• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girl Smashers in the south

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
I Wish there were more girls that played out here..u guys need to started mindgaming some girls to learning this game or something..because im about to start teaching some girl i just met and hopefully she sticks with it

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I Wish there were more girls that played out here..u guys need to started mindgaming some girls to learning this game or something..because im about to start teaching some girl i just met and hopefully she sticks with it

oh and i mean pretty girl smashers by the way
Man, you say that like the girls that do play smash down here are ugly. It's kind of ironic that (as far as I know) they're all either cute and/or sexy (those are 2 completely different stats in my books).

More is nice, sure, but it's not like there isnt. They're just few and far between.

I dont think NC and SC has any. I dont think midsouth has any. We've got Sirena and Queen (does Chelsey even remember that name? XD). FL has Bossmagnet, Marin, Gingerr, .... (id swear there's one more).

And then I dunno about like, Louisiana and... any other place I didnt mention.

So atleast we have some!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Foxys sister is a cutie. <3

NC Had RTF then she disappeared. D:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm just tryin to make conversation with you.

I should chels already knew how to wavedash? Guess I never noticed cause she plays(played) puff whenever I see her.

DragE

Smash Rookie
lol Nice room, DogySamich. :)P XD Like the covers on the bed.
Soul Calibur IV pwns, btw.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
lol Nice room, DogySamich. :)P XD Like the covers on the bed.
Soul Calibur IV pwns, btw.
Thanks.

SC4 is pretty kool imo, and I play it competitively and like it, but the game is only fun until you meet a good Hilde.

I hate brawl competitively, but I will gladly fight metaknight all day with any ****ing character you give me before I fight a ****ing Hilde. Dear god. "FALL TO THE FLAG OF WOLFKRONE!!" -half your bar if you're lucky enough to still be in the ring-

MarsFool!

Smash Lord

Thats very insulting.

DragE

Smash Rookie
Thanks.

SC4 is pretty kool imo, and I play it competitively and like it, but the game is only fun until you meet a good Hilde.

I hate brawl competitively, but I will gladly fight metaknight all day with any ****ing character you give me before I fight a ****ing Hilde. Dear god. "FALL TO THE FLAG OF WOLFKRONE!!" -half your bar if you're lucky enough to still be in the ring-
*is trying to figure out where first post went* :confused: ...

I main Nightmare on there. My bro Khaoz makes random characters on there, so I spend half of my time laughing while beating on or getting beat by the green ranger or other randoms he's made. I was trying to learn Hilde, but my bro went back to college and took the game with him. -_- So I haven't gotten a chance to play a good one (no high-speed connection (double -_-)).
And I've trained against Metaknight long enough to know how to handle him. So I'll take Hilde! (even though I don't know how good she is yet. lol)

Thats very insulting.
Agreed.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im not editing nothing ..its only insulting if the girl thinks they are ugly saying pretty girls is an opinion..edit..yeah right

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
im not editing nothing ..its only insulting if the girl thinks they are ugly saying pretty girls is an opinion..edit..yeah right
but still it's singling them out. I understand it's ur opinion (and If I know better ur prolly joking) but that isn't the right way to go at it dude.

heh, Don't let me turn on debate mode and start downsmashing the place lol

Valadis

Smash Cadet
I do enjoy smash very much. It's still one of my favorite games. I have fun with it. I just needed a break from playing so much haha. I am going to start going to waba more to practice though. See you guys there.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Hey this is chelsey,

Kelli and i are going to start training in melee, right kelli?!?!!
;)

I mean i play melee all the time with tommy and mike and josh and evan and etc etc but ive never really learned to do ALL the technical stuff, so im gonna start learning that now.
:D

Kelli are you with meeee???

Valadis

Smash Cadet
Hehe. I am definitely with you Chelseh. Yeah, I fail with tech skill, too. Maybe I have been to lazy to learn it? ;)
Next week is open for me so I will make it out there lots :] Maybe I can stay with someone so I don't have to drive so much xD I will be thar!

PB&J

Smash Hero
mike that is dumb for editing it..because i made this thread because to how i felt..im not singlin no girl out i said we need more girls who are pretty who play smash..u take it how u take it...ur pretty is way diff from my pretty so thats dumb for editing my post ..u might as well close this thread and im serious as cancer too

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*is trying to figure out where first post went* :confused: ...

I main Nightmare on there. My bro Khaoz makes random characters on there, so I spend half of my time laughing while beating on or getting beat by the green ranger or other randoms he's made. I was trying to learn Hilde, but my bro went back to college and took the game with him. -_- So I haven't gotten a chance to play a good one (no high-speed connection (double -_-)).
And I've trained against Metaknight long enough to know how to handle him. So I'll take Hilde! (even though I don't know how good she is yet. lol)
Agreed.
Nightmare. Nice.

Hilde, seriously. She's worst than metaknight can ever be. Metaknight has to actually make reads to beat people. He's just a good character with no big flaws. All Hilde really has to do is catch you with (I think this is the right move) C3 B, and she's got half of your life guarenteed, and a ringout guarenteed from ½way across the ring. Heaven forbid if you try to tech and she's still doing the combo, because it's a bootleg techtrap (as in she actually doesnt have to read anything, the hit will still connect, you teching just makes it worse). Now she can ring you out from about 2/3rds of the stage away. S

You literally cannot **** up against her. Ever. Doesnt matter if all her B moves are linear (and have good range cause it's her spear, mind you).

FALL TO THE FLAG OF WOLFKRONE!!

Don't let me turn on debate mode and start downsmashing the place lol
*wavedashes to the other side of the stage*

Hehe. I am definitely with you Chelseh. Yeah, I fail with tech skill, too. Maybe I have been to lazy to learn it? ;)
Next week is open for me so I will make it out there lots :] Maybe I can stay with someone so I don't have to drive so much xD I will be thar!
Oh I like how you'll respond to pb&j and hang out with him, but you wont give me the time of day. :p

Kickball.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i love how no girl in this thread is offended kind of funny
I love how this is still an issue. whats done is done. drop it before u make a big drama episode out of nothing.

I leave the topic open what else u want from my life nigg@ Damz

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Nightmare. Nice.

Hilde, seriously. She's worst than metaknight can ever be. Metaknight has to actually make reads to beat people. He's just a good character with no big flaws. All Hilde really has to do is catch you with (I think this is the right move) C3 B, and she's got half of your life guarenteed, and a ringout guarenteed from ½way across the ring. Heaven forbid if you try to tech and she's still doing the combo, because it's a bootleg techtrap (as in she actually doesnt have to read anything, the hit will still connect, you teching just makes it worse). Now she can ring you out from about 2/3rds of the stage away. S

You literally cannot **** up against her. Ever. Doesnt matter if all her B moves are linear (and have good range cause it's her spear, mind you).
[/qoute]
I never played a good Hilde. My main problem was Kilik, I mean even the crappy ones could beat me, and it pissed me off to no end.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I never played a good Hilde. My main problem was Kilik, I mean even the crappy ones could beat me, and it pissed me off to no end.
A good kilik is a problem because he's got great step stoppers at mid and long range, and actually has a really good close game.

Hilde actually isnt good at long range because of how she's designed. A moves (read: horizontal) are her sword, B moves (Read: Vertical) is spear, and that sword isnt a greatsword or anything. XD

Thing is, you can **** up against kilik and be fine.

Hilde. -shakes head-
"YOU'RE OPEN!"

_____

@Kelli: Kickball.
*for topic relevency*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom