• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giant Miami Seibrik Fest in ZP 9/26/09

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Publix white bread is the best bread ever.

And why was the manly Falcon matches on Hyrule not live streamed or recorded?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I disagree with that statement my standards have recently sunk which leads to me being impressed more easily. :)

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
If anybody has an SD card in their Wii that isn't theirs, it's probably mine. :( It has a 30-40 to death combo on a Falco in one of the last few replays, if that helps.
I found your SD card after you left , I'll give it to you next time I see you.

The smashfest was fun. :)

Tommy G has the best carpool by far lol.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Actually, if Seibrik didn't do/win any MMs, then I came back with the most money. Along with the $2 I got from that mini-tourney, I also got $5 from him for taking Nicole home. Go me! :bee:

:069:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
yea but MY car always comes back with the most collective money. :p

-Seibrik-
Not true, the money I have is very collective. It's all very motivated to stay in my pocket, regardless of how I want to spend it.

Actually, if Seibrik didn't do/win any MMs, then I came back with the most money. Along with the $2 I got from that mini-tourney, I also got $5 from him for taking Nicole home. Go me! :bee:

I got $20 for Dfear for gas money when the whole trip only cost me about $15. I probably could have gotten more gas money from everyone else
Plus, I didn't pay the $3 door fee. Someone else supposedly(if they really did) paid for me.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Im never touching wifi again , after playing it a ton during the week I couldnt grab for ****.

I may steal your idea with that "be a scrub song riddle lol."

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Im never touching wifi again , after playing it a ton during the week I couldnt grab for ****.

I may steal your idea with that "be a scrub song riddle lol."
It's Be a ***, and as soon as FlatSoda lives at his mother's house again, we're recording it. >:O

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Not true, the money I have is very collective. It's all very motivated to stay in my pocket, regardless of how I want to spend it.

I got $20 for Dfear for gas money when the whole trip only cost me about $15. I probably could have gotten more gas money from everyone else
Plus, I didn't pay the $3 door fee. Someone else supposedly(if they really did) paid for me.
Curses! You got a dollar more than me! D:

Master Raven

Smash Master
I left my battery charger for my RCA Lyra at ZP, so until Seibrik or anyone else I know gets it back then I'm gonna have to record with my digicam lol

Top Bottom