• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Glyph is a mod!" Tournament: DABUZ IS THE WINNER!!!

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Dabuz, you minus well have your match against KaZe. I'm busy at the moment. I'll play the winner in a bit. :)
I lost anyways, he spam e to death lol ggs, anyways I can`t play this game, and noone pays attention to me or wants to play me , so bye

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
hving fun? cause I`m already sad about myself and since u laugh and don`t care, bye
lol, i laugh at how you think your a victim and how the second match ended, but personally, idc about quiters anyway, so try and be a drama queen, idc

edit: also, bunnyma, is it ok if i get someone to record the finals?

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

I'm ready to fight. I'm thinking FD first. My Cp is Lylat Cruise and Frigate Orpheon. What are yours? By the way, who do you want to host it? I suppose it is okay to record them. I'm gonna lose anyway. :)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ok, my cp is bf and luigi mansion in that order, let me see if i can get a recorder than(someone else because i can't but want to show the finals) and your good, you can win, stop being so negative

cba

Smash Master
go bunny!!! you should pick RC for dabuz if shes picking luigis mansion.

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
<_<

Eh, it's over now. I just like it when the person who eliminates me wins cause I feel that my loss wasn't such a waste after all.

Edit: You know, that sounds pretty cynical of me. <_<

Don't get me wrong! The most important thing from these tournaments to me is the matchup experience.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
lol, sorta, second round vs his mario i was like 158% on first stock, hes like 40% on last stock in my grab combo and he quit, it was hilarious

lol @ Rythe, seems i have a fan, kinda, now
Lulz Why is that?
HE should have used his main Sonic and then quit....
Makes a bit more sense.

cba

Smash Master
lol, i laugh at how you think your a victim and how the second match ended, but personally, idc about quiters anyway, so try and be a drama queen, idc

um he was joking, no need to attack.

Snare

Smash Lord
So is it...
1.Dabuz
2.Bunnyma
3.PhoenixoKaZe?
4. istudying

To reported it to Snare...
GlyphMT - 32
1. Dabuz
2. bunnyma
3. PhoenixoKaZe
4. istudying

im doing 4th place now, thanks to the increased orginization from fmoi's thread ;P

i need a confirmation from samus before i add though

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I have returned from work =D
Thanks dabuz for looking after things, but I wouldn't have allowed KaZe to be DQ'd, but luckily he showed up

Congratulations dabuz, you've proved you are one of the best yet again =D

I will need your Wii # along with bunnyma's so that I can award you your prize =D
(Once I get the Wii points of course)

Final Standings:

1st - dabuz
2nd - bunnyma
3rd - PhoenixoKaZe

TwistHeli)( and istudying are still going to play for 4th place sometime during the week. But you can go ahead and put down istudying just so you don't forget to add a 4th place to your rankings. Thanks Snare =D

Well considering this was my first tourney, I can safely say it was a success =D

There were a few minor things I will change for my next tourney, but everything generally turned out great. Thank you to everyone who joined =D

And one last congratulations to Glyph for attaining Mod status, you're doing a hell of a job =D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
well, heres my wii fc: 3753 7242 5504 7361, i already added yours, ironicm the person who gave me an infraction is also the reason i got a tournament:), just, ironic...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its not ironic, its just coincidental :bee:

*Futurama reference, anyone?*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Thanks for running this, Samusbrawler.
lol It was fun having to run a tournament rather than just compete in one. I'll probably run another super amazing tourney sometime next month =D

istudying

Smash Lord
Samusbrawler can't for u to host another tournament, this one was Awesome-O.
Grats to Dabuz ; )

*Look at my Snake he's happy *

Top Bottom