• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*GNG Championships!* Bloomington MN, December 18th 10am-4am

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
alright moe lets do it.

updated the list based off of this thread, skimmed through quick and thought about who might be coming but im sure there will be lotsss more :)

D

Deleted member

name: kai
games: melee singles, brawl singles, cod teams
state: mn

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
first gate, second gate, darkness and all that kinda bull****, in my gate, theres a big fat **** waiting for your ***, and i dont give a ****

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Bring food with you guys! Don't want anyone getting DQ'd again because they went out to eat or holding up the tourney. Eat before the tourney or when you're out of an event.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Bring food with you guys! Don't want anyone getting DQ'd again because they went out to eat or holding up the tourney. Eat before the tourney or when you're out of an event.
This! Last time people got double DQ'ed in brawl doubles, and then later people went out to eat and held up the start of brawl singles for OVER AN HOUR! Plan better people. We don't come to tournaments to wait for you to stuff your faces...

Harken

Smash Rookie
ggs everyone i played for melee singles

@disciple, awesome pikacha

for my first tourney ever i thought i did okay

a little nervous

fun day

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
GG everyone who I played. My thumb still hurts from all the waveshines. Is there going to be a results page? I mean i know the top 3 but there were like 30 entrants.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
Man I'm not gonna lie.
We exposed nappy and debom but I ****ed up sooooo bad at the end. Haha.

It's all good tho. Ohio is
up next!

Wake

Smash Master
This tourney was awesome, and I finally got to play Disciple in a tournament match. Zeus was awesome. Playing his Falco was a bit too much for me though haha but he kind of smoked through losers bracket until he got to Aaron. Nice Job!

napZzz

Smash Hero
Man I'm not gonna lie.
We exposed nappy and debom but I ****ed up sooooo bad at the end. Haha.

It's all good tho. Ohio is
up next!
taking 2 games out of 2 sets and getting ***** in a comeback from snake ON CRUISE sure is exposing us

umad?

close doesn't cut it kid

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
My Wii was missing at the end of smash brawl singles. it never got hooked up as far as I know. Just hoping someone mistakingly packed it up and its not stolen. It should have downloaded games such as Donkey kong country, Zelda a link to the past, smash 64 and mariokart 64. If you happen to know anything about this Wii Please call (715) 579-6266 $15 reward and will pick it up.

yoshq

Smash Master
My Wii was missing at the end of smash brawl singles. it never got hooked up as far as I know. Just hoping someone mistakingly packed it up and its not stolen. It should have downloaded games such as Donkey kong country, Zelda a link to the past, smash 64 and mariokart 64. If you happen to know anything about this Wii Please call (715) 579-6266 $15 reward and will pick it up.
gene will help you out if you don't find it, too.

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
I wanted to thank everyone for there support and helping me with the event. It was great seeing every one and hope you guys come back for our next tournament. Having Smash a main part of our Championships is a lot of fun. Your guys scene is one of the best!! I will have results up for you guys soon this week so check back.

Big thanks again it was great to see all the new and old players. The attendance was fantastic we had about 250 people at the event and Smash was a big part of it. Hope everyone had fun and we will see you in the spring.

D

Deleted member

thank you gene for an amazing event
can't wait for the next gene and gene event

Top Bottom