• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's messy mafia madness | Day 3

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I'm willing to wait and see what J and Rake do before making that decision. What do you think of what I said?
I like and agree with your posts. They confirm what I've been thinking N1. Which includes you Spak's dying words deconfirming you as his partner.

I'm guessing you have me as town? And darlpit59?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I like and agree with your posts. They confirm what I've been thinking N1. Which includes you Spak's dying words deconfirming you as his partner.

I'm guessing you have me as town? And darlpit59?
yeet pretty much. I'm grudgingly accepting Maven as town from how the Spak lynch went down. Although there's still a possibility where Maven was pushing Spak then switched to J at EoD to try and get me to unvote J. I guess that really depends on J's alignment though. We'll see.

@#HBC | J thoughts on how EoD went down?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
does that mean you'll vote for me? ;) ;)

I myself am going to hold mine for now. I'd like to hear from J and Rake. And especially Red Ryu because of his unacceptable behavior
lol sure. I'm holding my vote because I wanna see something but I'll do it if no one else does.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
the fact that he's v/la

What are your lynch preferences? (Keeping in mind that J is obviously Spak's partner)
Thats a shiesty ass reason to consider him scum.
Id be okay with J or rake atm. I want more people in general to talk than yesterday where it felt likr you and moosey plus me j and maven

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Also i was talking about ryu lol
I know. It was just my sarcastic/mean way or pointing out that I never said I think he's Mafia. And I don't think he's Mafia.

It was a half-joke because I'm a little critical of his inactivity (ESPECIALLY while we're all having a fun party) but I don't find it suspicious necessary. I'm more concerned about Rake than Ryu

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I dunno who i wanna go after yet and moosey/your arguments seem worth considering
Works for me.

Let's start by saving me (of course), and then Maven and dp59. And then Moosy (as much as it pains me) and you. Then RR. And then we lynch the mafia

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Works for me.

Let's start by saving me (of course), and then Maven and dp59. And then Moosy (as much as it pains me) and you. Then RR. And then we lynch the mafia
Actually, process of elimination is a good idea.

Alive:
1.) Rake
2.) Orbo
4.) Maven
5.) Red Ryu
6.) J
7.) Moosy Doosy
8.) Vult Redux
9.) DarkPit

If these are our remaining members, we can say pretty safely that Vult/Darkpit/me are 90%+ town. Then Maven is 75%+ town. And Orbo 65%+ town. Which makes scum/independent Rake/Ryu/J. Since I don't think Rake/J are teamed together, it would make Ryu almost certain scum if the scum team is composed of 3 people. As a small note, J voted Orbo and Ryu voted me while Rake didn't vote at all. I'm not gonna say this game is solved, but we should be getting there shortly.

~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ can independent win with town or can only one alignment win?

idrc either way so long as we lynch above stated people sometime. Thoughts?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
indie can't win with the town.

You weren't interested in J yesterday. What changed?
If I figured out Spak's alignment, I would know Maven's alignment more or less. It was selfish, but at that point in time I wanted to figure out Spak and not J. Also, someone brought up a point with J and Spak being possible scum mates and looking at the flip, I'm waiting to see how that possibility goes.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
The more I wait the more I realize it's unlikely that J or Rake posting will change my mind.
Maven89 Maven89 who do you think I should vote for

Maven89

Smash Master
Unofficial vote count

SAFE!

#HBC_J - Maven
Maven89 - Vult Redux
MoosyDoosy -Darkpit54
Vult Redux - Orbo

Not Safe!

Orbo
Rake
Red Ryu

Not voting:

#HBC_J, Rake, Red Ryu

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
^^ Moosy isn't isn't voting iirc. And I think dp59 is not sake

~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ just to confirm: night actions are determined randomly if a player doesn't submit one, right? e.g. the mafia can't "miss" a kill because they forgot to submit a NA?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Maven89 Maven89 the most obnoxious part is that we can't end the day without J or Rake voting. :V We need rake to get in the thread and vote anyone

Top Bottom