• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's messy mafia madness | Day 3

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
When did it say it was a 2 person scum team? I didn't see that...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rule of thumb.

3 Mls is GG for town.

I will bet money Gheb did not have a three man scum team with an angel because the game could literally be over day 2 of the angel was on Mafia with 3 of them.

This started as a nine man game which adds more likely for it to be a two man team.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
an informal count from memory has Ryu, J, Darkpit59 not safe.

and Ryu, Rake, J as not voting.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
we're at a standstill because we can't lynch with two players MIA

conveniently the same ones we need to lynch.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
what I'm saying is you're safe so you don't need to worry about the exact breakdown of the votes. focus on reading instead. there's a lot of information that you missed.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
tbqh I would rather have Maven's vote where it is (for the time being) because I have a feeling J's slot will get replaced first. And that is the (imo) scum slot so I don't want him or her trying anything funny and getting a succesful mislynch on rake.

well I guess that slot could mislynch anybody hm.

maybe it doesn't matter.

Maven89

Smash Master
Actually, I think we should discuss this, because he brings up a point.

~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ can you confirm that voting majority means "when mafia make up the majority of remaining players"? The voting system in this game is different so I'm unsure if it's the same as other win conditions in other games.

General mafia balance, as it has been explained to me, is that no faction should be able to win more then 1 game day before/after the other faction. If a perfect scum game results in victory on Day 3, then a perfect town game would need victory by Day 4 at the latest.

3 scum, 1 indy, and 5 town means that mafia can win by Night 2, and town can win by Day 4.

2 scum, 1 indy, and 6 town means mafia can win by Night 3, and town can win by Day 3.

So the second is more likely. Although the possibility of the voting majority being different could change that.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I like Ryu a bit more. We should keep him alive for now. We really need that votecount. Not sure if Darkpit has a vote on him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ can you confirm that voting majority means "when mafia make up the majority of remaining players"?
Voting majority in this game means the same as in a 'normal' mafia game: once you can no longer 'outvote' the mafia faction, they win [even if in the specific case of this particular game it were still technically possible to lynch the mafiosi].

Safe:
Rake [Maven], Vult Redux [Orboknown], Maven [Vult Redux], Moosy [Darkpit54], Orboknown [Moosy]
Not Safe: #HBC | J, Red Ryu, Darkpit54

Not voting: #HBC | J, Rake, Red Ryu

:059:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ha e ruy vote for darkpit and maven switch his vote to ruy. Im 100 percent okay leaving it a flip between rake and js slots right now

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Also i was busy last night planning a kinda sudden trip kinda with a friend that may or may not happen so ill catch up on ****e tonight

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I really want J dead specifically. And it looks like Maven agrees
Man you know i cant trust cersei .-.
Plus theres no way to guarenter that without the rake slot being proactive and thats not gonna happen. This way at least its a 50/50 between the slots

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Man you know i cant trust cersei .-.
Plus theres no way to guarenter that without the rake slot being proactive and thats not gonna happen. This way at least its a 50/50 between the slots
Mmmm okay.

Even if new!J enters the game between J/Rake he can't hammer because he can't vote himself.

When the rake slot enters the game we can shuffle votes. I don't think gheb will impose a deadline with two empty shots

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
It means casting the final vote and ending the day.

Ryu can't hammer even if you did change your vote. I think he's forgetting that moosy becomes unsafe if you change your vote

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It means casting the final vote and ending the day.

Ryu can't hammer even if you did change your vote. I think he's forgetting that moosy becomes unsafe if you change your vote
Tell Maven to change his vote now.

There is zero reason to be saving Rake right now when it likely he might be modkilled.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I agree with you! And you bring up a good point about the modkill possibility. I personally was just worried abour someone saving J, but I'm not (as) worried about that anymore

You should convince Maven.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Announcement: Since no replacement for either J or Rake could be found modkills are coming up soonish.

:059:

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
According to the rules we will go to Night when the modkills happen assuming one of the two is town.
Maven should switch to ryu jic

Top Bottom