• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giant Ness made me do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
>______>

they would be doing like 17% instead of 7-10

i might have been DIing like that or something, i really dont know

no handicap just sets the % you start out with hazard
\:

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Okay dude, I'm going to be honest. After looking at your video like, several times, I see that Squirtle's knockback is a lot more than it's supposed to be... 1

If you look at 00:17 you see that the tiny clouds, from when you're sent flying really fast, begin to appear early... 2

A gimp this amazing has only been discovered in teams, with Luigi and Mario, using Mario's cape boost on Luigi's Uppercut... 3

Overall, I think this is fake.

EDIT:

You may have been playing with the ratio adjusted, and forgot to change it back.

OR

Maybe you have siblings who forgot to change the ratio back.

Player-3

Smash Hero
not like it matters anyways

i really dont care anymore seeing as its useless

but im pretty sure it wasnt faked or damage ratio-d-d

my friend has one sd card, and that has brawl+ on it, so it wasnt hacks

he does have a littler brother thats like 8 and plays brawl sometimes, but i highly doubt that

we were playing giant ness dittos on battlefield with damage on 2.0 earlier though, but im almost certain we changed it back,,

giant ness is awesome.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
That's just it dude. You simply forgot to change it back, when you switched to normal Brawl. The ratios stay the same when you do Special Brawl, and go back to Normal Brawl.

I read in your opening post that you said "double" the knockback, and Squirtle's attacks have little knockback, and he was knocking you away as if he were Ganondorf or some heavyweight character. You didn't throw him during your grabs, which would've killed him, which is easily swayed by saying, "I was trying to show him some Air Release on Squirtle." Although you were trying to show him the air release you could've still attacked him in any form, but would've exposed that the damage ration was not set to default.

On top of all, there is no sweetspot for Raptor Boost, because, in order to hit with Raptor Boost, you must make contact with the opponent, and on top of that, you can't control the hit. Same for his Air Raptor Boost spike.

I could go on, but I'm not.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i actually was trying to air release chaingrab but he was buttonmashing ad im used to pummeling twice before air releasing

but yeah thats probobly it, im a horrible person

giant ness is still ****ing awesome

lock ze threaddddddddddd

]:

i seriously thought it was not fake

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
It happens to the best of us, dude. Don't worry.

*Metaknight laughs at you from his S-rank Tier thrown*

*Captain Falcon shakes fist in the air*

One day, Metaknight, one day...

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Why not?

If something as crazy as Mario's Cape Boost + Luigi's Super Jump Punch = Gimping at 0% is possible, then why not this? It's all a matter of detail and attention. Some just called it outright fake, because it's Captain Falcon. Others gave it a chance, because once again, it's Captain Falcon, the most underrated character in the game.

You can't just call something fake, at least deduce why, with some decent reasoning.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I could tell the first time I looked at it that it was fake. I mean, just look at how far Squirtle's aerials are knocking him at such a low percentage. He's flying like he's at 60%+ at 16%.
srry, my brallw is dyslexic

Blahblahwutever

Smash Journeyman
DELETE THIS THREAD!! Lock It!! Burn It!! Shred It!! Falcon Punch It!! ANYTHING to remove this sadness for C. Falcon mains!!

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
M’kay, first and foremost, I know I have a lot to explain about my recent inactivity. Let me just apologize deeply for that. Neglecting the Falcon boards is NOT my intention; it never has been nor will it ever. I took the job as Moderator to work (hopefully closely) with the members of the Falcon boards to make ourselves look more presentable compared to the other boards, as well as run into any new data, ATs, or other epic discoveries along the way. Unfortunately, for the past month or so, I’ve been unable to do so. Only very few people close to me know about my situation, most of which don’t even go on SmashBoards.

My primary computer, the one that I’ve always used to come on here, talk to friends on MSN, AIM, xat, make sigs on PhotoShop, read manga, etc. has been damaged for nearly half a year now. It wasn’t much of a problem until late April/early May, where the computer would crash consistently due to a (recently discovered) problem with the screen connection, namely the cable that projects everything on the screen. If the cable wasn’t present (or at least visible in the right position, quite literally), the computer would crash, which would abruptly end my MSN/AIM conversations as well as anything I was working on PhotoShop, which would piss me off most of the time.

I went to repairs to hopefully get it fixed, but the price it took to fix a 3-year old computer (which would undoubtedly run into more problems) was too much. I’d be much better off getting a new one, which I’m currently in the process of doing. Since my school works a lot with computers, they gave me a loaner which I used to get on SmashBoards and Meebo for contacts, since I couldn’t install anything on the computer (believe me, I’ve tried). However, the due date for the loaner was at the end of school, which I was forced to give up.

Since my computer has literally zero chance of working, I don’t have a laptop for the time being. But that’s really just one of the problems I had concerning my inactivity. Even with the loaner, I was busy with school beyond belief. I was piled up with so many projects during two weeks before finals (six out of seven classes to be exact), that I literally couldn’t leave the house. After the projects were finished, I had the study guides to work on, which also limited the time to go on. Not to mention that I have a job to maintain, swimming practice on every weekday, as well as friends to hang out with and other minor things. Although it’s part-time, if I don’t show up for a certain number of days (a different number if excused, which was the case), I’m easily gone.

After school was over, I thought I would have been fine. All I needed to do was go to Best Buy, get a new laptop, and everything’s fixed. But it wasn’t as I had exactly planned. Since summer just started, I was forced to work overtime for nearly a month to make up for the days I missed out on to work on projects and study guides. The typical schedule was to get to work at 9 a.m. and go home at 6 p.m., sometimes earlier. And very recently, two weeks ago, I was on (rather, still am for two more days) vacation to the Dominican Republic (which is absolutely amazing, might I say). As soon as I get home, I’ll make the best possible effort to get my proper computer back, but with guitar being one of my primary interests right now, it might have to wait a bit.

Now, some of you may be thinking, “Oh Falchion, you’re so full of ****,” or “But I see you on MSN/AIM sometimes…” or “Falchion’s a ****ing liar, he writes VMs every once in a while.” That’s true, I do. But that’s ‘cause I write them from my iTouch. That’s seriously all I can do. Connecting to random wireless networks with unknown signal strength is really just about everything I have to communicate with whoever contacts me there once every few days. I can’t sit there for hours on that little thing, contributing to the boards, answering PMs, locking threads, etc. when I should be doing all of that on a computer.

So… that’s my entire situation there. Once again, I apologize for not living up to the standards of a good Moderator. But I'd like to verily thank SuSa, Bunny, and anyone else who might've kept things intact in my stead. I promise to fix that whenever I get my computer back, if you guys are willing to give me a second chance at it.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
LLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll

Why did you guys keep me in the dark about the drama? I told you all I wanted a PM!

One time glitch.

P3's clean 4 now.

Just like when Dolphin slash spiked.

Don't forget this is brawl.

Welcome back Falchion.

/end discussion

i'm outta here

kthnxbai

/lock thread

bikecount +0ver 9000!

Player-3

Smash Hero
Why did you guys keep me in the dark about the drama? I told you all I wanted a PM!

One time glitch.

P3's clean 4 now.

Just like when Dolphin slash spiked.

Don't forget this is brawl.

Welcome back Falchion.

/end discussion

i'm outta here

kthnxbai

/lock thread

bikecount +0ver 9000!
I think i love you

also

over nine thousand?
where are you keeping these things

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I had a huntch it was fake .-.

also, what the H word is going on in this thread? >>

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
i came to own it son

got nothing better to do right now

p3 is safe for now. besides, there is no benefit of him lying to the boards.

/lock

dayummm ***** thats one niec swimmin pool
yea. got a tunnel to a meth lab under it. we should 'ject some **** n****

Uffe

Smash Hero
I saw the title Giant Ness! O: But I couldn't find a giant Ness. :( In the mean time, here ya go! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom