• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glendarden, Maryland Nintendo Wii

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I might've attempted coming to this to eat everyone's babies, but I'll probably just buy my own Wii tomorrow-Saturday (if the store has any) because that's how I roll.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Shinku next time just PM me about your tornys to avoid the TA competition >_>''

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
hahaha

Stop the forces of Evil TA?

Never!

How is TA evil now?

I wanna be like the forsaken undead, and break off from the scrourge and be on the horde.

WTF am i talking about?

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
So just so I'm clear, I can show up to this without signing up right? Anyway I practiced hard and have a few tricks up my sleeve for this one, watch out =)

Kr3mzon

Smash Rookie
Don't worry about the sign up, just come and you will be fine..since the place was change...early sign up was change to when you get there

youngd

Smash Apprentice
well i kno it will be great to see some new and old faces good luck to all i kno ill b there =)

Shinku

Smash Champion
wth Young D, you dont need to go dammit. you already have a Wii. matter of fact, i played with your Wii all night, moving it back and forth, twisting it, spinning it around. oh yeah, that wii felt good :laugh:

Shinku

Smash Champion
honestly it was a crazy *** tourney kornkid. honestly, i didnt think the super effen good people would come. but here a the resutls kiddies. no one from TA showed, after all that smack on the boards.

(groom blue was moved to the loser bracket in the begging cuz they decided to go 7-11 when it started) lmao

TEAMS Results :
1st: Groom Blue (Azen and Chillen)
2nd: The Newly Weds (Husband and Wife)
3rd: Bankai (Shinku and Kr3mzon)
4th: Goldfish (Young D and Jay-o)
5th: Team K (Kaiser and Lobo's)

(the weds had to leave as soon as they finished teams sadly, would of been more intresting if they stayed for singles)

Singles Results: yeah the Wii part
1st: Azen
2nd: Kaiser
3rd: Chillen
4th: Young D
5th: Jay-o

What a very fun tourney guys, one day well definitly try and do it again. i would of stayed for singles but i had to leave early. but good shiznit folks. and shame on you who posted on my forum and said you would come, BUT YA DIDNT! guess another wii for azen..

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
honestly it was a crazy *** tourney kornkid. honestly, i didnt think the super effen good people would come. but here a the resutls kiddies. no one from TA showed, after all that smack on the boards.

(groom blue was moved to the loser bracket in the begging cuz they decided to go 7-11 when it started) lmao

TEAMS Results :
1st: Groom Blue (Azen and Chillen)
2nd: The Newly Weds (Husband and Wife)
3rd: Bankai (Shinku and Kr3mzon)
4th: Goldfish (Young D and Jay-o)
5th: Team K (Kaiser and Lobo's)

(the weds had to leave as soon as they finished teams sadly, would of been more intresting if they stayed for singles)

Singles Results: yeah the Wii part
1st: Azen
2nd: Kaiser
3rd: Chillen
4th: Young D
5th: Jay-o

What a very fun tourney guys, one day well definitly try and do it again. i would of stayed for singles but i had to leave early. but good shiznit folks. and shame on you who posted on my forum and said you would come, BUT YA DIDNT! guess another wii for azen..

Lol seemed fun. =) Azen gave the wii to Kaiser, I'm 90% sure.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Most of the people who didnt show that posted didnt come because you changed the day 3 days before the tourney.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea i slept in and went to chozens instead. i also didnt have a proper teammate. i also probably couldnt have made it through the kaiser/chillin/azen firestorm of power for that wii.

Wife

Smash Lord
Thanks for hostin this guys. It's so close to my school that if you throw something again I'd like to come.

good matches to everyone I played, keep practicing. No offense or anything about leaving early, I hope. Just had plans for sat. night.

peach outz

Shinku

Smash Champion
well besides kaiser from TA, you know what i mean kirbster. but sorry for changing the place on such short notice, did it really make such a big deal? good people still showed.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
Lol well he won the wii, but the guy who held the tourney didn't have the wii on hand, he said his friend had it. So I spent the night at azens and we called him the next day after he said he would have it, but he said he couldn't get a hold of the wii, and since not as many people showed up as he had hoped, there was no money for 2nd and third place in order for the wii to be paid. We were told we could either go to the guys house to pick up 100 dollars instead of the wii, or he would get the wii and mail it. But as of now theres still no sign of the wii.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I couldn't I HAD TO JUDGE A BIKINI CONTEST.. geeze you people, the model can't judge themselves, all beautiful women think they're fat!

but don't hate on TA for not showing to an event you didn't give a wii for, plz

You false advertised first, twice >.>

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah i did. i guess its my fault on my part i suppose, but oh well, thell be other tourneys and etc but im not hating on TA for not showing. and yeah pretty girls do think there fat. but why is it fat girls think there ****ing sexy!!! hmm, i just dont get it

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
... You can't say some thing because some people think you want to talk about it... like.. if I say something weird in weight training this kid ben will be like, Ohh and on that subject, and talk about something gross...

anyway

I'mma stop posting unless I have something useful to say

so in other words I'm not gunna post here again >.>

Top Bottom