it rollin)
7: Pat-just some ****** with a better falco than me
7: Skyson-wtf????!?!?!?!?! where did this come from dude good **** keep it up also pat and i want a salty mm against you and slarts again
9: KittyMW-this kid ****ing blows giant ***** and should probably retire and just go to torunies for fun cuz he never gets any better... such a queer
9: Minnty-pool was legit. **** the one game never ending. also im sorry for quitting out of our match but it was just frustrating how hard you were ****** me so you just have to do that to more people next time also next time we gotta do some shots
9: Ralis- your falco is solid just gotta be less afraid of being aggrssive when the opportunities present themselves
13: Joe Paturnip-shoe lace mm and lots of lov e nuff said
13: Dempt- good match man that was really close the falco is looking pretty
13: Shrouded One- peach is a homo and i dont respect her but i do respect you good matches man it was fun and ill do falco peach whenever you want its one of my favorite MUs altho you have to yell at me to stay focused i never can against peach **** pat for that one
17: ****ibuttfarts42-ggs man sorry i had to go gay on you =(
17: Not gay Andrew-ggs man bracket was fun glad to see some new faces get back out there and get practicing hope to see you at the next one
17: Zaxis- all of your characters are beautiful also we are dating in case you werent sure =D
17: J Bro-ganon4lyfe man keep the manliness going dont ever give up
17: Cup Cakes- your name is sweet
25: D-titz (Dennis Diggins)-you just need to practice up you kept randomly pulling out sweet **** keep at it youll be ****** in no time
25: M.A.D.D.- way to **** at hosting dude and dont give up you have to play the charcaters you enjoy or this game isnt gonna be worth playing

im pretty sure i should just become a coach for like pat cuz i just never seem to get any better lol but this tourney was awesome and im glad i got out to it love everyone keep doing work and lets get ohio to be a respectable smash grounds

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think I beat your YL though. Or am I misremembering?

I will beat all of your dumb low tiers.

And yeah, I'll prove that I'm an above average bowler next month, if you wish.

Top Bottom