• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey, who here has housed with M@v before and did it go fine? (Parents want to make sure housing is normal)
You can just call my parents dude. Did camalange give you the contact info I sent to him? It was for him, but you can use it too :).

Also, why wouldn't just ask me directly? >_>

I knowww

he can't make up his **** mind

i'm still confused

Honestly only about 15 , maybe 20 of us are probably active. lol. Also, when we get back to psu your teaching me melee peach.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
My mom's just being paranoid Mav. She wants proof that other people house with other people.

M@v

Subarashii!
No one has housed with me for tourneys before(But Ive had people over for other things). But we got a spare bedroom and airbeds. I'm in the safest area in Pittsburgh(Stanton heights), and were only about 5 minutes from the venue.

Also umbra, if your bored, updated characters:

Brawl Main: Falco
Brawl Secondaries: Fox, Metaknight, Peach, DDD, Snake, Zelda, Ganon

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
sooo, javi is out of the crew. He seems bent on bringing back scranton as a crew, so I'm just going to have to take care of that little problem :) Duryea is better than Scranton at brawl already, and will be at melee soon enough. <3 Javi though, he just doesn't want to be in a big crew.
you just dont quit this crew the only way out ....is DeATH...lol no really javi left :( thats not fun but hey if hes gonna bring back melee then good luck, TSP needs to host melee only tourneys then id deff do my best to attend

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
you just dont quit this crew the only way out ....is DeATH...lol no really javi left :( thats not fun but hey if hes gonna bring back melee then good luck, TSP needs to host melee only tourneys then id deff do my best to attend
Come to PSU nxt yr I'm gonna try to run some melee only tourneys. Already have gotten some decent interest from people

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
i wish that TSP would have a melee tourney like the one they hosted like two years ago when they had PAs top smashers plus M2K that was good **** i miss that all melee singles and doubles were amazing

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Blazblue is an amazing game lol might be the next good fighter to play in tourneys, lots of combos and always chances for come from behind wins

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
OMGOMGOMGOMG
I updated my wii to 4.0 using a firmware updater...
but now my homebrew channel WONT WORK

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

The sadness :'(

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yea, I heard. That was just ****ing hilarious though. I really want to meet him and offer my hand to shake and be like, "No wait, use your left hand."

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Contact illinialex24. He had a video on how to do it with the Wii, but Nintendo got them all taken off. He can probably rapidshare the video to you.

M@v

Subarashii!
That reminds me, I got a message from nintendo saying version 4.1 is available... I didn't update because I'm afraid it will disable homebrew. Has anyone downloaded it?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm scared to download 4.1, so I'm not going to unless someone says it's safe, but it probably won't be because Nintendo recently got very pissy about the homebrew videos on youtube.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
wow i just got into a small argument with kids in a brawl thread and they got mad cause they worshiped this one player and they get so pissy

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I wouldn't download 4.1

There are ways around 4.0 so Truth, you are fine atm. Just don't get more updates >_>

:093:

Top Bottom