• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GO TO APEX!!!! It's going to be amazing.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
****....GAMME or APEX...i cant decide :\...which would giv me the best practice >_<?

wait i have a job :3

strawhats

Smash Master
wrong!

I am talking to peopel from japan that are interested. Brood is def trying to come.

stop hating xD
I think he means the legendary well known Japanese melee players Alex Strife, not the Brawl new comers from Japan. That means guys like Bombsoldier, CJ, Masashi, Mac Dash (who still plays competitvely), Aniki, Fumi (pipe dream), Mikael, Tani, and Disc (bombsoldier's older brother, which makes him legendary. He was also ***** by m2k in the crazy return crew battle)

Since Isai will be coming to this and scar said he is coming back in full force ****** and ****, maybe he can call up CJ (Eikelmann is **** for knowing him), and the others. Isai and the **** are pretty good friends. Wish Ken and Manacloud (I hear he came off as a **** to people) still played.

strawhats

Smash Master
LOL...MY KNOWLEDGE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S REGION IS KINDA WIERD BORDERING ON OBSSESIVE. I know for a fact that Isai, Ken, and Manacloud were friends with the ****. I think they were the reason that Captain Jack and the rest of them came to America (especially for OC3). Ken was just a flame that attracted the moths of the world, if you know what I mean.

I think the last time the **** played together in full force was TSL2 Europe's (largest tournament ever).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
stawhats lives a few blocks from me and knows way too much about this community lol

strawhats

Smash Master
I know...I guess, I just watched **** loads of YT vids in order to get better a few years ago when I started learning how to play and the playstyles of other countries amazed me. I mean there's this guy named tetsuya who was known as like the most technical player of his time in Japan in like 2005. If he's not a ****ing genious then I dont know what is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P5JMWyVwbk&feature=related

I know random *** facts about Brazil (best players for years was a marth player called Kizzu (Ken of Latin America).

Somebody saved me from smash insanity.

Ive watched like 400 Pound 4 vids in like a month. all of that because of constant uploads. **** you Juggleguy, AJP anton, and HMW.

strawhats

Smash Master
hahahaha...<3 too Mike G. Next time **** Armada, show him what peach can do in America.

Anyone know if Cort still plays ?

Also Strawhat Dahean has made me proud to be a pirate. lol

< (AVATAR) LUFFY FTW.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I think he means the legendary well known Japanese melee players Alex Strife, not the Brawl new comers from Japan. That means guys like Bombsoldier, CJ, Masashi, Mac Dash (who still plays competitvely), Aniki, Fumi (pipe dream), Mikael, Tani, and Disc (bombsoldier's older brother, which makes him legendary. He was also ***** by m2k in the crazy return crew battle)

Since Isai will be coming to this and scar said he is coming back in full force ****** and ****, maybe he can call up CJ (Eikelmann is **** for knowing him), and the others. Isai and the **** are pretty good friends. Wish Ken and Manacloud (I hear he came off as a **** to people) still played.
Correct. I wasn't talking about Brawlers. I'm sure the Japanese brawl players are more than interested in coming over here.

Manacloud is just blunt, hes a nice guy after that.

Strawhats and I are pretty **** alike, lol. Get at our smash encylopedia-ness.

Also @ Strawhat, they didn't attend TSL2, they attended ESA2. Cho, CJ, and Masashi.

ShadowPassos was also a better Latin American Marth than Kizzu ever was =P

Cort plays casually, not nearly as much as he used to. I'm sure Chris will get him back into it, though.

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh wow...how could I forget about ShadowPassos...that guy was insanely good for his time. Dont forget Walks (even though he used everybody). (Love that guy)

Neo, Cactuar, Korius, Tani, Seretur, Dax, Inks , and Lyn also had good marths. But of course its all about M2k, Ken, and Azen. EK's ok I guess (LOL used to best in Europe)

hope cort and sastopher come back strong. Sastopher was actually at a tourney in 2009.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So I talked to Eikelmann on aim a few minutes ago and I learned good things..

Very. Good. Things.

strawhats

Smash Master
So I talked to Eikelmann on aim a few minutes ago and I learned good things..

Very. Good. Things.
What kind of things did you learn. Were they Foreing country related matter (perhaps some details on who still plays for Japan).

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I learned that I'll have to bring my clipper when I go to Japan.

heh heh heh.....

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
bump check out the op for lots of info....mad hype and a list of OOC players a mile long!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
i'd like to go, but i don't know how much money i'll have by then....
Budget. This tournament is going to outshine every other melee/brawl event this year, hands down.

No hate to the other big tourney series going on this year, they are also going to rock everyone's socks off.
But GAMME is in florida, thats close enough for us Georgians to be able to make it to that with little budgeting/planning. Just hop in a car and go.
APEX will require a CONCERTED EFFORT for GA smashers to go to, but IMO is definitely going to be worth the money.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Yea, I'm going to put asside like 10-15 dollars a week for this tourney starting now, that way I will have enough.

Top Bottom