• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Glyph is a mod!" Tournament: DABUZ IS THE WINNER!!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol Basically the fact that it's Olimar, and the fact that it's dabuz using Olimar, which means one hell of a match :laugh:

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Actually its because I had to advance you instead of dabuz since she wasn't able to play at al on Saturday, so I gave you the win =D
But you never showed up :( so I had to advance bunnyma. Then I had to advance someone for the loser match you were in (That was decided on a coin toss I believe, let me go check lol)
Oh i had no clue...i never looked at he winners bracket cuz i thought i lost...eh...i probably woulda lost anyway...Sorry for not showing up...To be completely honest, i actually completely forgot it was double elimination cuz i'm so used to Barge and FatMan's tourneys -_-; lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol Don't worry about it, you're not the only one =D

I tried to make it as clear as I could but I figured someone would forget it was double elimination lol

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lol, ary don't like oli because oli probably snakes hard counter lol, ggs, i win 2-0, you gotten better, or maybe ive gotten worse

edit: lol, my upsmash kept missing you when your sheild was broken right next to me lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol I wish you got replays so I could see them =D

Well dabuz, you made a major comeback in the loser bracket like you said you would (It's not like anyone didn't think you would lol)

But it looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow to do your next match.

Kinda wanted to finish today, but whatever, I can wait =D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lol I wish you got replays so I could see them =D

Well dabuz, you made a major comeback in the loser bracket like you said you would (It's not like anyone didn't think you would lol)

But it looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow to do your next match.

Kinda wanted to finish today, but whatever, I can wait =D
actually, i kinda thought i was ****ed from the beggining, idk how i got here lol, and i guess that gives me time to finish my book :bee::pimp::051:

cba

Smash Master
i beat my opponent 2-1, like i said guy, you pick rainbow cruise i go ultra cheap with luigi mansion :lick::p:rotfl:
Next time imma do that. but i wont pick ZSS in that mansion ^.^ and you know why i didnt do it like that? cause i Hate KIRBY and you wouldnt pick Oli in rainbow Cruise.
actually, i kinda thought i was ****ed from the beggining, idk how i got here lol, and i guess that gives me time to finish my book :bee::pimp::051:
COOL. i need a book to read. im trying to find New Moon.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Actually, when I chose Rainbow Cruise dabuz picked Olimar. Rainbow Cruise doesn't help >_>

EDIT: Oh and fun friendlies cba, those team battles were awesome, except I somehow left the game while I wasn't looking. I went to check my laptop and when I looked back I was out of the game. I don't know what I did :laugh:

cba

Smash Master
Actually, when I chose Rainbow Cruise dabuz picked Olimar. Rainbow Cruise doesn't help >_>

EDIT: Oh and fun friendlies cba, those team battles were awesome, except I somehow left the game while I wasn't looking. I went to check my laptop and when I looked back I was out of the game. I don't know what I did :laugh:
Yea, i was just gonna pm you. idk how lucas won in doubles LOL and i was being UBER uncareful.
GGS you ****!

GFE

Smash Journeyman
So its meh vs istudying.1st time were gonna play.
ill wait 4 him to get online.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Unless Royalblood gets online first, but yeah, then you'll fight istudying =D

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Im Here!!!!
LOL im not using snake, i suck at dittos and CbA told me istud is beast.
edit2: Sent PM.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok, updated.

Next match: istudying vs dabuz

I can't wait for TwistHeli)( for much longer and I doubt istudying can either

Also is anyone willing to look over this tourney while I'm gone? I have to be at work in 3 hours.

EDIT: Actualy lets wait for Helix, its not fair if I just advance istudying.
You two have 2 hours to do your match

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright, dabuz vs PhoenixoKaZe is the next match =D

But PhoenixoKaZe said he can only play past 10pm eastern on weekdays, so you'll have to wait

And dabuz, how long do you plan on sticking around? I might need someone to watch over the last two matches while I'm at work. I'll be working until about 12pm eastern =D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Alright, dabuz vs PhoenixoKaZe is the next match =D

But PhoenixoKaZe said he can only play past 10pm eastern on weekdays, so you'll have to wait

And dabuz, how long do you plan on sticking around? I might need someone to watch over the last two matches while I'm at work. I'll be working until about 12pm eastern =D
well, i can play till 10pm east on weekdays, this is bad..., and ill just watch this tourney somewhat then for the two matches:confused:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I want to finish this today. I can't keep extending this...
But it would be great if you could help me out dabuz :)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i can help out but find out if kaze can play like between 3:00-4:00pm east, otherwise, idk what to do because not only will my mom make me lose concentration and skill y like 50%+convincing her is hard but i will also have like a 10 minute timelimit in total for all matches

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If you could do it at 3- 4 eastern then that would be great, wait isn't it 5:00pm eastern right now?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wait, your going to finish this tomorrow? .... >_>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So far bunnyma is in the finals, and dabuz and KaZe are in the semi's =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Well, I still hope you two can do this today, that way we can get this tourney over and done with.

I'll be gone for the next hours, so please try and get your matches done.

And remember, the finals are best 3/5

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
im still waiting for pheonixokaze, how much longer should i wait?

big edit: ok, since he never showed im auto-advancing myself, bunnyma, your next i guess, final time

Top Bottom