• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***ging Shiek

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no i lost $65

yeah i agree with soap, i've lost way more playing poker so i'm kinda immune to the emotional swings

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i already explained what happened -shrug-

win some you lose some
you did? i dont see it anywhere...was it recorded? ill check it out.

not trying to shove it in your face but when you say your gonna eat someone alive, and call someone else a nobody and lose, looks reaall bad on ya. especially since those fights are, on paper, one sided matches. being humble always works, smack talk for fun but stay humble. when you start ****** somebody then be you talk smack when your beating them and after the match... but before unless your 100% sure youll win, just say, we'll see.

just sayin

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
but then if he does that

who is canada gonna target for all their jokes?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i know it looks real bad, which is why you don't see me trying to defend myself. yeah, i got butt ****ed. with people like you asking me, "hey what happened," i don't even want to answer that because the results speak for themselves. the focus shouldn't be on me and my johns (which is what would come out of my mouth if i fully answered your question), the focus should be on me getting ***** and the good players that ***** me.

that doesn't mean i'm not going to continue talking just as much **** as before. i don't care what anyone thinks of me, i only play this game for myself. talking **** is how i am and i will always be super competitive, and getting ***** a million times wouldn't stop that.

honestly i think about it and it's like, what's the worst that happened? i lost some pride and some money. to me that's no big deal, and if it means that everyone thinks i suck even more than they already did, that's just a boon in my favor. it's always better to be underestimated.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
lolol no one said sethlon isnt sick...thats a legit john. you can john if they are legit.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i know it looks real bad, which is why you don't see me trying to defend myself. yeah, i got butt ****ed. with people like you asking me, "hey what happened," i don't even want to answer that because the results speak for themselves. the focus shouldn't be on me and my johns (which is what would come out of my mouth if i fully answered your question), the focus should be on me getting ***** and the good players that ***** me.

that doesn't mean i'm not going to continue talking just as much **** as before. i don't care what anyone thinks of me, i only play this game for myself. talking **** is how i am and i will always be super competitive, and getting ***** a million times wouldn't stop that.

honestly i think about it and it's like, what's the worst that happened? i lost some pride and some money. to me that's no big deal, and if it means that everyone thinks i suck even more than they already did, that's just a boon in my favor. it's always better to be underestimated.
i like to talk crap too, trust me. i highly doubt there is anyone on my level of competitiveness.
but theres a limit.. like you said let the results speak for themselves. if you wanna talk crap and get ***** by mid low tier characters, that just makes you look like a ******. no matter what johns you have, you lost. and from what i saw vs shroomed, you lost bad. its not a matter of pride, its a matter of sportsmanship. its a matter of, hey that guy did pretty good even tho he lost, instead of, lol p sucks. to me it doesnt really matter if people like me or not, and i see you got the same attitude, but you should at least want people to respect you. youve obviously lost the respect of a bunch of people. especially in canada. i know i have the respect of people i play, becuase i either earned it, or ive taken it. i got a friend whos tag is kiru and all he did was talk crap on my videos about how i never won sets, and i was the worst in the crew and he pointed out everything i did wrong, and he even called me out on a 15$ mm. what i do? talk smack right back. but you know why? becuase i knew i was going to win. i play very stupidly but when i want i can turn it up. and thats exactly what i did. and i beat him. never asked for the money cuz i didnt want it, i wanted the respect.

earn or take your respect, but never talk crap and be unable to back it up. at least make matches close and bring it down to the wire. but if you cant back it up, keep it shut.

just my advice, like i said stay humble.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
its a matter of, hey that guy did pretty good even tho he lost
irrelevant. thinking like that is failure.

but you should at least want people to respect you.
why?

if people are going to judge me off of a couple of youtube matches, why should i care? i know my own skill level. you can watch shroomed v me and sethlon v me and think i am pretty bad. watching those matches, in a vacuum, you SHOULD think i'm bad.

youve obviously lost the respect of a bunch of people. especially in canada.
you don't build respect about your skill over the internet. you really think if i was trying to get people to respect me i'd post like i do? no one is going to respect random person talking **** that they've never heard of.

i know i have the respect of people i play, etc. etc.
i never think about it like that. that's just not what i get out of the game. -shrugs-

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
why want respect? because thats what every human being wants.

that mutual feeling of respect is something everyone should have for eachother.

but when you talk pro crap and play like a noob, respect gets throw right out the window.

if you would have won i guarantee you they would have said in the videos vs shroomed,

that you were "legit" as they like to say. but no they didnt, and im pretty sure they have close to 0 respect for you.

to be in person and knowing people around you have no respect for you should make you feel stupid.

if it doesnt then you have no values for yourself. and you shouldnt justify yourself with "i know im good on the inside"

thats ********. thats like when rampage said "i know he cant beat me, even tho hes beaten me twice" when talking about silva.

its hard admiting when your wrong and when your just acting like a fool when your in the middle of doing it. but theres a time when you will understand it, that respect is more important then what you "get out of the game"

you play sheik first of all, and you play gay, and you couldnt beat roy or the marios. and your getting something out of the game? what is that exactly? cant be pride, cant be money, cant be much of anything besides losing both those things, along with your respect.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
why want respect? because thats what every human being wants.
there's a difference between wanting something and going out of your way towards achieving it

if i achieve what i want to achieve i'll get respect along the way. if i'm myself i'll get people who respect me being myself along the way. it's not something i seek out.

if you would have won i guarantee you they would have said in the videos vs shroomed,

that you were "legit" as they like to say. but no they didnt, and im pretty sure they have close to 0 respect for you.

to be in person and knowing people around you have no respect for you should make you feel stupid.
my point is i don't care. i don't get value from some youtube comments. don't be so shallow.

people making judgments off of incomplete information holds no value to me. the only respect i care about is from the people who actually know me. my area respects me and i'm content with that.

if it doesnt then you have no values for yourself. and you shouldnt justify yourself with "i know im good on the inside"
ah, i love it when people attack other people just because they disagree with their morals and values. defensive much?

its hard admiting when your wrong and when your just acting like a fool when your in the middle of doing it. but theres a time when you will understand it, that respect is more important then what you "get out of the game"
maybe you should stop projecting your own values on other people. just because you can't fathom anyone else not holding respect on such an altar doesn't mean people who don't are wrong. grow up. people are different.

you play sheik first of all, and you play gay, and you couldnt beat roy or the marios. and your getting something out of the game? what is that exactly? cant be pride, cant be money, cant be much of anything besides losing both those things, along with your respect.
if you say so...

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i wrote a bunch of stuff but deleted it. its not worth it, just stop talking crap if you cant back it up is all. at least try and stay humble. beating someone and staying quiet about it, knowing that you won and the other person is like NOOOOO is 10000 times more gratifying then winning and saying YEA ***** I JUST ***** THE BALLS OF YOU GET AT ME.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i never brag after beating someone.

you really should stop acting like you know me because i make a couple of posts. you know of me what i let you know of me.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i didn't mean to start a debate by bumping this thread...
Jona, you get into too many arguments.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
then id realize its drephen...and make a dookie.

edit: btw you know im joking...drephen plays mad smart..and only plays using legit 3 moves.

Cia

das kwl
LOL when i want to piss off sheik. i pick falco and shoot lots and lots lasers. never approach. and just for added annoyance, don't use another attack until you're sure you're going to get the kill.

Not only is this highly insulting, but your opponent will feel so crappy and low that it's very likely they won't want to play you at all :laugh:

option #2 would be to go kirby, spam Utilt > Uair. and crouch under all of sheik's grabs. that would annoy anyone lolz

St. Viers

Smash Champion
pick jiggs, and CC everything into rest

also, opinings would be a word, just to end that, because of gerunds-- nouns that are formed from the the 'ing' form of verbs.
"Not to be confused with gerundive.

In linguistics, “gerund” is a term used to refer to various non-finite verb forms in various languages:

* As applied to English, it refers to what might be called a verb's action noun, which is one of the uses of the -ing form."
==from wikipedia, since most people don't seem to know.

bobson

Smash Lord
"***ging."
Hmm.

Legging? No...
Banging? Could work.
Pegging? Nudging? Bulging?
Bulging Sheik...

Tagging? Bilging? Mugging? Merging? Fa​gging? Longing?
Dunging?

Top Bottom