• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GO TO APEX!!!! It's going to be amazing.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i don't think this is the one for me.

maybe if QDVS randomly decided to go with me

Rayku

Smash Lord
My birthday is 3 days after, sooooo yeah.

I'd absolutely love to spend it with my brothers. I'll definitely see what I can do about it

null55

Smash Master
lol ****.

wait Japan is interested?? what proof is there of this witchcraft...

M@v

Subarashii!
Japan can come....and we will **** them.

Btw everyone's favorite PA misfit in florida will be here :). I'll be back in PA by this time, so this is only a few hours away. I went to the first APEX(Teamed with GDX). It was an amazing tournament, I recommend this for everyone who can afford it!!!!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
**** my youth. All i can do is sit at my computer and cut myself while watching livestream.

Man i want to go to this :(

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
The 6 top dutchies will attend again most likely, and I know Armada, Aniolas, and Calle W all expressed major interest in coming. I'm sure Europe will be in full force at this, too, just like Pound 4.

But I don't think Japan will ever come back to America after OC2/OC3 unless somebody they trust very well attends.

I'll ask CJ.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I highly doubt Japan will attend this unless Manacloud, Ken, or Isai somehow talk them into it.

wrong!

I am talking to peopel from japan that are interested. Brood is def trying to come.

stop hating xD

DC

Smash Cadet
I'll come if you let me host a Continuum Shift tourneyyy.

DC

Smash Cadet
uh I think I met you at the first Apex. I came up with Seibrik and Afro. You kept telling people on the mic to see you to register and you were like "That means you, DC!" even though I had already registered... lol. Idk it was quite some time ago I don't remember exactly what happens but I remember you were a real cool dude.

Anyways you don't have to let me. The first Apex was fun and I'd like to go again, but I don't play Brawl anymore so I figure I could go if I could do something I like (host tournies) and have fun (playing BBCS).

Just throwing the idea out there since you said there'd potentially be setups for BBCS, and I'd assume that at least a dozen or so people would enter.

Pi

Smash Hero
Okay
If things work out this'll be past 6 months at my new job so I can qualify for vacation days
if so
this will be my first OoS tournament!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
For anyone who refuses to spend massive amounts of money to go to across the country to smash tourneys...

Theres already going to be a huge tourney in Orlando in the beginning of June. And it has ssb64! It's called G.A.M.M.E and its hosted by Plank:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263121

No offense Alex Strife, not trying to lower your tourney attendence or anything.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
No offense Alex Strife, not trying to lower your tourney attendence or anything.
none taken bro but I think most , if not all, of florida already know this XD...so uh ya LOL

this is more to gather those FL ppl I love to come up and support me.

DC

Smash Cadet
Wait so let me get this **** straight...

June: GAMME
July: EVO 2k10
August: APEX2

...lol I hope all of you ****ers have good jobs.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wait so let me get this **** straight...

June: GAMME
July: EVO 2k10
August: APEX2

...lol I hope all of you ****ers have good jobs.
lets not forget April: WHOBO2

i need to go to a tourney in may just to complete the combo

Edit: if i want to make it worse, Jan: Pound4, Feb: viridian city, March: Final round

Top Bottom