• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's messy mafia madness | Day 3

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Oh hi. My new apartment still doesn't have internet and d-games is blocked at work, but I'm still down to play if people don't mind a complete inability to make lengthy posts. >_>

Maybe Dastrn Dastrn might want to hydra?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Cool, now we just need one more if Rosa doesn't show up...

The problem with signups lasting so long is that people who were able to play two months ago haven't checked their accounts in a while.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh hi. My new apartment still doesn't have internet and d-games is blocked at work, but I'm still down to play if people don't mind a complete inability to make lengthy posts. >_>

Maybe Dastrn Dastrn might want to hydra?
Dunno if I like the setup enough to put in the work. I'm open to being convinced, I suppose?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't see any downsides for you here, you're literally only asked by your brother to be there just in case. You can even drop out of the hydra if it turns out that he can handle it by himself. So go ahead and run as Xastrn if you feel like it.

:059:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Sooooooooooooo
My sentiments exactly.

I don't know how to find a ninth person since Rosa disappeared off of the face of the earth. I really want to play Mafia, but it appears that only eight people in the entirety of SWF have a hankering for it right now. I've stopped trying to get people to join for a little bit since I have AP exams next week (so I'd likely be at low activity until next Wednesday,) but I'll probably try tagging someone else in after the exams are over. If it takes a month, maybe TSYK's game will have started and ended so that he could join.

EDIT: Also, Swordmaster (who was in my rookie game) is playing in TSYK's game. Why didn't he join this instead?

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
We might reach post #100 in the sign-ups phase. New DGames record for longest lasting sign-ups?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Dastrn Dastrn Could you update us on Xatres' status (or better yet, ask him to update us?)

Last edited:

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spak Spak I haven't talked to him about it. If I talk to him in the next couple days, I'll mention the game again, but "I'm not an owl!" :D

As for me, I'm not going to join this game.

Maven89

Smash Master
Gheb, you having different time zones from me is no longer acceptable, please buy a gun and move to Texas immediately

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I did, I just saw his post and figured that we were also supposed to post here.

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'll be spotty activity-wise until tomorrow because my sister's college graduation is today; looking forward to this game!

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Yay! It's starting!

Vote: Vult Redux

Last edited:
Top Bottom